Alisa Pisciotta, MSW

Alisa Pisciotta, MSW

Social Work  ·
Female
Alisa Pisciotta, MSW is a social worker in Seattle, WA. She specializes in social work and clinical social work.

1200 5th Ave Ste 800

Seattle, WA 98101

• Group Health Cooperative

Learn about Alisa Pisciotta

• Social Work
  • Clinical Social Work

Alisa Pisciotta does not have any board certifications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Washington.

Education data for Alisa Pisciotta is unavailable at this time.

Alisa Pisciotta has no awards or honors listed.

Alisa Pisciotta has no media or publications listed.

Alisa Pisciotta does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Alisa Pisciotta and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Alisa Pisciotta's Reviews

4.2
Likelihood of recommending Alisa Pisciotta to family and friends

Alisa Pisciotta's Performance

The kind of gentle, compassionate soul that is Alisa is always amazing to me when I meet someone like her. Her genuine kindness and nurturing approach have been a wonderful and warm light for me. I would highly recommend her without hesitation.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Alisa Pisciotta exemplifies good care. She is thoughtful, patient, and focuses on the patient's needs. She is good at guiding the therapy to bring about positive change. I would recommend her to close family and friends.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Alisa is very warm, patient and considerate. She has a very quiet and soothing voice and gentle demeanor. She is never pushy but is very insightful and good at guiding the therapy in the right direction. She has helped me tremendously with my depression and anxiety.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I saw Alisa for a for help with a phobia that was causing insomnia. I had struggled with this for years. Alisa gave me some very effective exercises (I think it's called DBT?) that allowed me to retrain my thought patterns. It was very effective. I only wish I had found Alisa sooner! I'm surprised...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I feel sick knowing I just paid to be humiliated, talked down to and disrespected. The absolute worse experience possible with ALISA KATHLEEN PISCIOTTA. She was unprofessional, cold, and condescending. I left in worse shape then I arrived. The people at the front desk could tell how distressed...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option3
Are you Alisa Pisciotta?

Nearby providers with similar experience

Clinical Social Work