Allison Blood, NP

Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)Female

Allison Blood, NP is a Nurse Practitioner in Chicago, IL. She is affiliated with University Of Illinois Hospital. She is accepting new patients and has indicated that she accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Allison Blood to book an appointment.

Allison Blood

University of Illinois at Chicago

912 S WOOD ST Chicago, IL 60612
Telehealth services available

Compare with other Nurse Practitioners

Compare Allison Blood with our nearby Nurse Practitioners at Cancer Treatment Center of America, Chicago.

Make an appointment at Cancer Treatment Center of America, Chicago today at (312) 820-0151.

Filter by
Provider Ratings

These providers are on the medical staff of Cancer Treatment Center of America, Chicago.

Allison Blood's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Allison Blood

1.6

Allison Blood

Dr. Neckrysh has an EGO the size of Russia where he is from. He was the chief surgeon for my revised surgery, but NEVER came to see me AT ALL afterwards. My son was livid trying to talk to him after surgery and he was not available. He screwed up the L5/S1 fusion during surgery and admitted that the nerve was "nicked" or something, and my right foot was immediately numb after surgery and still is, 20 months post op. The screw at L5/S1 is now loose per CT scan xrays and when I called to get help, his staff said he was on "vacation" and I would see his arrogant NP, Allison Blood. This woman doesn't belong in the field of medicine. Book smart, but no people skills whatsoever. I didn't want to see her, but that's who they gave me, under the assumption that I would see the almighty Dr. Neckrysh. She is horrible! Then, again, after post op, I see some new guy doing his fellowship and he makes lame excuses why Dr. Neckrysh couldn't be there for a "family emergency"...really? Bite me. You suck
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Jan 20, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Allison Blood, NP?
Great nurse practitioner. She was taking care of me after my spine surgery. I was in so much pain, I couldn't walk. She visited me several times a day to adjust pain medication and to insure I was able to fork with the therapy.
Jim in Chicago, IL – May 16, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Allison Blood, NP?
Allison Blood has no empathy for her spinal patients. She will not return phone calls, emails, and when she finally does she is rude and perfunctory. This is much like her bedside manner when you see her in person in the office. When Dr. Neckrysch (who I love) is in the room., she is as sweet and kind, but when he isn't she is really a witch. I think that this woman should not be in a business where she has to deal with people, because I don't think that she cares much for them.
Jun 21, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Allison Blood, NP?
was great and wonderful before the surgery. After surgery wont return calls, filling out paperwork is a nightmare. Doesnt have their own office...strange. Now doesn't take the time to listen to patient concerns.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Long wait times
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
upset patient in chicago Il – Aug 12, 2016
Sorry to hear you had a bad experience at UIC...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Allison Blood, NP?

How was your experience with Allison Blood?
Provider explaining information to patient