Dr. Allan Sidorsky, DC

Dr. Allan Sidorsky, DC

Chiropractic  |

Dr. Allan Sidorsky, DC is a chiropractic provider who practices in Ocoee, FL. He is 48 years old and has been practicing for 20 years. Dr. Sidorsky is affiliated with Health Central.

Quantumcare Sports & Injury Centers

1151 Blackwood Ave Ste 170

Ocoee, FL 34761

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
  • CoreSource
  • Golden Rule

Learn about Dr. Sidorsky

This content was provided by Dr. Sidorsky "My Philosophy stems from the "Golden Rule" Treat people and patients the way I would want to be treated. Using a thorough exam to provide patients a plan that is best suited for getting them back to where they want to be."

• Chiropractic
  • Chiropractic Rehabilitation
  • Chiropractic Sports Medicine

Dr. Sidorsky does not have any board certifications listed.

• Broken Tooth

Medical School | Graduated 1997
  • none
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • none

Dr. Sidorsky has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Sidorsky has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Sidorsky does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Sidorsky and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Sidorsky's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Sidorsky to family and friends
Dr. Sidorsky's Performance
in Winter Garden, FL |
Dr. Sidorsky did a thorough intake examination, and zeroed in on the cause of my back and hip problems. After just three sessions, back pain that has bothered me for over a decade is gone. I am confident that his assessment and treatment plan is addressing the source of my problems, not just the symptoms. Other doctors recommended I take ibuprofen; Dr. Sidorsky is restoring my health and movement. I can't recommend his and his practice highly enough. I'm so glad a friend recommended them to me.
in Apopka, FL |
I see real results from Dr. Sidorsky. I ride horses and do a lot of very high impact sports. Dr. Sidorsky keeps me going so that I can enjoying my horses at age 56. If it weren't for him and the work he does to keep me going, I would be living a life of discomfort and pain. He's definitely my go-to therapist for pain mitigation and management so that I can enjoy my life and my horses.
in Orlando, FL |
Great doctors, know what they are doing and doing well done! A lot of TLC, great staff and friendly atmosphere.
in Winter Garden, FL |
Allan is not the typical Chiropractor. His knowledge of nutrition, interactions of muscular groups and ability to diagnose conditions that he will NOT treat far exceeds many primary care physicians and speaks well of his character. Easy to talk with and easy to listen to. I highly recommend him to anyone.
in Ocoee, FL |
SIMPLY THE BEST! I am forever indebted to Dr. Allan Sidorsky, Chiropractic Physician, as he spared me from having to undergo Carpal Tunnel surgery after the birth of my son! When I started treatment I had almost zero range of motion in my wrists & I suffered relentless pain. Thanks to Dr Sidorsky and his execution of the Graston Techniques, NO SURGERY was ever needed for my Carpal Tunnel. I regained full range of motion. No longer suffer from tingling, numbness or pain. I am 100% healed!
in Orlando, FL |
Dr. Sidorsky and staff are extremely courteous! He's very efficient and knowledgeable. His office is clean with a relaxed environment which is conducive for recovery.
in Winter Garden, FL |
Being a long distance runner I find myself needing help with my hips and low back. Dr. Sidorsky has helped me everytime. I would recommend him to any endurance athlete looking for chiropractic or preventative maintenance work.
in Ocoee , FL |
Dr. Sidorsky is very knowledgeable and thorough in his treatment and follow up care.
Orlando, FL |
Dr. Sidorsky has been an integral part of my training program. In the rare cases of an injury he has sped my recovery up every time.
in Orlando FL |
i was referred by my trainer and skeptical at first but Dr. Sikorsky is amazing. My stiffness is gone and I'm flexible again. He's a body mechanic and around great guy.
in Calgary, AB |
Dr. Sidorsky assisted me when my back discomfort was at its worst. He is exceptionally professional and his knowledge was extensive. I was very happy with his care and refer him with high praise.
in Oviedo, FL |
I was treated by Doc Allan after an accident. I thought my range of motion was not going to come back. But he worked with and gave me knowledge to keep going! He ROCKS! Go see him now! You will be glad you did.
in Orlando, FL |
Dr. Sidorsky makes it hurt so good! I say that because he introduced me to the Graston technique and explained everything in detail. He has minimized my migraines significantly and helped me when my muscles and back are sore. By far the best chiropractor I've been to. I look forward to my next appointment because I know he will be thorough with the exam, treatment, and stretching afterwards. I would reccommend Dr. Sidorsky to everyone!
