Allan Mehr, DA

Audiology (Hearing Aid Fitting) ·  Male · Age 67

Allan Mehr

Pacific Audiology Center

120 Ramsgate Sq S Salem, OR 97302

Allan Mehr, DA is an audiology (hearing aid fitter) in Salem, OR. He specializes in audiology (hearing aid fitting), hearing & speech therapy, and more.

Allan Mehr accepts

Allan Mehr accepts the following insurance:

First Choice Health
First Choice Health PPO
Health Net
Providence Health Plans
Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield
Preferred Provider Network PPN

No malpractice claims found for Oregon

Check if Allan Mehr treats your condition or procedure

• Pediatric Hearing Loss
  • Sensorineural Deafness
  • Tinnitus
  • Tympanometry

Our services are grounded in the desire to provide you with the very best hearing care experience possible.  That is the common denominator across everything we do.
From the initial hearing evaluation to our unsurpassed personalized afterc...

• Audiology (Hearing Aid Fitting)
  • Audiology Technology

Likelihood to recommend Allan Mehr

Allan Mehr?
Allan Mehr's Performance
What People Say About Allan Mehr, DA
It was encouraging to see Dr. Mehr's enthusiasm in providing just the right aids to help my hearing. Throughout the whole process from hearing exam to fitting and adjusting hearing aid components, Dr. Mehr was very aware of my concerns.
×Post a ResponseAre you Allan Mehr, DA?
I was very pleased with all aspects of my visit, from start to finish.
×Post a ResponseAre you Allan Mehr, DA?
The waiting area is a pleasure, the staff attentive and Allan Mehr a consumate professional. I have used two other hearing aid services. My experience with Pacific Aud. was far superior is all ways. Allan Mehr answered all my questions. I left feeling confident with what Allan Mehr had helped me select according to my lifestyle,
×Post a ResponseAre you Allan Mehr, DA?
All round positive experience. Very comfortable and Dr Mehr was knowledgeable, easy to talk to and explained my hearing situation in a way that I could understand it.
×Post a ResponseAre you Allan Mehr, DA?
Dr. Mehr is, by far, the most knowledgeable audiologist I have been to in my life. Both he and his staff are friendly and compassionate. I highly recommend him to anyone who struggles with their hearing.
×Post a ResponseAre you Allan Mehr, DA?
From start to finish my experience with Dr. Mehr and his team at Pacific Audiology was positive. The office environment was very professional and welcoming. The care I received was outstanding. I couldn't have asked for a better outcome.
×Post a ResponseAre you Allan Mehr, DA?
Dr. Mehr was recommended by my regular doctor and I have been very pleased with the help I have received from him. I also recommended him to a friend and she is delighted with the service she has received from him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Allan Mehr, DA?
I have been going to Dr. Mehr for over 5 years, my husband has been going for about 4 and wouldn’t consider going anywhere else. The staff is pleasant and easy to work with and Dr. Mehr has given me the opportunity to enjoy everything that needing to be able to hear, entails. Thank you!
×Post a ResponseAre you Allan Mehr, DA?
I was impressed with the efficiency of Dr Mehr’s office, both in the patient registration process and the treatment received. It was professional but not cold Dr. Mehr’s exam was thorough and efficient. He communicated the results and advice clearly and so it was sooo say to understand.
×Post a ResponseAre you Allan Mehr, DA?
I often recommend you to anyone who asks about my hearing aids.
×Post a ResponseAre you Allan Mehr, DA?
Very personable and knowledgeable. Very good at explaining things at the level the patient understands. Top quality hearing aids at very reasonable prices.
×Post a ResponseAre you Allan Mehr, DA?
It was a pleasure working with Dr. Mehr. He was very professional, patient, and courteous, I also found it easy to understand Dr. Mehr's explanation of medical details concerning my condition. I would further mention that Dr. Mehr also has a good sense of humor and an infectious laugh, both of which I found very refreshing and helped to put me at ease.
×Post a ResponseAre you Allan Mehr, DA?
Dr. Mehr was professional and easy to understand.
×Post a ResponseAre you Allan Mehr, DA?
My experience with Dr. Mehr was excellent. I wouldn't hesitate recommending him to family and friends.
×Post a ResponseAre you Allan Mehr, DA?
My recent experience with Dr. Mehr and my scheduled hearing test is very positive. The appointment was on time and concluded reasonably quickly with no sense of haste and plenty of time to have my questions fully answered. I have no qualms in recommending him to anyone for his services.
×Post a ResponseAre you Allan Mehr, DA?
Dr. Mehr did an outstanding job with my first audiology exam. His staff as well as he was friendly and professional. The results were provided and interpreted immediately. I would recommend him! Sincerely, Susie Lee
×Post a ResponseAre you Allan Mehr, DA?
I wanted an ear exam by an audiology doctor rather than a sales person in the business of selling hearing aides. Dr. Mehr not only performed detailed hearing tests but examined my ears for any problems. It was great to find out I do not have a hearing loss and I now have a documented benchmark exam to go by as I get older. I highly recommend Dr. Mehr!
×Post a ResponseAre you Allan Mehr, DA?
The Staff are excellent to work with.... always friendly,and pretty knowledgeable. Their ability to make some cleaning and repairs on-site is very convenient, and appreciated. I also appreciate that my time is valued too. The warranty is nice. When I got my hearing aids almost two years ago, I wish I had been told how to clean the hearing aids, including replacing the little filter, and bring them in periodically for a cleaning in the office..
×Post a ResponseAre you Allan Mehr, DA?
Always prompt, clearly explains hearing tests and gives reasonable solutions for dealing with hearing loss.
×Post a ResponseAre you Allan Mehr, DA?
I cannot give enough positive feedback. From the front desk staff to Dr Mehr, I received excellent diagnostic and prescriptive service. Competent, courteous, and compassionate.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Allan Mehr?

Compare Providers