Alta Skelton, NP

Family Medicine ·  Female · Age 54

Alta Skelton

Fully Armored Family Health and Fitness

755 W Carmel Dr Ste 150 Carmel, IN 46032

Alta Skelton, NP is a family medicine specialist in Carmel, IN. She graduated from Iu School Of Nursing and specializes in family medicine, nursing (nurse practitioner), and more.

Alta Skelton's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Alta Skelton

4.5

Alta Skelton?
Alta Skelton's Performance
What People Say About Alta Skelton, NP
RecentMost Helpful
Dr Skelton was recommended to me by my son. I was looking for a doctor who spends more than 10 minutes with me and doesn't always prescribe medications as cure all of everything. Dr Skelton greets you with a hug and a great big smile on her face. Within first 5 mins you feel very relaxed and eager to hear what she has to say. She listens very intensively to what you have to say. She is extremely knowledgeable regarding the human body. She really wants to make you healthy with natural remedies.
×Post a ResponseAre you Alta Skelton, NP?
Alta cares deeply about people and it shows. She knows her stuff. She recites facts about the human body as if she is reading a book. Highly recommend her to anyone wanting to get to the root cause of health issues facing us today.
×Post a ResponseAre you Alta Skelton, NP?
I have recommended this practice to multiple people and everyone has loved their experience. Alta stays up to date with current medical trends and treatments through attending conferences and trainings. She looks at the whole picture and explores how the body is functioning. My son went to specialists for five years and she was able to diagnose the problem they missed on the first visit! She listens to her patients and has a loving concern for every single patient who walks in the door.
×Post a ResponseAre you Alta Skelton, NP?
I LOVE LOVE LOVE the office, the staff, and the provider. Alta is definitely heaven sent. She makes you feel as if you are her only patient for the entire day. She greets you with a hug and a smile. She listens very attentively and she explains every diagnosis, and the treatment plan thoroughly. She is very encouraging when you are at the point of just giving up, she we say, "no no you can do this and I am here to help you." I have NEVER been happier with any health care provider.
×Post a ResponseAre you Alta Skelton, NP?
I was extremely pleased with my visit with Alta. I felt like she got more into my health history and the root of issues in 20 minutes rather than 20 years at other doctors. She informed me of changes I can make in my nutrition and was very helpful. We actually ended up taking our three young boys to her as well!
×Post a ResponseAre you Alta Skelton, NP?
I have never had a doctor talk to me about my concerns for as long as she did. I felt listened to, cared for, and respected.
×Post a ResponseAre you Alta Skelton, NP?
I think that many doctors will make you believe that they have all the answers, or they will use methods and practices that aren't actually in your best interest, but in theirs, and that are used to make them money. I truly believe that Alta and her staff have my best interest at heart. The body and ones' health is a very elusive thing, and I don't think that Alta has all the answers. Nonetheless, I truly believe that Alta will ultimately suggest what she believes is right for each individual.
×Post a ResponseAre you Alta Skelton, NP?

How was your experience with Alta Skelton?

As a family practice provider, I believe in a holistic approach. I believe in keeping people healthy and off medication when at all possible. I believe in creating positive patient potential through healthy lifestyles, food and exercise. I also treat traditionally when needed.

• Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)
  • Nursing (Registered Nurse)

Iu School Of Nursing
Iu

Alta Skelton accepts

Alta Skelton accepts the following insurance:

Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO
Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois PPO
Sagamore Health Network
Sagamore Plus

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Indiana

Check if Alta Skelton treats your condition or procedure