Family Medicine  |
Alta Skelton, NP
Alta Skelton, NP is a family medicine provider who practices in Carmel, IN. She is 52 years old.

755 W Carmel Dr Ste 150

Carmel, IN 46032

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
  • Sagamore Health Network

Learn about Alta Skelton

This content was provided by Alta Skelton "http://www.fullyarmored.info

As a family practice provider, I believe in a holistic approach. I believe in keeping people healthy and off medication when at all possible. I believe in creating positive patient potential through healthy lifestyles, food and exercise. I also treat traditionally when needed."

• Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)
  • Nursing (Registered Nurse)

Alta Skelton does not have any board certifications listed.

• Allergies

• Vaccination
  • Wart Removal
  • Well Baby Care
  • Wellness Examination

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Indiana.

• Iu
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Iu School Of Nursing
    Medical School | Graduated

Alta Skelton has no awards or honors listed.

Alta Skelton has no media or publications listed.

Alta Skelton does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Alta Skelton and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Alta Skelton's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Alta Skelton to family and friends
4.4
Alta Skelton's Performance
in Carmel, IN |
Alta cares deeply about people and it shows. She knows her stuff. She recites facts about the human body as if she is reading a book. Highly recommend her to anyone wanting to get to the root cause of health issues facing us today.
Indianapolis, IN |
I have recommended this practice to multiple people and everyone has loved their experience. Alta stays up to date with current medical trends and treatments through attending conferences and trainings. She looks at the whole picture and explores how the body is functioning. My son went to specialists for five years and she was able to diagnose the problem they missed on the first visit! She listens to her patients and has a loving concern for every single patient who walks in the door.
in Indianapolis, Indiana |
I LOVE LOVE LOVE the office, the staff, and the provider. Alta is definitely heaven sent. She makes you feel as if you are her only patient for the entire day. She greets you with a hug and a smile. She listens very attentively and she explains every diagnosis, and the treatment plan thoroughly. She is very encouraging when you are at the point of just giving up, she we say, "no no you can do this and I am here to help you." I have NEVER been happier with any health care provider.
in Indianapolis, indiana |
I was extremely pleased with my visit with Alta. I felt like she got more into my health history and the root of issues in 20 minutes rather than 20 years at other doctors. She informed me of changes I can make in my nutrition and was very helpful. We actually ended up taking our three young boys to her as well!
in Indianapolis, IN |
I have never had a doctor talk to me about my concerns for as long as she did. I felt listened to, cared for, and respected.
in Carmel, IN |
I think that many doctors will make you believe that they have all the answers, or they will use methods and practices that aren't actually in your best interest, but in theirs, and that are used to make them money. I truly believe that Alta and her staff have my best interest at heart. The body and ones' health is a very elusive thing, and I don't think that Alta has all the answers. Nonetheless, I truly believe that Alta will ultimately suggest what she believes is right for each individual.
Have you seen Alta Skelton, NP?
Are you Alta Skelton?