Dr. Allen Hoover Jr, DC

Chiropractic ·  Male

Dr. Hoover Jr

Solon Spine and Wellness

6175 Som Center Rd Solon, OH 44139

Dr. Allen Hoover Jr, DC is a chiropractor in Solon, OH. He specializes in chiropractic.

Dr. Hoover Jr accepts

Dr. Hoover Jr accepts the following insurance:

Medical Mutual of Ohio
Medical Mutual of Ohio POS
Mutual of Omaha

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Ohio

Check if Dr. Hoover Jr treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Hoover Jr's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Hoover Jr

Dr. Hoover Jr?
Dr. Hoover Jr's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Allen Hoover Jr, DC
RecentMost Helpful
I am very happy and impressed with the treatment I have received. I went in and could hardly move and after several visits I am about 95% better. And still getting better day bye day. He will treat you very well.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Allen Hoover Jr, DC?
A number of chiropractors have helped me over the years, but Dr. Allen Hoover is the best. He carefully observes, listens, and then seems to instinctively know exactly what my body needs to relieve pain and properly align my musculoskeletal structure. He has a great disposition and treats patients as individuals, not just a number in a long line-up. The PEMF therapy was very helpful for a broken big toe & torn ligaments in 2017.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Allen Hoover Jr, DC?
Based on 5 visits, I have to say Dr Hoover is by far the best chiropractor in the area, and this is after I have tried several others. Dr Hoover is the best of at least a dozen chiropractors around the world with his superior sense of touch. I have flexibility in my neck again for the first time in 40 years. He can also do the old school back cracking as well as anyone else. I first came to him to try the electromagnetic pulse bed. Its awesome! He is such a nice guy and really does want to help.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Allen Hoover Jr, DC?
I have been helped by several different chiropractors over the past ~30 years, but Allen Hoover is in a premier league of his own. He works with Dr. Noel Abood at 6175 SOM Center Road in Solon (not Emery Road as shown on this site). Dr. Hoover is professional and friendly; his technical skills and intuition are superb; he views his patients as a whole (mind-body-spirit), and cares about our well-being. I trust him completely and recommend him without any hesitation whatsoever.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Allen Hoover Jr, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. Hoover Jr?

• Chiropractic