Contact provider for availability

Nursing (Nurse Practitioner) ·  Female

Alice Greenwood

Medical Assocs Arlingtn Int Med

2800 S Shirlington Rd Ste 500 Arlington, VA 22206

Alice Greenwood is a nurse practitioner in Arlington, VA. She specializes in nursing (nurse practitioner).

Alice Greenwood accepts

Alice Greenwood accepts the following insurance:

Select
Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
KeyCare PPO
Blue Choice Advantage
Blue Preferred PPO
CareFirst Maryland POS

No malpractice claims found for Virginia

Check if Alice Greenwood treats your condition or procedure

• Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)

Alice Greenwood's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Alice Greenwood

3.0

Alice Greenwood?
Alice Greenwood's Performance
What People Say About Alice Greenwood
She is incapable of acting like a professional. I had a lot of pain my first visit. No knowledge. She gave me drugs (which I quit on my own.) In the few months I was with her I could not get her to call me back from week to week. I was in pain. She needed to help There is a messaging center with kids answering her phone number. They tell me they will tell her. No reaction so I have gone to the Emergency Room twice. She finally saw me and gave me a drug that made me sicker. No way to tell her I went off it and as I went to my 2 new doctor’s Appointments a message was left that she refilled the medication!! She is a Family Nurse Practioner. at VHC Primary Care -Janice Z at VHC had that title but we talked night and day about care of a patient I had. There is no relationship to the skills and competance of Alice and Janice who is revered by Dr. Walsh. Not a soul should be seeing Alice I suspect that other nurses gave her ratings. I asked to speak to manager twice. No call back.
×Post a ResponseAre you Alice Greenwood?
I found Alice to be professional, courteous, and thorough. I switched to the Virginia Physician Group after four years of unsatisfactory encounters with the a previous physician elsewhere. I have been extremely pleased with my experiences during each of my visits with Alice - whether well visits or sick visits. I always feel life she's listening and is not rushing out of the room to her next visit. I also truly appreciate her patience when my little toddler is in toe bouncing about the room.
×Post a ResponseAre you Alice Greenwood?
Ms. Greenwood doesn't feel it necessary to speak directly with a patient. After going through two people with messages and comments back and forth I gave up and will go somewhere else. If you want pills for something/anything, go to Alice. In my opinion she is also what's wrong with this countries medical system, in that she wants to schedule unnecessary office visits just to bill the insurance companies and the patient.
×Post a ResponseAre you Alice Greenwood?
Alice is kind and attentive - and answered many questions I had when I went in for a regular check-up appointment. I have recommended her to many of my friends.
×Post a ResponseAre you Alice Greenwood?
She I beholden to the insurance companies, and he no desire to ease suffering. Went in to some her for tremendous shoulder pain and loss of feeling in tworking fingers. She never touched me but prescribed painkillers and an MRI. Cigna, my insurance declined it but said all the doctor needed to an appeal. Her office said Alice doesn't have time for paperwork. She prescribed more painkillers even though I told have I don't like painkillers. Now I have lost feeling in four fingers.
×Post a ResponseAre you Alice Greenwood?
Amazing nurse practitioner. She is very attentive, knowledgable and caring. I highly recommend her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Alice Greenwood?

How was your experience with Alice Greenwood?

Compare Providers