Podiatry  |
Dr. Allison Cheney, DPM
Dr. Allison Cheney, DPM is a podiatry doctor who practices in Oakhurst, NJ. She is 39 years old and has been practicing for 13 years.

1806 NJ-35 Ste 103

Oakhurst, NJ 07755

• Cofinity

Learn about Dr. Cheney

Dr. Cheney's Experience

Dr. Cheney's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Podiatry

• Ingrown Toenail Surgery
  • Ingrown Toenail Treatment
  • Nail Avulsion and Excision
  • Wound Care and Management

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• University of Wisconsin / Madison
  • Maricopa Medical Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2008
  • University of Texas Health Science Center San Antonio
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2006

Dr. Cheney has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Cheney does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Cheney and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Cheney's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Cheney to family and friends
4.0
Dr. Cheney's Performance
in BRADLEY BEACH, NJ |
Very caring took plenty of time and answered all my questions so that I could understand.
Neptune, NJ |
Great bedside manner, and she see kids -- I took my 9 year old to see her and I found her trustworthy, knowledgeable, kind, and warm. Recommend highly. Office is clean, bright, and front desk staff is friendly and prompt.
in TINTON FALLS NJ |
EXCELLENT OFFICE STAFF. GOT AN APPOINTMENT THE NEXT DAY AFTER CALLING IN THE AFTERNOON. DR. CHENEY WAS VERY PROFESSIONAL AND EXPLAINED IN GREAT DETAIL EVERY ASPECT OF THE EXAMINATION . DISCUSSED THE TREATMENT OPTIONS AND ANSWERED ALL OF MY QUESTIONS.
in Asbury Park, NJ |
I am new to the area and wasn't sure who to see about my foot. Glad I went to Dr. Cheney. No problems getting an appointment. Got seen that day, got x-rays, and treatment. Highly recommend Dr. Cheney.
in FREEHOLD |
I brought my girlfriend to Dr. Cheney's office because she damaged the nail on her big toe and it needed to be completely removed. I was extremely impressed with the care, compassion and service Dr. Cheney provided. My girlfriend was a nervous wreck believing the removal of the nail was going to be painful and Dr. Cheney comforted her and removed the entire nail with minimal discomfort and without local anesthesia. I highly recommend Dr. Cheney and thank her for the excellent service provided.
in Parlin, NJ |
Very friendly... Pays attention to your concerns..
in Brooklyn, NY |
Dr. Cheney is very kind and has a wonderful bed side manner that most doctors struggle to attain in my experience. Dr. Cheney's office accepted me with my urgent matter in the same day. I was seen with ease&she explained my condition to me in layman's term as well as the next steps to take. I would definitely recommend her to others. Being that I was a camp employee while living in Oakhurst, my feet were always tired & hurting. After she fitted me for insoles, my feet begin to heal.
in Phoenix, AZ |
I live in Phoenix when Dr. Cheney treated me, over five years. I haven't found any good doctor that has meet my needs like her. I really miss her ??
in Eatontown, NJ |
Excellent. Professional great results !! Would definitely recommend !
in Red Bank, NJ |
I was in so much pain. I called a Podiatrist I had seen in the past. He could not get me in for 3 months. I could not walk on my foot! AllCare Foot & Ankle got me in that day and were amazing. Dr. Cheney is great! The office staff is great as well. Relaxing atmosphere. I had tendonitis in my foot and it is doing much better. Thanks for seeing me and doing a great job! I have started referring people already.
in West Long Branch, NJ |
From the second I walked into her office to the time I left I felt so at home. Caring & friendly staff who goes out of their way for you. Dr.Cheney treats you like family. She is the best!
Red Bank, NJ |
i had suffered from foot pain for quite a few months.i was referred to dr cheney who fitted me for orthotics... the process was seamless. she also took the time to thoroughly describe my diagnose. my feet are better and i couldn't be happier! her professionalism, knowledge and demeanor were second to none. thank you dr. cheney!
I took my son to see Dr. Cheney she was amazing with him. She made him feel comfortable and laugh. She was extremely knowledgeable and compassionate. He had an ingrown toe nail, ouch! She got it all taken care of :) she also gave us some awesome remedies for stinky feet and shoes. I highly recommend her! Thank you for taking such good care of my son, I am so blessed that we found her.
I had been experiencing terrible pain in my feet for months and after doing research decided to make an appointment with Dr. Cheney. I am happy to report that I feel like a new person, pain free and starting to get back to my exercise routine. Dr. Cheney was very knowledgable and personable and made me comfortable as she explained her steps for treatment. I highly recommend Dr. Cheney and wouldnt trust anyone else with my feet. Im so greatful to be out of pain, thank you Dr. Cheney.
in New Jersey |
Dr Cheney's knowledge and experience has been a blessing for me. I have a ten year old son that was having problems with his feet. I was able to get a next day appointment. The staff was so nice! My son immediately felt comfortable with Dr Cheney she was joking with him and made him laugh and feel at ease. She was very attentive and compassionate, she actually cared to hear all he had to say. I appreciate the fact that she was focused and came up with a plan.
I was recently seen here for a sprained ankle, and the experience was second to none. I have had trouble with my ankles since college and I've never had that type of treatment, care, and expertise that Dr. Cheney showed me. Her curtious and caring nature made her stand out from other doctors I have seen in the past. I highly recommend Dr. Cheney for anyone with foot and ankle issues.
in Rumson, NJ |
Plagued by plantar fasciitis for months after playing in my fall basketball league, I needed to see my doctor. After many PT sessions, home exercises and still no relief, I ended up calling Dr. Cheney's office after a friend recommended her. I can't say enough about how great Dr. Cheney was. I am grateful I chose her because she gave me a trial of EPAT treatment when I told her PT hasn't worked. I received immediate relief and with just 2 additional treatments I feel no pain. She is amazing!
Dr. Cheney is a great doctor! She is personable and caring. I highly recommend her!
Have you seen Dr. Allison Cheney, DPM?
Are you Dr. Cheney?