Alicyn Bassler, CRNP

Pediatric Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)Female

Pediatric Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)

Alicyn Bassler, CRNP is a Pediatric Nurse Practitioner in Annapolis, MD. She is affiliated with Anne Arundel Medical Center. Her office accepts new patients and telehealth appointments.

Alicyn Bassler, CRNP

• Practices at Top Hospital
    Outstanding Patient Experience Award™ See hospitals
  • Hospital Satisfaction

Get better prescription prices

Optum Perks and Healthgrades are subsidiaries of RVO Health.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Maryland

Check if Alicyn Bassler treats your condition or procedure

Alicyn Bassler accepts

Alicyn Bassler accepts the following insurance:

Select

Alicyn Bassler's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Alicyn Bassler

1.0

Terrible experience
We had a horrible experience. She was very cold and mean to my daughter, berating her for not coming to the doctor sooner. Didn't have any suggestions for what her problem could be, and sent us on our way. Fortunately there are other doctors in this practice, but now my daughter is always afraid to go to the doctor.
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
Jul 06, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Alicyn Bassler, CRNP?
I spent a total of an hour + with Alicyn nursing my son, asking questions and trying to figure out why he was struggling with nursing and weight gain.i asked about tongue tie and she wrote it off and came to the conclusion my son is lazy. I found a new and highly qualified lactation conulstant who happens to be a neonatal surgeon at children’s, and my son has a posterior tongue tie. The weight gain problems, the cracked sore bleeding nipples from nursing feeling like it was my fault could have been avoided with more knowledge and caution and care. My son wasn’t “lazy” he burns three times the amount of calories nursing than other babies and his mouth gets incredibly sore. Educate yourself and don’t make moms feel like it’s their fault and their little baby, who knows not what they do, seem inadequate. I wasn’t going to give up but her demeanor left me feeling horrible and overwhelmed.
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Dec 27, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Alicyn Bassler, CRNP?

How was your experience with Alicyn Bassler?

Working together. Exceptional care. Every child.

I love helping moms along the way in their breastfeeding journey. I am also a certified International Board Certified Lactation Consultant for that reason. Read more

• Pediatric Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)
  • Lactation Consulting

University Of Maryland--College Park
Loyola University of Maryland

Does Alicyn Bassler, CRNP offer telehealth services?

Alicyn Bassler has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.

Is Alicyn Bassler, CRNP accepting new patients?

Alicyn Bassler, CRNP generally accepts new patients on Healthgrades. You can see Alicyn Bassler's profile to make an appointment.

Does Alicyn Bassler, CRNP accept my insurance?

Use the Healthgrades insurance check to verify if Alicyn Bassler accepts your insurance.

Where is Alicyn Bassler, CRNP's office located?

Alicyn Bassler's office is located at 200 Forbes St Ste 200, Annapolis, MD 21401. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

How can I make an appointment with Alicyn Bassler, CRNP?

Annapolis Pediatrics

Annapolis Pediatrics200 Forbes St Ste 200 Annapolis, MD 21401
Annapolis Pediatrics877 Baltimore Annapolis Blvd Ste 208 Severna Park, MD 21146

Alicyn Bassler is affiliated with the following hospital. Select the hospital below to learn more.

Learn more about how Healthgrades measuresHospital Quality.

Anne Arundel Medical Center

Annapolis, MD

78% Patients that would definitely recommend, 8% higher than the national average

12 Awards Received

Award Highlight: Outstanding Patient Experience Award™ (2022)