in Orlando, FL |
Highly recommend Dr. Sidorsky.
in Apopka, FL |
Dr. Sidorsky treated me for car accident injuries. He provided excellent care and clearly has a passion for his work. He gave detailed explanations about each procedure and always made it a positive experience. I highly recommend his services.
in Orlando, FL |
Dr. Sidorsky is wonderful and the only one I trust with my skeleton!
in Winter Garden, FL |
Excellent chiropractor for athletes! So much more than just alignment. An entire scope of treatment--graston, heat, stretches. Has me tuned up and feeling great for training and races. So knowledgeable about many issues and takes time with you.
in Orlando, FL |
Most thorough initial exam I have ever had. My MD/DO did not do as thorough assessment as Dr. Sidorsky did. Excellent bedside manner and I have never had a DC spend so much time with me for each visit. Every DC I have ever seen never spends more than 5 minutes with me but Dr. Sidorsky spends 30 minutes with me every appointment.
in Orlando, FL |
Dr Sidorsky is terrific. He is an excellent doctor and I have already recommended him to friends. He takes care of my problem in one visit and doen't try to get me to come back 3 times a week for the rest of my life. He is an athlete and does everything he can to help me be active!
in Ocoee, FL |
Dr. Sidorsky is great, I saw him for an injury from a car accident about 3 years prior and I was having neck and back pain. He used the grasto technique and pain is gone and stayed gone. Made me recommend my brother to him after an accident he was in.
in Orlando, FL |
I have known Dr.Sidorsky since 2007 and he has treated , very successfully, myself and 2 other family members with various conditions. Not only is he a consumate professional and knows what he is doing but you get the added bonus of nutrional information and I have told him he would also make an excellent life coach. I would without hesitation recommend him in a heartbeat knowing without a doubt he would live up to and exceed all expectations.
in Orlando, FL |
Awesome Doctor, awesome staff! I recommend everyone I know to Dr. Sidorsky.
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Worlds best Doctor of Chiropractor and Physical Therapy! He is a true professional and takes time to personalize his service for your situation. He stays up to date on his practice as well as technology for equipment. Furthermore, he Is flexible and for over 17 years has provided me and others superior service with a can do attitude! Thank you Dr. Al!
in Ocoee, FL |
Dr. Sidorsky has treated me for back and frozen shoulder issues, his goal is to help keep me out of his office!! He listens carefully, he undergoes continuous training to stay current with techniques. He also did physical therapy with my husband after 4 level cervical spinal fusion. His surgeon said he was 6 weeks ahead of other similar patients due to treatment from Dr. Sidorsky!! Healing hands!!
in Orlando, FL |
Very knowledgeable at his craft! By far the smartest chiropractor I have ever seen. He explains things the way you can understand which helps you know what to expect. He went above and beyond to help me when I had an injury that made it where I could barely stand up. He uses his resources to get you the overall best care. Not only will I use him again I share his info with anyone who will listen!!!!
in Winter Garden, FL |
Could not have gone through my full ironman training/race, without Dr. Sidorsky's help; I was introduced to the Graston technique and laser treatment, after injuries due to overtraining, he got rid off all scar tissue, and the foot that I though would keep me from racing (after over a year of training) was completely restored after few visits. Being an athlete himself, recommended by fellow triathletes, I'm thankful he is part of my endurance/training well being team. His staff is phenomenal!
in Winter Park, FL |
I have been with Dr. Sidorsky for almost 12 years now. He is not afraid of a challenge! I went to him with major problems that other doctors couldn't figure out Needless to say he was able to help with pain that I had been dealing with for 6 years without giving me more meds. He is truly a great person who cares about you, your wellbeing and what you want to strive to acheive.
Love going to Dr. Sidorsky for my Chiropractic needs. From adjustments to graston to physical therapy to various recovery techniques he's got everything to make sure you get back to doing your favorite activities pain free.
in Ocoee, FL |
Amazing and caring doctor and other staff. They helped me so much after my car accident. Very friendly and so easy to get an apt that fit my schedule.
in Orlando, FL |
Very responsive to patient needs, takes your concerns into consideration, and then develops a plan that satisfies everything! Great guy, and made my lower back problems (arthritis) manageable in just a few visits! Would recommend him to everyone I know!
Have you seen Dr. Allan Sidorsky, DC?

Visit Dr. Sidorsky