Chiropractic  |
Male
Dr. Allen Harrison, DC
Why I get out of bed in the morning? Every day I hear story after story from patients and parents explaining how Chiropractic care has changed their life and the significant impact it has had on their entire family. Every day the results we see with Chiropractic amaze even me, and I make it my mission to show up every day dedicated to improving the health of as many families as possible. What led me to this profession? Chiropractic discovered me all the way back in middle school. I have been under Chiropractic care on and off since I was about 12 years old due various sports injuries. I always thought that being a Chiropractor would be an excellent career because my Chiropractor at the time was the Chiropractor for Guns n' Roses and Bon Jovi, how cool is that! When I was in college, I was involved in a car accident that left me with terrible sciatic pain down both of my legs. I sought out treatment with Chiropractors, PTs, MD's and massage therapists, but there was no lasting relief from the pain, and it was starting to interfere with my job as a personal trainer. Why NUCCA Chiropractic? Through a referral, I found myself in the office of a NUCCA Chiropractor in my college town. The NUCCA adjustment was so gentle that I did not believe the doctor had done anything. Two days later the sciatic pain that I had for months started to lessen in intensity and was completely gone within a week. I entered Chiropractic College about three months after my first NUCCA correction and had dedicated my Chiropractic career to the detection and correction of the upper cervical subluxation through NUCCA Chiropractic care. Education Palmer College of Chiropractic (Davenport, Iowa), 2006 Doctorate in Chiropractic West Virginia University, 2002 Bachelor of Science, Exercise Physiology (major) Aquatic Therapy (minor) Experience 2013 – San Francisco, California I opened my own private practice, The Balanced Atlas, in San Francisco's Sunset district. 2007 – 2013 – Virginia Beach, Virginia A senior associate doctor at Precision Spinal Care, where I trained and practiced with David Packer, D.C., a NUCCA Board Certified doctor. 2006 – 2007 – Bend, Oregon I enjoyed an incredible nine-month residency in beautiful central Oregon at Holtby Chiropractic Center with a 30 year veteran of the NUCCA work, Ralph Holtby, D.C. NUCCA Experience I am in my final submission of x-rays for my Full NUCCA Board Certification, an honor that less than 30 NUCCA doctors have obtained since NUCCAs foundation in 1966. NUCCA Board Certification a rigorous testing of the clinicians adjusting and x-ray work within the field of Chiropractic. Through this process of x-ray film submission, my submissions are regularly checked and evaluated by other Certified NUCCA doctors to ensure that I am exceeding NUCCA Board standards. The outcome is that my patients have a guarantee they will be receiving the gold standard in precise Upper Cervical NUCCA corrections. Pediatric and Family Focus While practicing in Virginia, I realized and developed my genuine passion in caring for children and families. My youngest patient so far was less than 6 hours old and had just come through a very traumatic birth, but has done amazing since his first correction. It is my firm belief that everyone should be checked for spinal misalignments from birth, and adjusted when necessary for the rest of their lives. Proper communication between our brain and body is an essential element to how we function as a human. If a NUCCA doctor has never evaluated you for an upper cervical misalignment, please call or email us to set up your consultation today.

2121 19th Ave Ste 100

San Francisco, CA 94116

Learn about Dr. Harrison

This content was provided by Dr. Harrison "We honor life, health, and the healing process and believe that every man, woman, and child should be checked from birth for nervous system interference and adjusted, when necessary, for life. We treat every person who walks into our office just as we would want to be treated; with Love, Compassion, Understanding andTruth. We provide the education and inspiration needed to help our community to make positive lifestyle changes and choices so that they can experience and maximize their optimal health, happiness, and wellbeing. Professionally we grow, learn and refine our skills to give our practicemembers the best service possible regarding their most prized and precious resource, their health."

• Chiropractic
  • Pediatric Chiropractic

Dr. Harrison does not have any board certifications listed.

• Acid Reflux
  • Asthma
  • Back Disorders
  • Chronic Dizziness (After Head Trauma)
  • Colic
  • Head and Neck Conditions
  • Hip Pain
  • Leg Pain
  • Lower Back Injuries
  • Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
  • Neck Injuries
  • Vertigo
  • Whiplash

• Pediatric Chiropractic Adjustment
  • Upper Cervical Technique

No malpractice history found for California.

• West Virginia University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Palmer College Of Chiropractic
    Medical School | Graduated

Dr. Harrison has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Harrison has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Harrison does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Harrison and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Harrison's Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Are you Dr. Harrison?