Dr. Alonzo Borja, DC

Dr. Alonzo Borja, DC

Chiropractic  |
Male
Dr. Alonzo Borja, DC is a chiropractic provider who practices in Buford, GA.

1950 Buford Mill Dr Ste E

Buford, GA 30519

• Ambetter
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia

Learn about Dr. Borja

• Chiropractic

Dr. Borja does not have any board certifications listed.

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

Education data for Dr. Borja is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Borja has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Borja has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Borja does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Borja and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Borja's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Borja to family and friends
4.0
Dr. Borja's Performance
Gainesville, GA |
After a spinal surgery, Dr. Borja and his staff helped in the recovery process. I would recommend him to everyone. The care on individual case by case is superb.
Had an appointment earlier this year. Diagnosed with sciatica. Felt fine for a couple months after before pain returns worse than before. Called the office to speak with Borja. Instead of concern with my pain and health he proceeds to give me various prices for future options. I did further research to find out sciatica is a symptom of an underlying issue. Confused as to why on my initial visit no one tried to figure out what was causing my sciatica. Treated like a number.
in Buford, GA |
Dr. Borja is an outstanding Chiropractor and Health doctor. He has successfully treated me, my wife, and our three teenagers who are all very active in sports. His staff is very courteous and professional. Dr Borja has proven to be a life saver for our family. He always takes the time to explain exactly what your condition is and what it takes to treat it. I'm thankful to have discovered his practice. I also know him to be an honorable and genuine family man of high standards and character.
in Lawrenceville, GA |
I decided to write a review when I saw Dr. Mercola's article today "A look at Olympic "Cupping" and athletes' pain." Well, this is NOT new for Dr. Alonzo Borja. He has been using this type of treatment in his Chiropractic facility for years. I had severe pain/swelling/lumps in my shoulders from stress; and "Cupping" healed my shoulders. Also, my husband had severe tendinitis in his elbow/arm and Dr. Borja used "Cupping" along with other treatments to heal my husband's arm. He is the best. . .
in Buford, GA |
Although his adjustments seemed to help my back pain, I would never set foot in that office again. He made numerous inappropriate comments to me about my looks and how he would like to see a picture of me dressed up all while having his hands on my back. I felt incredibly uncomfortable the entire time and never went back there again.
Have you seen Dr. Alonzo Borja, DC?
Are you Dr. Borja?