Allen Rader, LCSW

Counseling ·  Male · Age 64

Allen Rader

ATS Wellness and Therapy

5455 W 86th St Ste 100 Indianapolis, IN 46268

Allen Rader, LCSW is a counselor in Indianapolis, IN. He specializes in counseling and social work.

Allen Rader accepts

Allen Rader accepts the following insurance:

Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO
Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO
Sagamore Health Network
Sagamore Plus
Tricare

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Indiana

Check if Allen Rader treats your condition or procedure

3.6

Allen Rader?
Allen Rader's Performance
What People Say About Allen Rader, LCSW
Unfortunately Allen did not meet my expectations. As hard as he tried in getting me to move on and overcome my problems, things didn't work out. He has genuine intentions and tries the best that he can. I appreciate how he uses books to help people cope with the stresses of today's society. He's also great at listening as closely as possible so he can remember everything. I still found he was jumping to conclusions many times and not picking up on things as well as he could. I'd recommend anyone to be cognizant and mindful of how you speak with Allen so that you may get the most out of the experience. He's a great businessman who treats his clients with utmost importance. He's quick to recognize what's going wrong in their lives and find solutions that are effective and efficient. Things didn't work out as well as they could've between me and Allen, but that doesn't mean it'll be the exact same situation for everyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Allen Rader, LCSW?
Allen is an excellent therapist. He has helped me to navigate through many curve balls that life has thrown in my path. I am a better version of myself and I am grateful for the guidance that I have received from Allen.
×Post a ResponseAre you Allen Rader, LCSW?
Saw him for depression for roughly two months. He was completely inappropriate, unprofesional, and I have no idea what he is doing as a therapist. I would highly encourage others to find ANYONE else.
×Post a ResponseAre you Allen Rader, LCSW?
Allen is first and foremost a compassionate man, and secondly he is a very insightful therapist. He is thoughtful in his approach in gathering patient history to help facilitate an effective strategy that will meet his patient's needs. The patient/therapist relationship is key to establishing a trusting rapport necessary for healing; I trust Allen with my all my hidden agendas and secrets. May God bless him and his ministry of therapy.
×Post a ResponseAre you Allen Rader, LCSW?
Definitely a great therapist, very smart man who gives a lot of good advice, and is very helpful. Never judges and looks very well at positively solving problems.
×Post a ResponseAre you Allen Rader, LCSW?
absolutely terrible. don't even know why he thinks his entrepreneurship experience prepares him as a psychotherapist
×Post a ResponseAre you Allen Rader, LCSW?
I have been seeing Allen Rader since spring of 2014 for a deep-seated personality disorder, and have found him immensely helpful. Under his guidance, I have noticed myself palpably improving in well-being, being understood, being given constructive suggestions and feedback, and being treated fairly, with dignity and compassion, which helped me respond better to adversity. I now have a real sense of positive mental health recovery, something I'd previously lacked from treatment at CMHCs.
×Post a ResponseAre you Allen Rader, LCSW?
What an amazing therapist! He's helped me with work-related problems, and deeper depression and anxiety issues, as well as dealing with my parents.
×Post a ResponseAre you Allen Rader, LCSW?
Dr. Rader is absolutely amazing. He has transformed my life and enhanced my personal development to levels I never thought possible. He is thoughtful, always challenges me to better myself and I would recommend him to anyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Allen Rader, LCSW?
I’ve been seeing Allen for 2+ yrs. During that time, his practice & location changed but I never noticed a change in the level of care in our sessions. Allen has mastered give & take - I feel like many of our sessions are more conversation than counseling and it feels very natural. I think it’s important to realize that a good relationship with a therapist depends on personality - not everyone will be a good fit. If you are considering Allen, pay him a visit and see if he’s the right fit for you
×Post a ResponseAre you Allen Rader, LCSW?

How was your experience with Allen Rader?

I believe therapy is a process of working together to heal the issues that are bothering you and to develop a foundation for a successful life with good mental health.

• Counseling