Alyson Leftin, LCSW

Social Work ·  Female · Age 54

Alyson Leftin

Alyson Leftin, LCSW is a social worker in Frisco, TX. She specializes in social work and clinical social work.

Make an appointment

Alyson Leftin accepts

Alyson Leftin accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
Blue Choice

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check if Alyson Leftin treats your condition or procedure

• Family Psychotherapy
  • Grief Therapy
  • Individual Therapy
  • Marital and Family Psychotherapy

"Caring Empathic Discreet Thorough Confidential Warm"

• Social Work

11.904761904761905%

Alyson Leftin?
Alyson Leftin's Performance
What People Say About Alyson Leftin, LCSW
Alyson is an awesome therapist. She is always available for her patients. She is a lifesaver for us. If you are looking for some one with experience and expertise specially for adolescents I will definitely recommend her. We have and we are still learning about how to take care of our teenage daughter’s mental health and as well as her emotional needs.
×Post a ResponseAre you Alyson Leftin, LCSW?
Alyson was so helpful to me with grief counseling .. she is kind, compassionate, and very easy to open up to talk to about anything. She is very down to earth . Very helpful with my healing..
×Post a ResponseAre you Alyson Leftin, LCSW?
Very personable and friendly. So easy to talk to.
×Post a ResponseAre you Alyson Leftin, LCSW?
I highly recommend Alyson. She is currently counseling my elderly mother who is suffering with dementia and depression. Alyson’s skills and intuition have had a positive effect in the short time my mom has been seeing her. Alyson is also helping our family as we navigate our mom’s dementia. She is an empathetic and effective therapist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Alyson Leftin, LCSW?
I feel good about about Alyson. I feel she will help me get better. She is very understanding and easy to talk to.
×Post a ResponseAre you Alyson Leftin, LCSW?
Alyson Leftin is solid in her ability to counsel and direct. I was very pleased with her ability to truly listen and then guide toward action in what I can do in my every day life to improve my situation. It was through her decades of experience and her genuine care she was able help me take the right steps to proactively move my life forward.
×Post a ResponseAre you Alyson Leftin, LCSW?
Amazing counselor who is always there to help and support her patients. Truly thankful for the wonderful job she has done for me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Alyson Leftin, LCSW?
I have been seeing Alyson Leftin for therapy for a few months now. Our appointments are always something I look forward to and I always leave feeling relieved and optimistic. She is beyond great at her job and her office is always clean and organized. She just upgraded her space in a new office and the view is very nice. She never fails to remind me about my appointments and has always been able to work around my schedule. She's everything I've been looking for in a therapist!
×Post a ResponseAre you Alyson Leftin, LCSW?
Alyson is a great counselor! All the qualities listed on this profile are 100% accurate. I have been seeing her since April of this year and I am so thankful I found her. I came into her office a mess on my first appointment. I could barely talk without bursting into tears. Since being under her gentle care, my recovery has progressed leaps and bounds. My goal is for my illness to go into remission and she has had a hand in making it a reality.
×Post a ResponseAre you Alyson Leftin, LCSW?
Alyson has been treating my daughter for several months now and we have seen wonderful results. She truly cares about the well-being of her patients and provides a safe and comfortable space for them. I am so glad to have Alyson in our lives!
×Post a ResponseAre you Alyson Leftin, LCSW?
I am very grateful for Alyson. She has been a wonderful counselor for me these last few months. She is sincere, sharp, very perceptive. I enjoy her interactive sessions and all she has led me through.
×Post a ResponseAre you Alyson Leftin, LCSW?
I would highly recommend Alyson for counseling. She is very compassionate and knowledgeable. She was able to work with my son and help him through difficult times.
×Post a ResponseAre you Alyson Leftin, LCSW?
Alyson is very sharp, compassionate, and a wonderful therapist. She has helped me through a lot of tough times. I would highly recommend her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Alyson Leftin, LCSW?
I would highly recommend Alyson. She is incredibly professional, compassionate and objective. She has a tremendous amount of respect for clients time and makes herself available accordingly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Alyson Leftin, LCSW?
Alyson helped me address some job stress and grief issues. I found her to be intelligent, capable and very caring and considerate. She was just what I needed! I looked forward to each appointment and greatly benefited from her advice. With her help, I was able to work through these situations and made good progress. I have a much better perspective now and would not hesitate to recommend her to anyone looking for some counseling services.
×Post a ResponseAre you Alyson Leftin, LCSW?
She is a great counselor! Highly recommend her. She’s very attentive and never fails to leave me with a smile on my face afterwards!
×Post a ResponseAre you Alyson Leftin, LCSW?
Ms. Alyson has been amazing for our daughter and a very big part of her recovery. Our family will be forever grateful for her dedication.
×Post a ResponseAre you Alyson Leftin, LCSW?
Alyson has a phenomenal therapist for my son. He enjoys his visits with her and he has made significant progress as a result of his therapy sessions with her. Our son feels comfortable talking to her about his feelings and problems. She does an excellent job of communicating his progress and areas in need of further growth for him with us. She is always open to our feedback as parents for our questions, concerns, and specific treatment issues we would like her to address.
×Post a ResponseAre you Alyson Leftin, LCSW?
Since being with Alyson for a little over a year now, she has really helped me overcome many obstacles I’ve faced this past year. She’s very attentive and compassionate and caring. I very much enjoy my sessions with her and I recommend her to anyone looking for a family or just individual therapy.
×Post a ResponseAre you Alyson Leftin, LCSW?
Alyson is very attentive to her patients and on time always. My son has been seeing her and she sincerely cares for him and how he is doing and also does well helping the issues we have as a family with my son. I highly recommend her.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Alyson Leftin?

• Sat: 9:00am - 4:00pm