Alyson Resnick, LPC

Alyson Resnick, LPC

Grief and Bereavement  ·
Female
Alyson Resnick, LPC is a grief and bereavement specialist in Freehold, NJ. She specializes in grief and bereavement, oncology, and more.Read her story

303 W Main St Ste 350

• Behavior Management
  • Behavior Modification
  • Bereavement
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Counseling for Gay and-or Lesbian Individuals
  • Marital Counseling
  • Marital Therapy
  • Pediatric Counseling
  • Personality Disorders

"I am a graduate of Georgian Court University where I earned both my Bachelor of Arts Degree in Psychology and a Master's Degree in Clinical Mental Health Counseling. I am currently licensed to practice in New Jersey (LPC), New York (LMHC), and Flor...

• Grief and Bereavement

Likelihood to recommend Alyson Resnick

Alyson Resnick?
Alyson Resnick's Performance
What People Say About Alyson Resnick, LPC
Either all these reviews are fake or Aly has a serious case of Dr. Jekyll and Ms. Hyde. She is rude and unprofessional. When I called to ask a few clarifying questions about a therapist from her practice she set us up with (who is not on the TOL website or comes up on Google), she yelled at me for wasting her time! Then, somebody else from the practice called me back to "apologize" on Aly's behalf, but then proceeded to tell me that I was wrong to ask for more information because Aly is so busy and stressed, and that I should have just gone on Psychology Today and looked it up myself.
×Post a ResponseAre you Alyson Resnick, LPC?
The staff at Tree of Life is not only kind and compassionate, however they continually go above and beyond. They made sure to help me find an appointment that worked within my busy schedule, worked around my kids schedule, and assisted me when last minute things came up. It’s hard to go for help, and finding a counselor/center that cares. You immediately feel comfortable walking in the door. It’s beautiful, warm and inviting.
×Post a ResponseAre you Alyson Resnick, LPC?
I have worked closely with Aly and can truly say she is not only an amazing therapist but also a kind and caring human being. Highly recommend Tree Of Life if you’re looking for a safe place to be treated with dignity and respect.
×Post a ResponseAre you Alyson Resnick, LPC?
Aly is an excellent counselor for my daughters. She truly goes above and beyond for them right now and I am very thankfully that Aly is in their life. I highly recommend Aly!
×Post a ResponseAre you Alyson Resnick, LPC?
Miss. Resnick has been very helpful. She truly does care about you as person and not just as a patient. She is very compassionate and understanding and will always give you her professional opinion. She will really help you with your issues and concerns, which is really hard to find. I would recommend her to anyone that would listen! Thanks Miss. Resnick!
×Post a ResponseAre you Alyson Resnick, LPC?
I called to make an appointment and was surprised to speak with Aly directly. She was kind and warm right from the beginning. She explained she was not in network with my insurance, however made a payment plan with my that I could afford (well below her normal session price). When I met with her I instantly felt comfortable. She is very communicative, easy to reach, and very innovative. When we could not meet, we met through video conferencing. She always returns a text and email immediately!
×Post a ResponseAre you Alyson Resnick, LPC?
Ms. Remnick was very professional from the first phone call, til the last meeting. I was able to make a appointment whenever it was convenient for me. She handled all my issues one step at a time and helped me in many ways. I highly reccomend her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Alyson Resnick, LPC?
Excellent therapist. Really listen well and made me feel very safe in the environment. Very nurturing and nice. Would definitely recommend her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Alyson Resnick, LPC?
Miss Resnick is the most amazing knowledgeable therapist I've ever seen and talked to. She has helped me out my divorce and with situations with my kids I didn't know how to handle with being a single dad. I would highly recommend her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Alyson Resnick, LPC?
Attentive, compassionate. Shes amazing.
×Post a ResponseAre you Alyson Resnick, LPC?

How was your experience with Alyson Resnick?

Insurance accepted

Beacon Health Strategies
EmblemHealth
Emblem Health
Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
Group Health Incorporated (GHI)
Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey