Alisa Pisciotta, MSW

Alisa Pisciotta, MSW

Social Work  ·
Female
Alisa Pisciotta, MSW is a social worker in Seattle, WA. She specializes in social work and clinical social work.

1200 5th Ave Ste 800

Seattle, WA 98101

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Washington

Check if Alisa Pisciotta treats your condition or procedure

4.2

Alisa Pisciotta?
Alisa Pisciotta's Performance
What People Say About Alisa Pisciotta, MSW
The kind of gentle, compassionate soul that is Alisa is always amazing to me when I meet someone like her. Her genuine kindness and nurturing approach have been a wonderful and warm light for me. I would highly recommend her without hesitation.
×Post a ResponseAre you Alisa Pisciotta, MSW?
Alisa Pisciotta exemplifies good care. She is thoughtful, patient, and focuses on the patient's needs. She is good at guiding the therapy to bring about positive change. I would recommend her to close family and friends.
×Post a ResponseAre you Alisa Pisciotta, MSW?
Alisa is very warm, patient and considerate. She has a very quiet and soothing voice and gentle demeanor. She is never pushy but is very insightful and good at guiding the therapy in the right direction. She has helped me tremendously with my depression and anxiety.
×Post a ResponseAre you Alisa Pisciotta, MSW?
I saw Alisa for a for help with a phobia that was causing insomnia. I had struggled with this for years. Alisa gave me some very effective exercises (I think it's called DBT?) that allowed me to retrain my thought patterns. It was very effective. I only wish I had found Alisa sooner! I'm surprised...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Alisa Pisciotta, MSW?
I feel sick knowing I just paid to be humiliated, talked down to and disrespected. The absolute worse experience possible with ALISA KATHLEEN PISCIOTTA. She was unprofessional, cold, and condescending. I left in worse shape then I arrived. The people at the front desk could tell how distressed...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Alisa Pisciotta, MSW?

How was your experience with Alisa Pisciotta?