Dr. Allan Rooney, PSY.D

Neuropsychology ·  Male · Age 62

Dr. Rooney

Dr. Allan Rooney, PSY.D is a neuropsychologist in Westborough, MA and has been practicing for 30 years. He specializes in neuropsychology.

Make an appointment

Dr. Rooney accepts

Dr. Rooney accepts the following insurance:

Blue Access
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts HMO
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts POS
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts PPO
Blue with Managed Care Behavioral Health HMO

No malpractice claims found for Massachusetts

Check if Dr. Rooney treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Rooney's conditions and procedures:

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Adult Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Autism
  • Autism Spectrum Disorders
  • Behavioral Disorders
  • Brain Injury
  • Cognitive Disorders
  • Concussion
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Learning Disabilities

We believe that it is important to "Identify the Problem Before Seeking A Solution."  Unfortunately we see the opposite occur too often where someone pursues therapy or other intervention when the true problem was not identified, and as a result...

• Neuropsychology

4.3

Dr. Rooney?
Dr. Rooney's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Allan Rooney, PSY.D
Living in South Dennis, I had heard about Dr. Rooney from a close friend. I made an appointment for my son for an evaluation. My husband and I found it was very helpful in understanding his condition. My son is now getting the services he needs at school thanks to Dr Rooney’s recommendations. I wish we had gone to him sooner.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Allan Rooney, PSY.D?
Dr. Rooney is absolutely the best. He is kind compassionate and caring as well as knowledgeable and extremely well versed in his field. I recommend him highly!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Allan Rooney, PSY.D?
We are so happy with the evaluation our son received from Dr. Rooney. Dr. Rooney was extremely thorough and conducted a very detailed evaluation. His manner is very kind and gentle, and our son responded well to the testing. He was able to give us a diagnosis and we are now on a plan for treatment. The staff at NEPAC was also extremely professional, helpful, warm, and welcoming. I would highly recommend Dr. Rooney and NEPAC for neuropsychological evaluations.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Allan Rooney, PSY.D?
My PCP recommended seeing Dr Rooney for my daughter's learning difficulties in school. He helped me so much in not only diagnosing her but also including follow up information and additional practitioners for guidance. The last half of her school year was a complete 180. I was so impressed that I then went through with testing for myself. My own results helped to cement the issues that I knew I had been struggling with. Dr Rooney also led me to different paths of treatment for me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Allan Rooney, PSY.D?
I heard the process of getting an evaluation would take months. I was pleasantly surprised when we were given promt attention.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Allan Rooney, PSY.D?
Dr. Rooney's intake approach was very thorough, he asked comprehensive questions and spent an adequate amount of time with us. We did not feel rushed and felt Dr. Rooney got a good picture of the issues. The testing was scheduled within a couple of weeks and we received the results shortly after. We were very satisfied with how quickly the process took. The results explained the situation perfectly and we trusted Dr. Rooney's recommendations. Would definitely recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Allan Rooney, PSY.D?
We were really pleased with the diligence, as well as the patience toward both our son and ourselves.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Allan Rooney, PSY.D?
I’d recommend Dr. Rooney to anyone looking for a knowledgable and professional provider. He and his office staff were wonderfully easy to work with!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Allan Rooney, PSY.D?
Being referred to Dr. Rooney was one of the best things to ever happen to myself and my daughter. After testing her, I received answers to the many questions I had about her learning or lack there of. Having new diagnoses allows the school to know how to best help her learn. I would highly recommend him to anyone seeking answers to a child's learning problems.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Allan Rooney, PSY.D?
I would highly recommend Dr. Rooney to anyone. I have had my three children evaluated when the school was consistently telling me there was nothing to be worried about. He spends the time with both the parents and the child before determining if a diagnosis is warranted. Dr. Rooney also provides resources to the parents for additional information.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Allan Rooney, PSY.D?
I had the best experience with Dr. Rooney. As a mother you know when your child struggles. To know that there is a professional that understands your situation is very refreshing. He takes his time and is very thorough. I would recommend him to anyone with children with delays.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Allan Rooney, PSY.D?
We were very happy with the evaluation we received for our son. Dr. Rooney helped us to make sense of the problems our son has had for many years. He was very patient and took time to really listen to us. The evaluation was far more extensive than we had with someone else in the past. I believe the our son is now on the right track.
Great Office and Staff. Thank you
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Allan Rooney, PSY.D?
My Ex wife has was recently diagnosed with munchausen by proxy. Before she was diagnosed she had our 6 year old into the good Dr Rooney who never spent more than a few minutes with our child, Diagnosed with ADHD at his mother word and he was put on ADHD stimulants. This man's only answer is a life of drug dependancy for a 6 year old child..
This review is outright false! As a psychologist...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Allan Rooney, PSY.D?
Dr. Rooney helped me tremendously in understanding my child's difficuties and directing me to the help that he so badly needed. I highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Allan Rooney, PSY.D?

How was your experience with Dr. Rooney?

New England Psychological Assessment Center, Inc.

• Sat: 8:00am - 5:00pm