Alison Wittenberg

Alison Wittenberg

Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)  |
Female
Alison Wittenberg is a nursing (nurse practitioner) provider who practices in Hamden, CT.

60 Washington Ave Ste 102

Hamden, CT 06518

• Anthem
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
  • Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
  • Oxford Health Plans

Learn about Alison Wittenberg

• Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)
  • Psychiatric Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)

Alison Wittenberg does not have any board certifications listed.

No malpractice history found for Connecticut.

Education data for Alison Wittenberg is unavailable at this time.

Alison Wittenberg has no awards or honors listed.

Alison Wittenberg has no media or publications listed.

Alison Wittenberg does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Alison Wittenberg and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Alison Wittenberg's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Alison Wittenberg to family and friends
3.1
Alison Wittenberg's Performance
Trumbull, ct |
Over prescribed medications for my family member and caused his mild anxiety to worsen tenfold under her care. After reviewing her treatment protocol, his new MD was completely appalled and immediately took him off all medications, citing that he could come up with no rationale for her reccomendations. I'm not one to typically write reviews, but I can only hope that any family conducting due diligence on Alison as a medical provider will see this and be able to avoid making a horrible mistake.
in Wallingford, CT |
Alison is amazing. She is so kind, compassionate, caring and very knowledgeable in every way. She has helped me in numerous ways and has never once steered me wrong. I will always stick with Alison because she's always stuck with me and has been my cheerleader when I was facing my darkest days.
Hamden, CT |
Alison demonstrates compassion and genuine empathy to me as a patient, and also has the clinical expertise that makes you feel you are in competent hands. She has helped me so much over the past several years. She is obviously knowledgeable in her field, and it is clear that she cares about her patients. I highly recommend her.
Durham, CT |
Horrible. Called one day post-consult to say that she was moving to CA, and would be unable to see me. Said that she was aware of her move when we had our first consult, but "couldn't bring herself" to tell me? Bizarrely called one month later to tell me that she had returned from CA, and would now be able to see me. Diagnosed me w/ Bipolar, and said I was "lying" when I spoke about the negative effects of the medication she prescribed. Current MD stated that they were "appalled" by her choices.
in New Haven, CT |
Terrible, always late with excuses more than a hour at times. Staff made wrong office locations a number of times. Said I was bi-polar and later I was diagnosed by a REAL person that said I was mildly depressed. Awful
Have you seen Alison Wittenberg?
Are you Alison Wittenberg?

Visit Alison Wittenberg

• Oxford Health Plans
    Freedom Plan
    Oxford Liberty

Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)
Psychiatric Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)