Dr. Alyssa Hickey, DC

Chiropractic ·  Female · Age 29

Dr. Hickey

ANH Wellness

500 Helendale Rd Ste 160 Rochester, NY 14609

Dr. Alyssa Hickey, DC is a chiropractor in Rochester, NY and has been practicing for 4 years. She graduated from New York Chiropractic College in 2015 and specializes in chiropractic and pediatrics.

Dr. Hickey's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Hickey

Dr. Hickey?
Dr. Hickey's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Alyssa Hickey, DC
Recent
I have been going to see Dr. Hickey consistently throughout my pregnancy. After seeing her I can feel difference in my comfort level and mobility. She genuinely wants to know how you are feeling and works to make you as comfortable as possible. She is thorough, friendly and positive. I always leave with a smile and feeling refreshed!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alyssa Hickey, DC?
Alyssa is simply fantastic! With all the ups and down and aches and pains of pregnancy, she is the one constant positive influence that I can rely on. Not only does she make you feel like you’re valuable as a patient, she is truly invested in your health and wellness. Don’t let pain take over your pregnancy, go to Alyssa!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alyssa Hickey, DC?
started seeing Dr. Hickey a few months ago. I have herniated discs in my lower back, but I had also recently found out that I was pregnant. In doing research, I learned that Dr. Hickey specializes in Women's health and pregnancy. It was as if she was meant to be! While treatment is more limited during pregnancy, following my visits with Dr. Hickey I feel so much better. She is so knowledgeable and answers all questions with thought. It is so clear that Dr. Hickey loves helping people and is passionate about what she does! Her care is so supportive. Words cannot describe how happy I am that I found Dr. Hickey!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alyssa Hickey, DC?
I started seeing Dr. Hickey a few months ago for extreme lower back pain that I have been struggling with for years. Our first appointment, she identified the problem almost immediately and started recommending treatment options. Her practice provides a variety of different techniques; cupping therapy, little gadgets/tools, and much more. Dr. Hickey takes her patients lead with treatment and follows what they are comfortable with. She has recommended plenty of stretches/exercises, which can be made available to patients by video. Dr. Hickey is so calm and personable. She is so easy to talk to. She is extremely relatable and truly cares about her patients. She has offered me advice on not only my back, but caring for plants, cats, and overall wellness! Since I have been seeing her, my pain is almost completely gone! I am so grateful I have found her! Major bonus: Dr. Hickey specializes in Women’s Health, which attracted me immediately!!!!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alyssa Hickey, DC?
I had a wonderful appointment today with Dr. Alyssa Hickey! She adjusted and massaged me, explaining everything she was doing and why it would help. She's very knowledgeable about what she does and I would absolutely recommend her to anyone! I'll be walking around today with an extra skip in my step, thank you Dr. Hickey!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alyssa Hickey, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. Hickey?

• Chiropractic

King's College
2015
2012

Dr. Hickey accepts

Dr. Hickey accepts the following insurance:

Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield