Dr. Amanda Atchoo, DNP

Midwifery •  Female • Age 32

Dr. Atchoo

North Florida OB/GYN

6410 Beach Blvd Jacksonville, FL 32216

Dr. Amanda Atchoo, DNP is a midwife in Jacksonville, FL and has been practicing for 4 years. She graduated from Wayne State University in 2016 and specializes in midwifery.

• Practices at top hospital Patient Safety Excellence Award™ See hospitals
  • Trustworthy Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Dr. Atchoo accepts

Dr. Atchoo accepts the following insurance:

Medicaid of Florida

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. Atchoo treats your condition or procedure

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Atchoo

Dr. Atchoo?
Dr. Atchoo's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Amanda Atchoo, DNP
Amanda is an amazing midwife as well as person. Always so positive and upbeat, even in the midst of craziness that is giving birth. She delivered my son and gave me so much strength during it all. I felt very supported and understood during my visits as well as my labor. Only downside is that she is so personable and fun to talk to that one never wants to leave her office;).I can never thank her enough for making my experience so amazing.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amanda Atchoo, DNP?
One thing I say over and over again is that not once did I ever feel as if I was at a Doctor visit with Dr. Atchoo! My pregnacy with my son was a surprise, but she helped me breathe my way through that reality that I was going to be a mom of two under 2 and shared her experience with me as well. Even when it came time to getting my tubes tide, she put me at ease and had me relaxed about the whole procedure. If you happen to be delivering within her office I HIGHLY recommend you ask for Dr. Atchoo. Another factor that gave her bonus points was how personable she was, not many doctors can remember both of your kids names. I mean yours they have on a piece of paper that they read everytime before entering your room. Bottom line hands down she's an amazing doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amanda Atchoo, DNP?
Amanda was a GREAT midwife my whole pregnancy. We created such a great trusting relationship during this scary period of my life and I won’t forget it. I would 1,000% recommend her to any female looking for a midwife that generally cares about you and is willing to do whatever you feel comfortable with during your birthing process.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amanda Atchoo, DNP?
Dr. Atchoo was our deciding factor. New to the area I was extremely nervous and had many questions. Dr. Atchoo not only eased my nerves and answered all my questions, she successfully delivered my precious 9+ lb baby boy. I could not have asked for anyone else to be there with me in the delivery room than Ms. Atchoo. Thank you soo much!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amanda Atchoo, DNP?
From my very first visit until present day Amanda has been Amazing. Dr. Atchoo Is very Thorough during and after I gave birth to my Daughter. Each visit it brought me great joy to request Dr. Atchoo and was able to see her every single time. She made my experience as a First Time Mom something I would never forget. I would Definitely recommend her as a Midwife for myself and others. Her smile & overall spirit definitely makes a lasting impression. Me & my Daughter are very Grateful !
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amanda Atchoo, DNP?
Dr. Atchoo such an amazing physician who made my entire pregnancy experience so warmth felt and stress free. She was available whenever to answer any questions or concerns. Even outside of labor delivery I was able to maintain a healthy relationship with her as she made me feel so comfortable that I knew this was someone I can trust with my labor/delivery or even the care of my son . In just a short period of time I had found a friend. I truly enjoyed her company and professionalism throughout the entire process and even though I had to plans to not have anymore children with the journey I had with her made me feel like I can do this again. For that I'm grateful and would recommend her for any expecting mothers or general OB.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amanda Atchoo, DNP?

How was your experience with Dr. Atchoo?

To empower every woman and provide compassionate care across the lifespan. #be.the.change.you.want.to.see.in.the.world #Gandhi

• Midwifery

2016
Wayne State University
2011
University Of Detroit Mercy

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Atchoo treats patients.

62% Patient experience rating, 7% lower than the national average

• Patient Safety Excellence Award™ (2019, 2018)