Clinical Psychology  |
Dr. Allison Dubner, PHD
Dr. Allison Dubner, PHD is a clinical psychology provider who practices in Jericho, NY. She is 49 years old.

Allison Dubner, Ph.D. Jericho, NY

Learn about Dr. Dubner

• Clinical Psychology
  • Clinical Child & Adolescent Psychology
  • Cognitive & Behavioral Psychology

Dr. Dubner does not have any board certifications listed.

• Adjustment Disorder
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Stress
  • Suicidal Ideation

• Adolescent Counseling
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Individual Therapy
  • Psychotherapy Services
  • Stress Management

No malpractice history found for New York.

• Hofstra University Ph.D.
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1995
  • Perelman School Of Medicine University Of Pennsylvania
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1990
  • Tufts University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1989
  • South East Nassau Guidance Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Dubner has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Dubner has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Dubner does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Dubner and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Dubner's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Dubner to family and friends
Dr. Dubner's Performance
in Hickville, NY |
Dr. Dubner is an amazing psychologist. It's easy to see with all the glowing comments that have been posted here. She is very intelligent, kind, and compassionate. She is a Dr that really cares about her patients and truly cares. Her schedule is extremely flexible and she will go out of her way to get you in. She always knows what to say and can always help me calm down and give me the confidence I need deal with my depression and anxiety. If you need a psychologist this is the one.
Jeericho, N.Y. |
Dr. Dubner has been seeing my teenage son for over a year, she has always been there for him and will go out of her way to help him with any situation. She is one of the most caring people, forget about her being a Dr. that my son had the chance to ever see, he has been to many therapist's and psychologist's in the time he has been in therapy, a wonderful woman and doctor that has made a major difference in his life. I am so grateful to Dr. Dubner!
in New Hyde Park, NY |
I've been going to Dr. D since I was 16 years I am now 20. In the past 4 years she has helped me through with my anxiety and depression, the grieving process of losing my boyfriend and learning how to become a much healthier person. She is a great listener and extremely caring. I can always let my guard down when I'm with her. She always knows what to say at the right moments. If it wasn't for her i wouldn't be as confident as I am today. Forever grateful.
in Farmingdale, NY |
I've been seeing Dr. Dubner for many years now. She's always very warm and friendly. I found her after having a terrible experience with a therapist and never looked back. She's the best!
in East Meadow, New York |
She's an amazing therapist. My life has changed completely for the better and it is all thanks to her. She knows all the right things to say and is always supportive with every decision you make. I trust her with everything I tell her and she never judges me. She's amazing.
in Carle Place, New York |
Dr. Dubner is one of the most down to earth person I've ever met. I was always scared to go to a psychologist and to open up about my anxiety and depression. However, Dr. Dubner made the environment very comfortable and trusting. Unlike many doctors, Dr. Dubner is very straightforward and really devotes herself to her patients.
Have you seen Dr. Allison Dubner, PHD?
Are you Dr. Dubner?