Alice Litter, LICSW

Alice Litter, LICSW

Couples Counseling  ·
Female
Alice Litter, LICSW is a couples counselor in Worcester, MA. She specializes in couples counseling, counseling, and more.Read her story

100 Grove St Ste 307

Worcester, MA 01605

• Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
  • Oxford Health Plans
  • Tufts Health Plan

Learn about Alice Litter

Alice Litter's bio

This content was provided by Alice Litter "I love the work I do because it gives me the opportunity and privilege of working one-on-one to improve the quality of people's lives. My background is unique for a psychotherapist. I began my professional career as an attorney working in the public interest sector. After practicing law for 10 years, I was at home raising my children for a decade. During that time, I did a lot of volunteer work in my community and discovered that my true passion lay in the field of psychotherapy. And so, in midlife, I went back to school for a Master's Degree in clinical social work. For me, law and counseling go hand in hand. Both professions can help give a "voice" to individuals who do not feel understood and whose needs are not being met. I am continually inspired by my clients' courage in facing life's challenges openly and realistically. "

This content was provided by Alice Litter "Sometimes it can be helpful to talk with someone who can offer a fresh perspective and some expertise on an issue that is getting in your way.  I will help you explore both what is going well in your life and also what changes you are looking to make going forward. We will collaborate on your goals and work together to break each goal into smaller, achievable steps allowing you to steer your life in a calmer and more hopeful direction.  I will always welcome your feedback to ensure that our conversations are supportive, meaningful, and solution-focused.  I look forward to working with you. "

• Couples Counseling
  • Marriage & Family Therapy
  • Psychotherapy
  • Relationship Counseling
  • Women's Counseling

Alice Litter does not have any board certifications listed.

• Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Counseling Services
  • Marital Therapy
  • Psychotherapy Services
  • Stress Management
  • Wellness Coaching

No malpractice history found for Massachusetts.

• Barnard College
    Undergraduate School | Graduated

• Phi Beta Kappa, May 1972

Alice Litter does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Alice Litter and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Alice Litter's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Alice Litter

Alice Litter?
Alice Litter's Performance
What People Say About Alice Litter, LICSW
Very understanding and compassionate. Works well with meeting clients needs
×Post a ResponseAre you Alice Litter, LICSW?
Alice provided me with invaluable insight and support as I went through a difficult divorce. My self-esteem was very low and she helped me find my confidence again. She went above and beyond for me; it's not just a job for her (believe me, I've seen other therapists and know the difference!)
×Post a ResponseAre you Alice Litter, LICSW?
My husband and I highly recommend Alice Litter. She has helped us overcome numerous challenges in our relationship and offers great perspective. Additionally, she offers great strategies to help overcome specific needs.
×Post a ResponseAre you Alice Litter, LICSW?
Alice helped my wife and I learn skills to improve our communication. We have a better understanding of each other and can talk about stressful subjects without getting angry or shutting down. She is easy to talk to and does not take sides. We tried other counselors in the past, but they did not...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Alice Litter, LICSW?

How was your experience with Alice Litter?