Alisa Caliendo, RN

Nursing (Nurse Practitioner) ·  Female

Alisa Caliendo
70 N Country Rd Port Jefferson, NY 11777

Alisa Caliendo, RN is a nurse practitioner in Port Jefferson, NY. She specializes in nursing (nurse practitioner) and adult health nursing (nurse practitioner).

At a glance

Likelihood to recommend Alisa Caliendo

Alisa Caliendo?
Alisa Caliendo's Performance
What People Say About Alisa Caliendo, RN
Absolutely wonderful nurse practitioner. She takes the time to answer all of your questions clearly and concisely. She is patient and compassionate. Highly recommend seeing her for your GI concerns.
×Post a ResponseAre you Alisa Caliendo, RN?
Alisa Caliendo is an amazing physician!! She ALWAYS goes over and beyond to treat me. She calls to make sure I am doing well. She takes the time within every office visit and I feel that she always knows what to do.
×Post a ResponseAre you Alisa Caliendo, RN?
My sister in law recommended her and told me that if anyone can help you it’s her. I was already very skeptical because of my last experiences at other offices but I trusted her opinion. It ended up I needed to get my gal bladder removed and Alisa figured it out immediately and I haven’t felt better.
×Post a ResponseAre you Alisa Caliendo, RN?
I was in the office for a GI related issue and she saw something on my foot and it ended up being a staff infection and she saved my life. I can’t ever thank her enough. She is the best Nurse practitioner and I would prefer her over any other physician.
×Post a ResponseAre you Alisa Caliendo, RN?
She is an outstanding physician and really cares about her patients! One of a kind
×Post a ResponseAre you Alisa Caliendo, RN?
She saw me immediately and as soon as I came to the office I was very confident that she was able to figure out what was going wrong. She sent me for multiple stat tests and within a few days she was able to diagnose me and treat me and I haven’t felt better since ! Would recommend her to everyone
×Post a ResponseAre you Alisa Caliendo, RN?
I have been seeing this nurse practitioner for years and I refuse to see anyone else. She’s on top of her game every time and she’s the only person I would recommend my family and friends to see.
×Post a ResponseAre you Alisa Caliendo, RN?
I was very sick and I already went to numerous doctors. When I called the office they advised me of Alisa Caliendo’s successes and that if anyone can help that it would be her. Little did I know that she was absolutely incredible! She has gone over and beyond every single time and cured me! She takes the time to call and to check in and answers all my questions. She is always caring, kind and knows exactly what I need. I wish I could see her for all my medical concerns!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Alisa Caliendo, RN?

How was your experience with Alisa Caliendo?

• Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)
  • Adult Health Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)