Allison Teger, LMHC

CounselingFemale

Allison Teger

Connected Counselor LLC

4540 Southside Blvd Ste 604 Jacksonville, FL 32216

Allison Teger, LMHC is a Counselor in Jacksonville, FL. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Allison Teger to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Counselors in your area

"At times individuals or couples struggle with personal issues that may leave you feeling confused, frustrated, powerless, or unsure of what steps to take next. I believe that therapists and clients can work together to..."

- Allison Teger, LMHC

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Allison Teger treats your condition or procedure

Allison Teger's conditions and procedures:

• Adjustment Disorder
  • Behavioral Disorders
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Counseling Services
  • Grief
  • Grief Therapy
  • Marriage Break-Up
  • Mood Disorders
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Panic Attack
  • Phobia
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychotherapy Services
  • Rehabilitation After Stroke or Trauma
  • Separation Anxiety
  • Stress
  • Stress Management

Allison Teger accepts

Allison Teger accepts the following insurance:

Self Pay
Tricare
Prime
TRICARE East Region (Humana Military)
TriCare for Life

90.47619047619048%
4.761904761904762%
4.761904761904762%

Allison Teger
Allison Teger has helped me tremendously with my anxiety/OCD. She has given me numerous methods to cope and has proven consistent over time when it comes to working with my schedule. I highly recommend using her counseling services, as she is an advocate for mental health awareness and is more than willing to connect you to other advocates for mental health awareness as well!
Alec – Aug 12, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Allison Teger, LMHC?
Highly recommend! I always feel better after a session. Goes above and beyond to make sure you have the tools and resources to make your life better.
Amanda Blankenbicker – Jul 28, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Allison Teger, LMHC?
Allison Teger is a great counselor! She has helped my wife with her anxiety and I see such a difference. I would highly recommend her.
Jun 14, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Allison Teger, LMHC?
Allison is an extremely helpful, professional and courteous therapist. She was very perceptive in identifying the issues/triggers that relate to my depression and anxiety. Ms. Teger was particularly helpful in providing me with the tools and coping techniques essential for me to start to address trauma related to a major accident and its impact on my military career. Helping me through a difficult time in my life while transitioning out of the military. Allison is by far one of the best therapists I have ever worked with. She has really helped me to recognize my issues and has provided multiple tools. Ms. Teger is patient, kind, and understanding. Her years of experience as a counselor, have genuinely made a difference in my life! Allison has truly helped me during a very traumatic time in my life. When multiple prior therapists could not help, she has gone above others to assist me. Try her counseling services; I highly recommend her! Please contact Allison Teger.
Abea B. – Aug 22, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Allison Teger, LMHC?
Allison Teger is a great counselor! She is a very kind and respectful person. She is also very professional and has been helping me manage my anxiety. I highly recommend her as a counselor!
May 26, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Allison Teger, LMHC?
My family highly recommends Allison, my daughter has seen her for anxiety, and has helped her greatly. Allison is my top pick for a therapist.
Olga – Jan 02, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Allison Teger, LMHC?
I was very anxious to return to therapy but Allison made all the anxiety of that part go away on my first visit. She is very interactive in my care as a whole which is something I have never had a therapist be.
Glenda – Dec 03, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Allison Teger, LMHC?
Allison has been very helpful in assisting me to be able to get out my feelings. She has assisted me to get my life back on track and to feel better about myself now. I have been able to address issues that in the past would have stopped me ,and in the past would have avoided. I am finding myself and able to gently care for my needs. I have been able to reframe my words in a way that can be more easily received. My thanks deeply goes out to Allison.
Pat – Dec 03, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Allison Teger, LMHC?
I have known Alison for many years, when my daughter needed counseling, she was the only choice, my daughter has developed a good relationship with Alison and feels she is in a good recovery process. Nothing but 5 stars for Alison!
David P – Nov 17, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Allison Teger, LMHC?
Dr.Teger has been overwhelming wonderful with me. I came to her over a year ago with family and personal issues. We’ve taken several steps to approach all my issues and concerns at my pace. Nothing is pushed on me which I love. That has always been a hindrance with past therapists, it was always on their time. I will continue seeing her and working with her to get to a healthier place.
TM – Oct 27, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Allison Teger, LMHC?
Ms. Teger is a caring and insightful therapist! She has been working with my family for a couple of months now with terrific results, I highly recommend her.
JB – Oct 17, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Allison Teger, LMHC?
Allison Teger has worked with my nephews through a custody battle. Both kids were getting in trouble at school, had social and behavioral issues. Now the kids are excelling at school and the difference in behavior before seeing her to a few months in is night and day. I'm very grateful to her for how she's been able to turn things around for my nephews and the whole family!
Elizabeth H – Oct 15, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Allison Teger, LMHC?
I like to think at one point Ms. Teger was a very good therapist. I saw her for quite a while, and made consistent progress with her before she went into private practice. Once she went into private practice it was slowly downhill from there. Conversations became 10-20 minutes about health insurance, and then they went to over half the session. I didn't trust her towards the end, and to me it seemed that she was interested in money more than getting to the bottom of what was going on with me. She disagreed with every single diagnosis from any clinician I saw, not wanting to "label" me. I just wanted answers, and with her I didn't feel I was getting them. The most troubling thing about her, was the confidential information she shared about other patients with myself. It made me wonder what information she was sharing about me to other patients. Also don't count on your insurance ever making sense, she processed payments so slowly and poorly, nothing with my insurance was ever right.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Oct 07, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Allison Teger, LMHC?
Allison Teger was the first counselor I had met with. At first, I was very nervous since I did not know what to expect. Allison was very encouraging and positive. Praying is very important to me, she respected that and would pray with me. I am a strong advocate for mental health. I had some experiences that I could not merely vent away. Allison was able to help me address my concerns head-on and now I am able to move forward. Seeking professional guidance does not mean we are weak, there are some things in life we are not meant to face alone.
Erika – Sep 04, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Allison Teger, LMHC?
VERY caring christian counselor. Our relationship and communication have improved. Definitely worth the investment of time and effort.
Hope in Jacksonville, FL – Jun 10, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Allison Teger, LMHC?
I have worked with Allison for 8+ years and have always found her to be compassionate and very responsive to her clients, which is why I have referred several clients to her for EMDR treatment.
Colleen in Jacksonville, FL – Jun 10, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Allison Teger, LMHC?
She is very caring and helpful. I would recommend her. She always seems to know the right question to ask to get me talk about my issues.
Happy – Jun 10, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Allison Teger, LMHC?
Allison made me feel right at home even in the first visit. I felt comfortable, and that helped me get to the bottom of what was causing my pain. I don't think anyone else could have gotten me to the place I am, and I am nothing but thankful to her.
May 30, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Allison Teger, LMHC?
I would definitely recommend Allison (and have). She is kind and compassionate, but more importantly she has helped me more than any other therapist I’ve ever seen (and there have been a few). We have done regular counseling and EMDR (look that one up and don’t knock it until you try it, the results are AMAZING!). She has this way of hearing you and helping you to see you negative self talk or thoughts are not helping you to move forward. Give her a couple sessions and you won’t regret it!
Lisa in Jacksonville, FL – Feb 03, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Allison Teger, LMHC?
Allison has been great to work with. She has helped me learn to open up and be honest with my true feelings and emotions. She also has given me a lot of tools to help cope with the stresses in my life. I would definitely recommend her.
Jacksonville, FL – Jan 09, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Allison Teger, LMHC?

How was your experience with Allison Teger?

At times individuals or couples struggle with personal issues that may leave you feeling confused, frustrated, powerless, or unsure of what steps to take...Read more

• Counseling