Dr. Alissa Bergman, DPT

Dr. Bergman
Telehealth services available

Drayer Physical Therapy Institute, Beavercreek OH

2587 Commons Blvd Ste 120 Beavercreek, OH 45431

Dr. Alissa Bergman, DPT is a Physical Therapist in Beavercreek, OH. She has indicated that she accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Bergman to book an appointment.

Compare Providers

Quickly compare more Physical Therapists in your area

See similar Physical Therapists in Beavercreek

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Dr. Bergman accepts

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Ohio

Check if Dr. Bergman treats your condition or procedure

Help Improve Healthgrades

Does Dr. Alissa Bergman, DPT...

Offer an online patient portal?

Offer evening visits?

Offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

Communicate via email?

Offer weekend visits?

Dr. Bergman's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Bergman

Dr. Bergman?
After years of chronic sciatic pain and stiffness, I finally sought treatment. Alissa has helped me get my mobility back and reduced the pain and stiffness so that I can now return to a more normal condition. Always knowledgeable and pleasant, she was a joy to work with. I would recommend her to anyone.
Sue Nelson – Mar 29, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alissa Bergman, DPT?
Alissa Bergman is an outstanding physical therapist and I highly recommend her without any hesitation! She has the depth and breadth of knowledge necessary to be a great therapist and the caring and compassion that enable her to be the best! Alissa was very patient and perhaps most importantly, very attentive to my input regarding my condition and care. She continually addressed and readdressed my condition, assuring I was on a path to consistent improvement. Thank you Alissa!
Brian B – Mar 07, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alissa Bergman, DPT?
PROFESSIONAL PHYSICAL THERAPIST who supervised my care for six weeks of IN DEPTH STRENGTHENING OF MY THIGH, KNEE AND LEG MUSCLES that took me from severe pain walking with Cane to walking normally with no pain. She leads a great team with awesome knowledge go the body.
Helen Miniard – Sep 10, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alissa Bergman, DPT?
Ms. Bergman is an oustanding Physcial Therapist. She was not only intelligent and knowledgable regardinging PT standards and approaches but was very personable and made the whole process very enjoyable. I would recommend Allissa to anyone who requires PT.
Bryan Anderson – Aug 06, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alissa Bergman, DPT?
Alissa Bergman treated both myself and my son. We had excellent care! Highly recommend!
Shelli A. Mendel-Koeppl – Jul 12, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alissa Bergman, DPT?
The experience and knowledge that Alissa Bergman offers her patients is immeasurable. Her compassion and encouraging personality makes her patient feel at ease and a part of their own course of treatment. I highly recommend Alissa to anyone in need of a physical therapist.
Jocelyn Warnock in Jamestown , OH – Jul 08, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alissa Bergman, DPT?
Very helpful in dealing with my shoulder joint replacement. Always checked with me on pain level before starting workout. Very happy with care.
May 30, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alissa Bergman, DPT?
Outstanding! A perfect professional. She explained what improvements I needed to make in my physical condition to reduce/stop the pain that I was experiencing. I would be doing a series of stretches, etc, but I should NOT push through the pain. Over the course of my therapy, she offered advice on my form that made the process easier. She is obviously knowledgable in her professional field and has a personality that is confidence-building for the patient. And she has a great sense of humor!
Mar 24, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alissa Bergman, DPT?
Alissa is a wonderful physical therapist. She is personable, kind, and cares about your recovery. She is knowledgeable and does a great job answering all questions. I would recommend Alissa to everyone!
Heather D – Feb 24, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alissa Bergman, DPT?
I saw Dr. Bergman for about 6 months and she was extremely helpful. Very friendly and was constantly adjusting to correct my condition.
Nate – Feb 09, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alissa Bergman, DPT?
Alissa was very helpful and did a great job. She listened to my concerns and kept me progressing wonderfully. She made sure I was comfortable with the maintenance program.
Sep 11, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alissa Bergman, DPT?
From my first appt, Alyssa was friendly, non-judgmental and a great motivator. Even if I was assigned a different therapist, they followed Alyssa’s plan for me. She kept me informed all along the way.
Joyce Keegan in Beavercreek – Aug 04, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alissa Bergman, DPT?
I can't say enough good things about Ms. Bergman. She was always respectful, but also very personable and caring. She has a great way of encouraging you to push your limits but understanding how scary that can be at first. She helps you to build trust in her and in yourself. The condition that I came in for has completely healed and I give her much of the credit for that.
Julie Z. in none, OH – Jun 14, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alissa Bergman, DPT?
Alissa is a super PT. I would recommend her to anyone who needs physical therapy in the Dayton region. She worked diligently to increase my mobility and decrease the pain in my back. She was encouraging and professional throughout my sessions.
Gail in Riverside, OH – Jun 01, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alissa Bergman, DPT?
Dr. Bergman sounds so formal and I really only knew her as Alissa. Alissa was AWESOME! From the very day she was about getting my right knee back into shape for knee replacement surgery. She listened to my concerns and made recommendations. She challenged me to meet goals and she and the whole team at Drayer worked hard to get me there. Alissa and the whole staff were courteous and kind and worked together like a family. Made me feel like I was part of that family too.
Stephen W. Stiglich, Jr. in Fairborn – May 23, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alissa Bergman, DPT?
Alissa was very caring, listened to my concerns and then offered many suggestions for rehabilitation on my total knee replacement. She always had me reaching for a higher goal. Definitely recommend her!
Sue – Apr 28, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alissa Bergman, DPT?
I recently had therapy for the lower back due to pain from degenerative disk, arthiritis and stenosis in L4 and L5. Dr Bergman did an excellent job of providing treatment and instructing me on core strengthening and exercises to increase flexibiltiy and strength of the affected muscles. I was authorized 16 visits but was pain free and showed remarkable increase in movement and flexibility in only hlaf that many visits. I highly recommend Drayer PT and Dr Alyssa Bergman for this therapy!
Roger Ritchie in Beavercreek, OH – Apr 15, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alissa Bergman, DPT?
While I understand I am always going to be a work in process, Alissa Bergman has been nothing but professional in my Physical Therapy for my back and hips, making sure I had the best in Physical Therapists at every treatment. She would always check on me to be sure that I was receiving the care I needed for my recovery. Now that I have finished my PT, I realize that the work is entirely up to me to continue on my home recovery. Can't say enough good things about Drayer Physical Therapy!
Mary Sepeck in Beavercreek – Apr 03, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alissa Bergman, DPT?
I recently had hip replacement and Alissa Bergman, DPT., was an excellent physical therapist, part of the Drayer group of therapists, and helped me regain my strength and balance following surgery. She is professional, highly trained, and positive with her clients.
Marlene Anderl in Beavercreek, OH – Feb 04, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alissa Bergman, DPT?
I met Dr. Bergman while recovering from left ankle fusion surgery on June 14, 2017. At our first visit I could tell I was in the hands of a true professional, as she evaluated my ankle. Because I have been walking with a cane for some time, my therapy was not just regaining some flexibility in my ankle and reducing the swelling there, but also the long, slow process of re-learning how to walk (I am 68 years old). I highly recommend this dedicated and thoroughly professional!
William West in Fairborn, OH – Nov 29, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alissa Bergman, DPT?

How was your experience with Dr. Bergman?

• Physical Therapy
  • Assistive Therapy

Common Questions and Answers

• Does Dr. Bergman communicate via email?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Dr. Bergman offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Dr. Bergman offer an online patient portal?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Dr. Bergman have free onsite parking?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Dr. Bergman offer weekend visits?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Dr. Bergman offer evening visits?

Please call the office to learn more. (937) 426-5555