Allison Sommers, APRN

Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)Female

Allison Sommers, APRN is a Nurse Practitioner in Scottsdale, AZ. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Allison Sommers to book an appointment.

Allison Sommers

Lifestyle Health Institute, Scottsdale AZ

9375 E Shea Blvd Ste 100 Scottsdale, AZ 85260

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Nurse Practitioners in your area

Review Highlight

"I highly recommend Allison Sommers. I get Trigger Point Injections on a regular basis and until I met Allison, the results were just okay. Now that I've..."

- Melissa in Phoenix, AZSee more reviews

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Arizona

Check if Allison Sommers treats your condition or procedure

Allison Sommers' conditions and procedures:

• Dermal Filler
  • Hormone Replacement Therapy
  • Medical Acupuncture
  • Trigger Point Therapy

Allison Sommers accepts

Allison Sommers accepts the following insurance:

Aetna Savings Plus of AZ
Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
GEHA

Allison Sommers' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Allison Sommers

Allison Sommers?
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (6)
  • Explained conditions well (6)
  • Listened & answered questions (6)
    Dr. Sommers listens to me instead of rushing me thru my appointment like previous facilities. Great bedside manner. Her staff especially Rachel is professional and pleasant in the office or on the phone. I am treated like a person not an insurance claim. I highly recommend Dr. Sommers!
    Christina – Aug 14, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Allison Sommers, APRN?
    Moved here from another state now am planning staying here for a long minute was in 2 car accidents last year after having a perfect driving record a semi hit my van March 2019 did lots damage to neck shoulders etc October 2019 5 car pile up me in the middle totaling my van now have PTSD ,sleep issues and more... Smashed legs and feet anyways needed a Dr here Met Dr. Allison , non judge mental ,confident & seems to really give a care , on top of it specializes in men’s health! Seen her 3 Xs and still happy with my choice .Also excited about getting into The Testosterone program.! Need a good choice to get back on track? I recommend Np Allison Sommers....
    Dale A – May 22, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Allison Sommers, APRN?
    I have been going to Allison for little over 6 months I have been in pain management for 5 years and I have been in pain for a lot longer than five years it is refreshing to be able to go in there and have the freedom to be honest and to be heard and to not just be given what a politician somewhere believes is a good idea for my pain that I have to deal with everyday she does not cave she will do what she believes if you come in there dishonest with stories and thinking you're going to fool her good luck to you don't ruin the opportunity to have a doctor that truly and compassionately cares about her patients as a father of five beautiful sons small business owner it was hard to keep up when my pain was not being managed right. Thank you Allison and Rachel for non-judgemental care an awesome office vibe and being able to see the pain I do live with every day and thank you for compassionately helping me to be able to live a normal lifestyle for my family. U guys rock
    5 kidsnomoney/ Adam – Jul 16, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Allison Sommers, APRN?
    Over the past 15 years, I have been involved with PM for my injuries. I have dealt with a myriad of Doctors and NP's. Some of which, I am happy to say I no longer deal with. With that said, I have found in Ms. Sommers that which was lacking with all those other specialists and that's compassion and understanding. Ms. Sommers is a consummate professional and in my eyes, a miracle worker! She takes the time to help, understand and treat my pain and always provides me with recommendations she believes will help. I can honestly say that Ms. Sommers has given me hope. Hope that pain will no longer dictate my life. Hope that there are effective options to treat my disability. I am so thankful that I have found a doctor that takes the time to listen. For the first time in all these years, I feel and function with minimal discomfort. Ms. Sommers has done that for me. I would not hesitate to recommend Allison! She will listen and provide you with the best care ever!
    May 29, 2019
    Best doctor ever lover
    Mar 21, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Allison Sommers, APRN?
    Allison Sommers is AMAZING!!! I first started seeing her at Men’s Vitality Center and I can 100% attest she was the Best Provider there! She not only takes her time with the patient and listens to their concerns, but she really takes her time deciding what is the best treatment plan for you! I highly recommend Allison!
    Claudia in Phoenix, AZ – Nov 04, 2018
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Allison Sommers, APRN?
    I have spent 15 years managing and feeling in general poor health visiting Doctors, Primary Care Physician's, Nurse Practitioners and Specialist trying to find out why i feel the way i do. I learned this was about your check book and not your general health and well being. Finally I found Allison Sommers who really cared about my health and carefully looked outside of the typical medical play book, designed a program that worked for my unique needs and resolved my issues. Highly recommend.
    Joseph M. in Chandler, AZ – Apr 20, 2018
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Allison Sommers, APRN?
    I highly recommend Allison Sommers. I get Trigger Point Injections on a regular basis and until I met Allison, the results were just okay. Now that I've had them by Allison, the results are fantastic and I am finally getting relief! She is very knowledgeable about the human body, muscle groups and alternative options on patient care. Allison takes her time asking detailed questions about your care and symptoms yet her waiting room isn't backed up which is very much appreciated.
    Melissa in Phoenix, AZ – May 18, 2017
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Allison Sommers, APRN?
    Love my doctor Allison. She always listens and is proactive in my care. I follow her to the clinics she works for. And if she can't see me she will make housecalls.
    Skylar in Scottsdale, AZ – May 17, 2017
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Allison Sommers, APRN?

How was your experience with Allison Sommers?

• Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)
    • Addiction Medicine Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)
    • Age Management Medicine
    • Cosmetic Medicine
    • Family Medicine (Nurse Practitioner)
    • Men's Health Medicine
    • Pain Management (Nurse Practitioner)
    Less...