Dr. Allison Dubner, PHD

Clinical Psychology ·  Female · Age 51

Dr. Dubner

Allison Dubner, Ph.D. Jericho, NY

410 Jericho Tpke Ste 105 Jericho, NY 11753

Dr. Allison Dubner, PHD is a clinical psychologist in Jericho, NY. She specializes in clinical psychology, cognitive & behavioral psychology, and more.

Dr. Dubner's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Dubner

Dr. Dubner?
Dr. Dubner's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Allison Dubner, PHD
Dr. Dubner is not just an amazing professional, she is a caring human being. She helped my daughter deal with issues that drown from a chronic migraine condition. She helped her from her adolescence through adulthood. She can relate to youth. My daughter visited many Drs. and Allison was the one she settled with. She takes time to consult with parents off therapy time. I highly recommend her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Allison Dubner, PHD?
Being a psychologist isn't just a job for Dr. Dubner. It's something she cares about and, just as importantly, something she's amazing at. Dr. Dubner listens to her patients, helps them fight their difficulties, and cares about them. On several occasions, she has reached out outside of meetings to see how I was doing. Dr. Dubner helped me through a very difficult time of my life, and I would not have come out of it even happier than I had been before if not for her. Highly, highly recommend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Allison Dubner, PHD?
This is what a psychologist should be. Dr. Dubner is an absolute star. If you have had ban experiences with therapists, or considering therapy, this is the person to go to. Treats you like a friend, like a real human. Remembers every detail about you, helps you through your darkest times, and shows genuine, honest care. If it wasn't for her, I would not be here today. She is the epitome of what a mental health professional should be. I recommend her to everyone. This is the person to go to.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Allison Dubner, PHD?
Dr. Dubner is an amazing psychologist! I have not had great experiences with psychologists in the past & was very skeptical about going again. She has transformed my perspective. She is caring and approachable. She offers insight when needed but allows you to come to your own conclusions in your own time. She goes above and beyond. I look forward to seeing her weekly. She truly is my saving-grace and helped me navigate a very difficult time in my life and continues to do so. Highly recommend!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Allison Dubner, PHD?
Dr. Dubner is the best of the best. She's incredibly compassionate, and can easily make anyone feel important and special. I've been seeing her on and off for 6 years now, and I can honestly say that my life is better because of her. She's knowledgable about her profession, but makes you feel like a friend instead of a client. I would recommend her to anyone and everyone!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Allison Dubner, PHD?
Dr. Dubner has been seeing my teenage son for over a year, she has always been there for him and will go out of her way to help him with any situation. She is one of the most caring people, forget about her being a Dr. that my son had the chance to ever see, he has been to many therapist's and psychologist's in the time he has been in therapy, a wonderful woman and doctor that has made a major difference in his life. I am so grateful to Dr. Dubner!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Allison Dubner, PHD?
I've been going to Dr. D since I was 16 years I am now 20. In the past 4 years she has helped me through with my anxiety and depression, the grieving process of losing my boyfriend and learning how to become a much healthier person. She is a great listener and extremely caring. I can always let my guard down when I'm with her. She always knows what to say at the right moments. If it wasn't for her i wouldn't be as confident as I am today. Forever grateful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Allison Dubner, PHD?
I've been seeing Dr. Dubner for many years now. She's always very warm and friendly. I found her after having a terrible experience with a therapist and never looked back. She's the best!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Allison Dubner, PHD?
She's an amazing therapist. My life has changed completely for the better and it is all thanks to her. She knows all the right things to say and is always supportive with every decision you make. I trust her with everything I tell her and she never judges me. She's amazing.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Allison Dubner, PHD?
Dr. Dubner is one of the most down to earth person I've ever met. I was always scared to go to a psychologist and to open up about my anxiety and depression. However, Dr. Dubner made the environment very comfortable and trusting. Unlike many doctors, Dr. Dubner is very straightforward and really devotes herself to her patients.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Allison Dubner, PHD?

How was your experience with Dr. Dubner?

• Clinical Psychology

1995
1990
1989

Dr. Dubner accepts

Dr. Dubner accepts the following insurance:

Behavioral Health
Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
Oxford Health Plans

No malpractice claims found for New York

Check if Dr. Dubner treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Dubner's conditions and procedures:

• Adjustment Disorder
  • Adolescent Counseling
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Depressive Disorders