Dr. Allison Becker, ND

Dr. Allison Becker, ND

Naturopathy  |
Dr. Allison Becker, ND is a naturopathy provider who practices in Evansville, WI. She is 43 years old and has been practicing for 11 years. Read her story

7 E Main St Ste 4

Evansville, WI 53536

Learn about Dr. Becker

Dr. Becker's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Becker "I am grateful to serve the Southern Wisconsin community for the last 10 years. I am passionate about my work and helping people step into their most vital, vibrant self. I also love to garden, to cook local, fresh food, be with my son and family, walk with my dog and ride my horse."

This content was provided by Dr. Becker "My patients are the heart of my practice.  In order to truly understand my patients, I sit with them for up to two hours to learn all the aspects of their dis-ease.  At each appointment, I seek to treat my patients as individuals and educate them about what they do for their health and empower them to make life-changing choices in their health.  One of the goals of naturopathic medicine is to first do no harm. To this end, many people come to me looking for alternatives to the drug and surgical options given to them by their conventional MDs.  This is my area of specialty.  I teach my patients the benefits of quality food, healthy sleep, stress management and recommend natural medicines that go along safely with their pharmaceuticals. I create a detailed, individualized Wellness Plan to address at each visit to empower my patients to stay engaged in their health care. "

• Naturopathy
  • Acupuncture

Dr. Becker does not have any board certifications listed.

• Chronic Fatigue Syndrome

• Exercise Counseling
  • Nutritional Counseling
  • Stress Management
  • Wellness Examination

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Wisconsin.

• The Evergreen State College
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1998
  • National College Of Natural Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2006
  • Masters In Science Of Oriental Medicine, National College Of Natural Medicine
    Other Education | Completed 2006

Dr. Becker has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Becker has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Becker does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Becker and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Becker's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Becker to family and friends
based on 3 total reviews
Dr. Becker's Performance
Dr. Becker Says:

Thank you for sharing your feedback! I value your feedback so we can continue to improve and give you the highest quality natural medical service possible.

Have you seen Dr. Allison Becker, ND?
Are you Dr. Becker?