Alice Bentley, LPC
Alice Bentley, LPC is a Psychotherapist in Alpharetta, GA and has over 21 years of experience in the healthcare field. She graduated from Argosy in 2001. Her office accepts new patients and telehealth appointments.
Alice Carpenter Bentley, LLC5755 N Point Pkwy Ste 238 Alpharetta, GA 30022
Healthgrades Provider Compare™
Quickly compare more Psychotherapists in your area
- Alice Bentley, LPC
At a Glance
- Offers TelehealthThis provider offers telehealth appointments. Call the office to schedule an appointment.
Connect live with a provider virtually who can address a variety of symptoms, conditions, and care needs.
Experience and Background Checks
Alice Bentley's conditions and procedures:
- Adjustment Disorder
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Couples Therapy
- Dependent Personality Disorder
- Depressive Disorders
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder
- Imago Relationship Therapy
- Mood Disorders
- Outpatient Addiction Treatment
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Psychodynamic Therapy
- Psychotherapy Services
Search for your insurance provider