Alyssa Schroeder, PA-C

Alyssa Schroeder, PA-C

Family Medicine  ·
Female
Alyssa Schroeder, PA-C is a family medicine specialist in Santa Cruz, CA and has been practicing for 2 years. She graduated from Jefferson College of Health Sciences in 2016 and specializes in family medicine.Read her story

1667 Dominican Way Ste B

Santa Cruz, CA 95065

Learn about Alyssa Schroeder

Alyssa Schroeder's bio

This content was provided by Alyssa Schroeder "I became a medical provider because I love building relationships with people and want to help others improve their health in every way I can. Personal Interests and Hobbies: I love spending time with my family and friends and exploring the great outdoors. In the past, this has meant spending time on the lakes of Minnesota and the mountains of Virginia, but I am so excited to be in California and to explore the beaches, mountains, and everything else Santa Cruz has to offer. Community Involvement: I have just recently moved to this community and I look forward to getting more involved!"

This content was provided by Alyssa Schroeder "My philosophy of care revolves around the patient. I consider myself a strong listener and truly believe that patients know their bodies best.  My goal is to make patients feel comfortable asking questions and to make sure they understand the important things going on with their health. "

Alyssa Schroeder does not have any board certifications listed.

• Dermatology Procedure
  • Well Woman Health Examination

No malpractice history found for California.

• Jefferson College of Health Sciences
    Medical School | Graduated 2016

Alyssa Schroeder has no awards or honors listed.

Alyssa Schroeder has no media or publications listed.

Alyssa Schroeder does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Alyssa Schroeder and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Alyssa Schroeder's Reviews

Be the first to leave a review

Alyssa Schroeder?

How was your experience with Alyssa Schroeder?