Allison Teger, LMHC

Counseling ·  Female

Allison Teger

Connected Counselor LLC

8825 Perimeter Park Blvd Ste 302 Jacksonville, FL 32216

Allison Teger, LMHC is a counselor in Jacksonville, FL. She specializes in counseling, marriage & family therapy, and more.

Allison Teger accepts

Allison Teger accepts the following insurance:

Self Pay
Standard
TriCare for Life
TRICARE Reserve Select
Tricare South

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Allison Teger treats your condition or procedure

Allison Teger's conditions and procedures:

• Adjustment Disorder
  • Adolescent Depression
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Counseling Services
  • Grief Therapy
  • Individual Therapy
  • Marital and Family Psychotherapy
  • Marriage Break-Up
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychological Testing

Likelihood to recommend Allison Teger

Allison Teger?
Allison Teger's Performance
What People Say About Allison Teger, LMHC
VERY caring christian counselor. Our relationship and communication have improved. Definitely worth the investment of time and effort.
×Post a ResponseAre you Allison Teger, LMHC?
I have worked with Allison for 8+ years and have always found her to be compassionate and very responsive to her clients, which is why I have referred several clients to her for EMDR treatment.
×Post a ResponseAre you Allison Teger, LMHC?
She is very caring and helpful. I would recommend her. She always seems to know the right question to ask to get me talk about my issues.
×Post a ResponseAre you Allison Teger, LMHC?
Allison made me feel right at home even in the first visit. I felt comfortable, and that helped me get to the bottom of what was causing my pain. I don't think anyone else could have gotten me to the place I am, and I am nothing but thankful to her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Allison Teger, LMHC?
I would definitely recommend Allison (and have). She is kind and compassionate, but more importantly she has helped me more than any other therapist I’ve ever seen (and there have been a few). We have done regular counseling and EMDR (look that one up and don’t knock it until you try it, the results are AMAZING!). She has this way of hearing you and helping you to see you negative self talk or thoughts are not helping you to move forward. Give her a couple sessions and you won’t regret it!
×Post a ResponseAre you Allison Teger, LMHC?
Allison has been great to work with. She has helped me learn to open up and be honest with my true feelings and emotions. She also has given me a lot of tools to help cope with the stresses in my life. I would definitely recommend her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Allison Teger, LMHC?
Allison helped my husband and I save our marriage. She also was intricate in helping me overcome some emotional trauma I had as a child through a process called EMDR. We Highly recommend her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Allison Teger, LMHC?
Really understanding and kind. Very helpful to teachers!!! Offers a lot of great suggestions for empowering yourself and doing what is right for you. Definitely would recommend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Allison Teger, LMHC?
I would highly recommend Allison. She provides caring and supportive counseling that has allowed me to address: my anxiety, self-esteem, and family issues. She is flexible, and is able to meet for sessions around my school and work schedule. It is a big plus that I can schedule thru either an online system or by phone. I am glad she has been able to work both with me individually and as a family.
×Post a ResponseAre you Allison Teger, LMHC?
I honestly can't say enough good things about her! She has helped me come a long way in the 5 short months I've been seeing her. She is a wonderful person and therapist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Allison Teger, LMHC?
Didn't have the chance to meet with Allison, just when she was returning my call to schedule an appointment. i found here abit condescending, with the way she was talking to me, i have a speech impedemiment , she couldn't understand me. she has great reviews and I'm sure she is a good counselor, just had a bad start with here, looking somewhere else.
I am sorry to hear about your experience. As we...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Allison Teger, LMHC?
I honestly can't say enough about Allison. I have been seeing her going on 7 months now and she is amazing. She has a way of dealing with the various issues I am dealing with using various methods while helping me look at situations from different perspectives as well as problem solving to help me move forward as needed. She is wonderful at digging deep to the root of the problem but also calming and making sense of situations that are difficult to navigate. I am grateful to have found her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Allison Teger, LMHC?
I have been seeing Allison for over 9 months and have found her to be: empathetic, supportive, understanding, able to help me to dig to find the root challenges I was experiencing. I have found her to be very knowledgeable on issues pertaining to military families, anxiety, bullying, difficulties in childhood experiences that impact adult life, and many other areas. I strongly recommend Allison Teger as a highly qualified therapist in the Duval/St Johns County area.
×Post a ResponseAre you Allison Teger, LMHC?
Without question Allison is impeccable with her clients. I have been seeing her for about 5 years now and am the happiest I have been since. She's compassionate and takes the time to learn and understand you. Allison is not forceful and is thoughtful in the various options in which to best serve you. For me she is only worries about me and my well being and not that of herself.
×Post a ResponseAre you Allison Teger, LMHC?
I have been seeing Allison for over a year. Shes always been very intuitive and has helped me work through my history and ptsd. Shes been one of the best therapist i have ever seen. I recommend her to everyone i know. Shes very calming and easy going and succinct. She doesnt avoid difficult topics and is great at brainstorming through solutions to help me. I would highly recommend her to everyone
×Post a ResponseAre you Allison Teger, LMHC?
I have been seeing Ms Teger for over 2 years now. I have always had a good experience which is why I have continued to see her. Her new office is wonderful and very comfortable. I have and would refer others to see her. She is the best counselor I have seen here in Florida. Her knowledge is beyond compare. She is dedicated to helping everyone that comes to see her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Allison Teger, LMHC?
Allison is a wonderful therapist! She has been working with me for over 7 months and I would highly recommend her. She has had no problems with my insurance. she has always been extremely professional and comprehensive in our sessions. I would recommend her to military members and their families since this is my background. She goes above and beyond what any of my previous therapists have done. I have recommended her to my family and friends. Again I highly recommend Allison!
×Post a ResponseAre you Allison Teger, LMHC?
I called Allison and set up an appointment a month in advance and told her I wanted to know BEFORE I went in how much my copy would be. I did not hear from her and showed up promptly at my appointment time and she came out 10 minutes late to greet me. I go back to her office and she has not done ANYTHING regarding my insurance and tried to make up excuses how hard she tried to figure it out. I sat in her office for 50 minutes listening to her talk to my insurance. She is an awful therapist!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Allison Teger, LMHC?

How was your experience with Allison Teger?

• Mon: 2:00pm - 6:00pm