Alyson Resnick, LPC

Alyson Resnick, LPC

Grief and Bereavement  ·
Female
Alyson Resnick, LPC is a grief and bereavement specialist in Freehold, NJ. She specializes in grief and bereavement, counseling, and more.Read her story

2 Market Yard Fl 2

Freehold, NJ 07728

Learn about Alyson Resnick

Alyson Resnick's bio

This content was provided by Alyson Resnick "I am a graduate of Georgian Court University where I earned both my Bachelor of Arts Degree in Psychology and a Master's Degree in Clinical Mental Health Counseling. I am currently licensed to practice in New Jersey (LPC), New York (LMHC), and Florida (LMHC) at this time. I have been in the field for over 10 years in various settings and have worked with children, adolescents, and adults. My areas of specialty include but are not limited to: bereavement/grief, end of life, anxiety, mood related disorders, addiction, and marital and family issues. I utilize a variety of therapeutic modalities focusing primarily on Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, which enables clients to recognize their own skill set. Respecting that the therapeutic process can be a vulnerable experience, it is important to me that clients feel understood, appreciated and validated within each session. Through a non-directive and empathic therapeutic process, I work with clients to ensure that this is an environment in which they can feel empowered and motivated to fulfill their own potential."

• Grief and Bereavement
  • Psycho-Oncology
  • Relationship Counseling
  • Women's Counseling
  • Women's Health Psychology

Alyson Resnick does not have any board certifications listed.

• Adolescent Counseling
  • Advance Directive End of Life Planning
  • Behavior Management
  • Behavior Modification
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Counseling for Gay and-or Lesbian Individuals
  • Individual Therapy
  • Marital Counseling
  • Marital Therapy
  • Pediatric Counseling

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

Education data for Alyson Resnick is unavailable at this time.

Alyson Resnick has no awards or honors listed.

Alyson Resnick has no media or publications listed.

Alyson Resnick does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Alyson Resnick and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Alyson Resnick's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Alyson Resnick

Alyson Resnick?
Alyson Resnick's Performance
What People Say About Alyson Resnick, LPC
Aly is an excellent counselor for my daughters. She truly goes above and beyond for them right now and I am very thankfully that Aly is in their life. I highly recommend Aly!
×Post a ResponseAre you Alyson Resnick, LPC?
Miss. Resnick has been very helpful. She truly does care about you as person and not just as a patient. She is very compassionate and understanding and will always give you her professional opinion. She will really help you with your issues and concerns, which is really hard to find. I would...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Alyson Resnick, LPC?
I called to make an appointment and was surprised to speak with Aly directly. She was kind and warm right from the beginning. She explained she was not in network with my insurance, however made a payment plan with my that I could afford (well below her normal session price). When I met with her I...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Alyson Resnick, LPC?
Ms. Remnick was very professional from the first phone call, til the last meeting. I was able to make a appointment whenever it was convenient for me. She handled all my issues one step at a time and helped me in many ways. I highly reccomend her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Alyson Resnick, LPC?
Excellent therapist. Really listen well and made me feel very safe in the environment. Very nurturing and nice. Would definitely recommend her.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Alyson Resnick?