Alison Prine, LICSW

Social Work •  Female

Alison Prine
Telehealth services available
2 Church St Ste 4g Burlington, VT 05401

Alison Prine, LICSW is a Social Worker in Burlington, VT. She has indicated that she accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Alison Prine to book an appointment.

Compare Providers

Quickly compare more Social Workers in your area

See similar Social Workers in Burlington

• Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Friendly Staff
    Patients said the staff was friendly. See reviews
  • Easy Scheduling
    Patients said scheduling was easy. See reviews

Alison Prine accepts

Alison Prine accepts the following insurance:

Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO

No malpractice claims found for Vermont

Check if Alison Prine treats your condition or procedure

Alison Prine's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Alison Prine

3.8

Alison Prine?
  • Office environment (6)
  • Appointment scheduling (5)
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (5)
  • Long wait times (5)
  • Appointment was rushed (2)
  • Didn't explain conditions well (2)
I would not recommend Alison Prine, LICSW to anyone for long-term or short-term therapy because she severely traumatized me through her deliberate unprofessional actions and words during long-term therapy. I also noticed that multiple five-star reviews started appearing every few months on her behalf starting in October 2018, which was only after she received formal notification of her unprofessional actions and words. For anyone who has had similar negative experiences with her, please know that you have rights as a client and that any unprofessional conduct, such as this, can be reported to the Vermont Office of Professional Regulation.
Jun 17, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Alison Prine, LICSW?
I've benefitted very much from seeing Alison and was surprised at the previous review. I don't doubt their experience at all, and I'm sorry for whatever happened in the course of their treatment to make them feel unsafe. Still, I think that the idea that therefore nobody else could have had a positive experience with her and that any reviewers indicating that they did are full of it is presumptuous and unlikely. I don't really have a dog in this fight aside from just knowing that I've seen significant positive changes in my life since I began seeing Alison.
Apr 29, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Alison Prine, LICSW?
I have been to several therapists over the years and have had the most growth while working with Alison. She is insightful, warm, and highly skilled. If you are looking for someone who will offer validation, honest feedback, and authenticity, this is your person.
Feb 10, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Alison Prine, LICSW?
I’ve seen many, many therapists over the years and Alison helped me (by far) the most. She is not only knowledgeable and constructive but also made me feel comfortable, supported, and never judged. She encouraged me to challenge my thought patterns and really helped bring structure to my life. Many therapists will of course sit and listen to you, which is great, but Alison provided me with invaluable feedback, advice, and tools to use outside our sessions that really helped me change. If it were
VT – Jan 04, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Alison Prine, LICSW?
If you’re looking for a quick pick-me-up look elsewhere—maybe that is why she wasn’t not a match for some others reviewers. I can vouch for the fact that she is truly fantastic as a long-term therapist. I highly, highly recommend her. I’ve seen many therapists for varying lengths of time and she is by far the best for my particular needs—I really couldn’t ask for more.
Oct 19, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Alison Prine, LICSW?
Not good, she was clearly focused on other things. You need to be focused on the client
Hmmm – Mar 06, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Alison Prine, LICSW?

How was your experience with Alison Prine?

• Social Work