Contact provider for availability

Alice Boullosa, MSW

Marriage & Family Therapy ·  Female

Alice Boullosa
200 S Hoover Blvd Bldg 200 Tampa, FL 33609

Alice Boullosa, MSW is a marriage & family therapist in Tampa, FL. She specializes in marriage & family therapy.

Alice Boullosa accepts

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Alice Boullosa treats your condition or procedure

• Marriage & Family Therapy

Alice Boullosa's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Alice Boullosa

4.3

Alice Boullosa?
Alice Boullosa's Performance
What People Say About Alice Boullosa, MSW
I'm an attorney. I’ve worked with Alice several times and I LOVE the caring that she brings into the collaborative process! Alice is a strong facilitator, both talented and experienced at leading divorce teams. She remains neutral, reminding and refocusing the spouses on their goals and interests when emotions start to run high. She quickly discerns when a client might need a break. Her ability to communicate with our clients, despite their inevitable stress, also makes her a great team leader.
×Post a ResponseAre you Alice Boullosa, MSW?
Alice is a gifted therapist and mental health professional. I am an attorney in Tampa. I have referred clients in need to Alice because I know she will solve what needs to be solved. She's the first person I went to when I needed help for my own family.
×Post a ResponseAre you Alice Boullosa, MSW?
Alice is an amazing, caring and gifted therapist. She has helped both of my children (who are now grown) at different times in their lives as well as worked with my husband and myself to enhance our marriage and become better parents. She sincerely cares for each of her patients and takes the time to deliver excellent advice that can only come from years of experience along with her God-given talents and intuition. She is very sought after due to word of mouth - prepare to be blessed by her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Alice Boullosa, MSW?
I have no confidence in Boullosa's judgment. She either failed to understand the severity of our child's issues or wasn't skilled or adept enough to recognize them for what they were. She was glib and smug. She should have realized she was in over her head and referred us to someone who could actually help. I would strongly advise families with children in crisis or distress to find someone with a higher degree of skill and insight.
×Post a ResponseAre you Alice Boullosa, MSW?

How was your experience with Alice Boullosa?