Alison Cole, LPC

Counseling ·  Female · Age 39

Alison Cole

Alison Cole, LPC is a counselor in Decatur, GA. She specializes in counseling.

Make an appointment

Alison Cole accepts

Alison Cole accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
Coventry Health Care
Preferred PPO

No malpractice claims found for Georgia

Check if Alison Cole treats your condition or procedure

Alison Cole's conditions and procedures:

• Addiction
  • ADHD and-or ADD
  • Adjustment Disorder
  • Adolescent Counseling
  • Adolescent Depression
  • Anxiety Attack
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Behavioral Disorders
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Counseling Services

Alison Cole?
Alison Cole's Performance
What People Say About Alison Cole, LPC
RecentMost Helpful
I started working with Alison in February 2018, and it’s been one of the best decisions I’ve ever made. The first few months of 2018 have been very difficult, and she has helped me reframe my thoughts and reactions to really stressful situations. She’s easy to open up to, and she challenges me to think about my thoughts, habits, and choices in different ways. She sincerely cares about my progress and my family life. She does everything she can to make sure I get the most out of my sessions.
×Post a ResponseAre you Alison Cole, LPC?
I don't think I've ever had such an amazing therapist! I've been to many and she is the most honest, uplifting, and generous person. I truly appreciate the discussions we have and I'm finally starting to feel like myself again. It takes a truly special person to be in this field and takes some serious effort to work this hard for their patients. She's an amazing therapist and I'm so glad I finally found someone like her to help me through life.
×Post a ResponseAre you Alison Cole, LPC?
When I first meet with Alison I was overwhelmed with anxiety and grief. She listened to my fears and concerns and helped to calm me. She helped me to navigate through the land mines and helped me to quell my anxieties and manage my grief. I would definitely recommend Alison to anyone seeking an effective therapist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Alison Cole, LPC?
Working with Alison has been a remarkably positive experience. She has very obviously taken great care to create a comfortable environment for her clients. Sessions with Alison have been different in tone and construct as needed. She has been able to adapt to the issue or problem I wanted to discuss at any given time while also guiding the discussion when needed. I would recommend Alison to anyone seeking a caring therapist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Alison Cole, LPC?
Alison has been my counselor for over 2 years. During one of our weekly sessions Alison taught me that holding a grudge hurts you and only you. Because of her I have forgiven my father and am working on loving myself. She continues to help me with social/general anxiety and stress. I am so grateful for her honesty and support. I don't know where I would be if I didn't have her light in my life and her excellent advice.
×Post a ResponseAre you Alison Cole, LPC?
I have been looking for a therapist that makes me feel secure and valued. Alison fits both categories! I feel "listened to" and get great advice on how to face my problems. Alison has given me great tools to navigate through my everyday ups and downs. She is a real gem.
×Post a ResponseAre you Alison Cole, LPC?
Alison is a fun and energetic woman with nothing but wisdom and kindness to share! I've never met someone so understanding and nonjudgemental to all of my problems, all the while not putting up with any of my crap. She is awesome!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Alison Cole, LPC?
Alison is an amazing therapist. She has helped me get through some tough situations. She is a great listener and is able to pick up on even the most subtle hints that I say, and some that I don't. She's great at reading in between the lines and knowing how to address certain topics to ensure that the conversation is constructive and progress can be made.
×Post a ResponseAre you Alison Cole, LPC?
I give Alison the highest ratings possible. She provides a welcome and comforting presence. She is just plain smart and has the skills to make the most out of each session. She actually makes therapy fun. I am a better version of me because of my work with Alison.
×Post a ResponseAre you Alison Cole, LPC?
My first session with Alison was like catching up with an old friend. Her office is like a living room and she made me feel comfortable right away. She's sharp and insightful, but also easy to relate to, fun loving and able to make me smile and even laugh for the first time in a long time. I enjoyed our session more than I could have ever imagined enjoying therapy. I am looking forward to seeing her again next week and getting started with her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Alison Cole, LPC?
My daughter was having problems coping with the stress teenagers face - grades, popularity, feeling left out, etc. She became depressed and was withdrawing from me and those around her. Alison is helping her to realize that she is not the only one experiencing these feeling and ways to deal with them. My daughter loves her and speaks freely with her. I would recommend her highly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Alison Cole, LPC?
I was reluctant to try therapy, but knew I needed to do something. A buddy recommended Alison to me This has become one of the best decisions of my life. Alison is cool.This therapy thing is really working.
×Post a ResponseAre you Alison Cole, LPC?
I recently found a great new therapist and this site. I don't usually do this, but I was so impressed and pleased, I wanted others to know about Alison too. I've had two sessions with her and I'm already feeling better. I felt welcome and safe from our first exchange. Alison's knowledge and insight were spot on. I now look forward to this journey.
×Post a ResponseAre you Alison Cole, LPC?

How was your experience with Alison Cole?