Dr. Ali Meschi, PHD

Nutrition Education •  Male • Age 65

Dr. Meschi

Alternative & Complementary Medicine, Inc.

25431 Cabot Rd Ste 202a Laguna Hills, CA 92653

Dr. Ali Meschi, PHD is a Nutrition Educator in Laguna Hills, CA. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Meschi to book an appointment.

Compare Providers

Quickly compare more Nutrition Educators in your area

See similar Nutrition Educators in Laguna Hills

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Dr. Meschi accepts

Dr. Meschi accepts the following insurance:

Health Net
Health Net EPO
Health Net POS
Health Net PPO
Health Net of California
Large Group PPO

No malpractice claims found for California

Check if Dr. Meschi treats your condition or procedure

• Respiratory Diseases
  • Thyroid Disease
  • Urinary Disorders

Help Improve Healthgrades

Does Dr. Ali Meschi, PHD...

Offer evening visits?

Communicate via email?

Offer weekend visits?

Have free onsite parking?

Offer an online patient portal?

Dr. Meschi's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Meschi

Dr. Meschi?
Dr Meschi changed the quality of my life! I feel so much better with more energy without prescription medications.
Apr 20, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ali Meschi, PHD?
I have been under Dr. Meschi's care and watchful eye for close to 20 years. I have had Type 1 diabetes for 47 years and most people can't believe that when they see me because Dr. Meschi keeps me in MUCH better health than most diabetics I know! He is a master at reviewing bloodwork and explaining what it means in language that I can understand . . . and then he actually knows what to do to FIX it! I have had many quirky health issues over the years and Dr. Meschi always seems able to solve the mystery. Not only that, he is professional AND has a great sense of humor! I always love going in for visits. The staff is amazing, kind and helpful, and everyone treats me like family! All of this is coming from someone who is rather high maintainence so I do expect top notch service. I have recommended countless friends to Dr. Meschi because I want them to have the best of the best also! I cannot recommend him more highly!!!
wm – Apr 13, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ali Meschi, PHD?
When I visited Dr.Meschi for the first time I had a lot of health issues that my doctor at the time could not identify. For years I was frustrated that although I knew I wasn't okay, my regular physician kept saying that I was perfectly normal. I fell upon Dr.Meschi, and he immediately lifted me up. He was able to diagnose a lot of issues I had and knew how to support me with the best treatment. Not only that, but he guided me towards a healthier lifestyle as a whole. I kept going every few months to measure my progress and saw continual improvement in all aspects of my health. I was so grateful to have found a doctor that truly cared about his patients and strived to provide the best care and medicine that would be more effective than anything other doctors would prescribe. After three years, I continue to feel healthy and happy with my care and can't help but recommend him to all my friends and family that are looking for better health care.
Aileen Munoz – Apr 11, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ali Meschi, PHD?
We really appreciate Dr Meschi. Our tests are showing improvement and we are thrilled to be heading in the right direction. 19 yrs of health/gut/thyroid issues and seeing improvement in 6 wks.
Paul – Apr 08, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ali Meschi, PHD?
After 17 years of not feeling like myself, I can say that I finally do! Once I found Dr. Meschi, he was able to pinpoint what was going on and help me get back to feeling like me. My thyroid is finally under control, my mental clarity is back, and I’m so grateful for the energy that I have again. Thank you!
Apr 03, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ali Meschi, PHD?
Dr Meschi has helped me so much over the last several years. Most especially my thWhen I had my thyroid removed I didn't want to take a prescription medication, for the rest of my life. I'm happy to say with Dr Meschi's care I've not had to take any thyroid medications. My thyroid levels are normal and I feel great! Not only is Dr Meschi one of the kindest and most empathetic people I've known, his staff is fantastic. They are very supportive and caring. I think I've only had to wait for the doctor once or twice over the past 4 years. That's always nice when visiting the doctor. Though you don't feel like you're visiting the doctor when you go to Dr Meschi's office. It's more like you're going to see friends. Thank you for everything Dr Meschi and staff!! Love you all!
Donna – Apr 02, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ali Meschi, PHD?
Dr. Meschi is a highly skilled and knowledgeable Naturopathic Doctor. I have been treating with him for some years now. He took me off my thyroid medication and gave me supplements that are natural which give me all the energy I need while the medication I was taking was not actually helping. He has a wonderful staff who are very helpful and kind. He Is an evidence-based naturopath who utilixes the information he receives from blood testing, full body ultra sound and thermography to assess each patient's needs and makes recommendations based upon this. I sent a client of mine to him to treat her rheumatoid arthritis. He got her off her very toxic medications and she no longer has the symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis with the supplements he has provided. I am very pleased with Doctor Meschi and his entire staff.
JoAnne McAllister – Apr 02, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ali Meschi, PHD?
I was introduced to Dr Meschi several years ago.After speaking with him I was very intrigued and excited to work with him. Blood tests, urine tests, ultrasound and thermograms. All of the methods he uses are things that I believe can help provide information to see how the body is really functioning. Dr Meschi has helped me become more health conscience about what I eat and drink. Following his advice and supplement protocol has proved very beneficial for my body. I feel better than I have in a very long time. I highly recommend him to anyone who has not been satisfied with their healthcare professional. I appreciate him as well as all his staff who are also very knowledgeable and helpful. Thank you so much??
Amy J – Apr 02, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ali Meschi, PHD?
I was seeking a more natural approach to skin rejuvenation. I used botox and fillers for over 5 years and couldn't fathom injecting toxins into my face for the rest of my life! I learned about Beauty Tech from a friend who HIGHLY recommended Dr. Meschi and her skin looked amazing. I just had 2 Beauty Tech sessions and I am SO HAPPY with the results. Dr. Meschi has such a kind bedside manner and I don't believe I have ever met a Dr. as knowledgeable as Dr. Meschi.!
Lynn Ferrer in Rancho Santa Margarita – Feb 08, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ali Meschi, PHD?
Dr Meschi spent a great deal of time with my whole family explaining our blood results and how he could nutritionally balance our bodies back to health. My husband has high blood pressure and ulcerative colitis and is having excellent results with no medications now needed!! We are so excited to get treatment without horrible side affects from medications. We tell all our friends and family to go to Dr Meschi now. So grateful to have found such a caring knowledgable Dr with great results.
S neumann in Orange – Jan 05, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ali Meschi, PHD?

How was your experience with Dr. Meschi?

A Whole Body approach to Healing: Alternative and Complimentary Medicine, Inc. offers nutritional counseling, which I deem clinically necessary to address both acute and chronic health conditions. It is my belief that proper diet and lifestyle habits are the foundation of optimal health, and play a therapeutic role in healing from all kinds of health challenges.

• Nutrition Education
  • Dietetics
  • Integrative Medicine

Harvard Medical School

• Farsi

Common Questions and Answers

• Does Dr. Meschi communicate via email?

No users have indicated that Dr. Meschi communicates via email

• Does Dr. Meschi offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

No users have indicated that Dr. Meschi offers telehealth services or virtual visits

• Does Dr. Meschi offer an online patient portal?

No users have indicated that Dr. Meschi offers an online patient portal

• Does Dr. Meschi have free onsite parking?

No users have indicated that Dr. Meschi has free onsite parking

• Does Dr. Meschi offer weekend visits?

No users have indicated that Dr. Meschi offers weekend visits

• Does Dr. Meschi offer evening visits?

No users have indicated that Dr. Meschi offers evening visits