Alyssa Costa, PA

Gynecology ·  Female

Alyssa Costa

Natalia Meimaris, MD

635 Madison Ave Fl 12 New York, NY 10022

Alyssa Costa, PA is a gynecology specialist in New York, NY and has been practicing for 2 years. She graduated from Albany Medical College in 2017 and specializes in gynecology and physician assistant (pa).

Alyssa Costa accepts

• Cervical Dysplasia
  • Cervicitis
  • Colposcopy
  • Endometriosis
  • HPV (Human Papillomavirus)
  • Infertility
  • In-Office Sonogram
  • Intrauterine Device (IUD) Removal
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Ovarian Cysts
  • Pap Smear Abnormalities
  • Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • STD Screening
  • Urinary Disorders
  • Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
  • Uterine Fibroids
  • Vaginal Culture
  • Vaginitis and-or Vaginosis

• Gynecology
  • Physician Assistant (PA)

2017

Alyssa Costa?
Alyssa Costa's Performance
What People Say About Alyssa Costa, PA
RecentMost Helpful
My visits to this office are always so pleasant, I'd almost say I enjoy them! The office is incredibly clean, the staff is so nice and Alyssa is the kindest, friendliest doctor I've ever had the pleasure of seeing. She makes me feel so comfortable and truly cares about her patients, not to mention being so efficient. I almost alway shave trouble when getting blood drawn as my veins are difficult to find, but Alyssa did it without any pain in 60 seconds. My last appointment lasted 15 minutes, door to door, though I wouldn't have minded staying longer! A friend recommended me to this practice and I went on to recommend to a few others. Cannot say enough positive things about her. Thank you!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Alyssa Costa, PA?
Alyssa is WONDERFUL. I was so afraid of visiting a OBGYN and she made me feel so comfortable. She was comforting, she explained everything in simpler words. I genuinely feel Alyssa and the lovely staff made my experience so comforting here. Words can't describe Alyssa's professionalism, she goes above and beyond and truly cares about her patients. Alyssa is officially my yearly/follow up OBGYN. I'm very pleased with my experience here and Alyssa is a true gem at this practice.
×Post a ResponseAre you Alyssa Costa, PA?
Alyssa Costa is awesome. She is knowledgeable, has great bedside manners, friendly, attentive and super nice. I feel so comfortable during my yearly visits with her and trust her expertise.
×Post a ResponseAre you Alyssa Costa, PA?
I don’t have enough good words in my vocabulary to describe Alyssa. She is the best of the best. She takes as much time as I need to explain my results, every time. She also takes time to get to know me, which makes every visit feel comfortable. She’s a godsend, truly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Alyssa Costa, PA?
This office is probably the best doctor office I’ve ever been to. Alyssa is amazing. She always made everything easy, quick, and simple. I never waited more than 5-10minutes to be seen. Everyone is super friendly and kind there. Even after moving out of the city, I kept going back to that office. Highly recommend!
×Post a ResponseAre you Alyssa Costa, PA?
Alyssa manages to turn what could be considered a vulnerable experience into a joy! After visiting this practice for a little over a year, I would no longer describe her as my OBGYN Doctor, but as a friend. She's patience, calm and incredibly easy to talk to. I would recommend Alyssa, and Accent On Health, in a heartbeat.
×Post a ResponseAre you Alyssa Costa, PA?
Alyssa was very kind, gentle and knowledgeable. My first visit was comfortable, pleasant, and I appreciated the time Alyssa took to patiently answer all of my questions. I felt I was in great hands! Looking forward to my visit with her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Alyssa Costa, PA?
The office and staff are truly the best. From the front desk to the PA Alyssa everything was and always is perfect. Makes going to the doctor easy and the fact that they remember pts really means a lot. Would recommend 100 times over. -Amanda
×Post a ResponseAre you Alyssa Costa, PA?
Alyssa makes you feel very comfortable during your visit. She is also extremely thorough and answers all questions and concerns a patient may have, I’m so happy I switched to her and I would highly recommend. The office is also super clean and the staff was very friendly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Alyssa Costa, PA?
Dr. Alyssa Costa is everything you want in an OBGYN - smart, professional, kind and extremely empathetic. She takes the time to get to know you as a person (not just a patient) to offer her guidance and support and has been extremely attentive to my needs. Doctors like her are hard to find!
×Post a ResponseAre you Alyssa Costa, PA?
Alyssa was fantastic! Perfect mix of professional, knowledgeable and also warm and easy to be around. Like hanging out with a girlfriend if your girlfriend actually gave you medically sound advice ha. Easy appointment and felt in great hands. Thanks again!
×Post a ResponseAre you Alyssa Costa, PA?
Alyssa is incredible. In the past 2-3 months I have had an appointment about once a week and each time she was equally patient, professional, and kind-hearted. Alyssa takes the time to explain each issue, and makes you feel comfortable with the course of action. I have had nothing but an amazing experience with Alyssa and I would recommend her to anyone. She’s simply the best.
×Post a ResponseAre you Alyssa Costa, PA?
If you are looking for a knowledgeable yet caring medical professional, then you need to schedule an appointment with Alyssa Costa at Accent on Health Ob/Gyn. I have seen Alyssa multiple thus far, for different treatments, and every time she has made me feel comfortable and has brought me back to optimum health! Not only does Alyssa listen carefully to your symptoms but she provides you will all of your treatment options as well as her professional opinion. Alyssa truly cares about her patients.
×Post a ResponseAre you Alyssa Costa, PA?
I came to Dr. Alyssa by a friend's recommendation after having a terrible gynecologist experience at a different place. She was eons better - so kind, knowledgeable, and professional. She explained everything clearly and compassionately before doing it. She listened to my painful history and made the effort to get to know me. I feel like I can trust her which is so important with a Gyn doctor. Alyssa made me feel so much better about the future of my intimate health!
×Post a ResponseAre you Alyssa Costa, PA?
Alyssa was warm and friendly and made it very easy to talk to her about any and all concerns. OBGYN appointments are generally awkward and uncomfortable but she made it feel like a walk in the park. I’ve already recommended her to coworkers!
×Post a ResponseAre you Alyssa Costa, PA?
Great visit! Alyssa is super personable and definitely cares about her patients.
×Post a ResponseAre you Alyssa Costa, PA?
Alyssa is extremely knowledgeable. She is warm and friendly but very professional at the same time. I will definitely be returning to see her for future visits!
×Post a ResponseAre you Alyssa Costa, PA?
I had my first appointment with Alyssa today and cannot complain about a thing. Alyssa was very friendly and welcoming and we had a great conversation during my visit. I will definitely come back and would recommend Alyssa to family and friends anytime.
×Post a ResponseAre you Alyssa Costa, PA?
Alyssa is a knowledgable and friendly PA who I always feel comfortable with. She takes her time to answer any questions and explains the details well.
×Post a ResponseAre you Alyssa Costa, PA?

How was your experience with Alyssa Costa?