Dr. Ali Danesh, PHD

Audiology (Hearing Aid Fitting) ·  Male

Dr. Danesh

Labyrinth Audiology

1500 NW 10th Ave Boca Raton, FL 33486

Dr. Ali Danesh, PHD is an audiology (hearing aid fitter) in Boca Raton, FL. He specializes in audiology (hearing aid fitting), rehabilitation, and more.

Dr. Danesh accepts most major insurance plans.

Dr. Danesh has indicated that he accepts most major insurance carriers

(561) 807-7873Find providers who accept this insurance

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. Danesh treats your condition or procedure

• Balance Disorders
  • Benign Paroxyzmal Vertigo of Childhood
  • Benign Positional Vertigo
  • Central Vestibular Vertigo
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Dizziness
  • Tympanometry
  • Vertigo
  • Vestibular Neuritis
  • Videonystagmography

At Labyrinth Audiology, we are dedicated to providing comprehensive, family-centered hearing health care. Labyrinth Audiology offers professional services to individuals with hearing loss, tinnitus, and balance disorders. Audiologic evaluations and v...

• Audiology (Hearing Aid Fitting)
  • Audiology Technology

94.52054794520548%

Dr. Danesh?
Dr. Danesh's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Ali Danesh, PHD
Labyrinth Audiology, led by Dr. Ali Danesh is a wonderful, comfortable practice. I am impressed by the level of skill and professionalism of all staff. Over the past three years, I have gone there for hearing tests, hearing aid repair, assessment, and treatment of vertigo. I have always been treated well and I enjoy going there.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ali Danesh, PHD?
Dr. Danesh and his staff treated my mother Madeline Sasileo for hearing loss..for the past 5 years. I personally have worked in the medical field for 30+years, and have witnessed the interaction of Doctors and patients. Most have been satisfactory ... but very few have treated patients with true compassion and empathy..as she's experienced with Dr. Danesh. Hearing loss is a humbling and depressing condition.. My 91 year old mother and knows that her voice will be heard Karen Ondrejack
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ali Danesh, PHD?
Dr. Danesh is awesome!! I was on vacation in Florida and experiencing hearing difficulties. I was able to get an appointment that week and Dr. Danesh knew exactly what my issues were and has set me on a path to recovery. He is an absolute God-send to me and I am so grateful I found him. He and his entire staff were patient, caring, compassionate, and extremely knowledgeable. My only regret is that I don’t live closer to his practice!! ??
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ali Danesh, PHD?
They did a great job. Went in on a Monday and had my hearing checked. They let me demo a set of hearing aids and I ordered them that day. Had them by Wednesday and they work perfect. Another great benefit is they carry all major brands of hearing aids and explain the minor differences. I would never go anywhere else.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ali Danesh, PHD?
I would recommend Dr. Danesh and his staff to anyone. They are so patient and cared for me. Dr. Danesh took time to answers my questions. I was very happy wth his services.
Thank you for your nice words. We appreciate you!...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ali Danesh, PHD?
I went through the thorough tests for audition diagnosis at dr. Danesh's office. This was an extremely interesting experience. Dr. Danesh and his assistant explained in detail the purpose of each test carried out over 2 hours in total. Waiting for the doctor's final conclusions in a second meeting.
Thank you for your kind review of our services....Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ali Danesh, PHD?
Thank you for reccomending the best hearing aid for my dad. His life is better because of you,
Hi Kim, Thank you very much for your kind...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ali Danesh, PHD?
Dr Danesh is a wonderful, patient & caring dr! He doesn't rush you which is extremely rare nowadays! He was very patient with my dad who is not fluent in English. I would recommend him 100%!! And his staff is top notch also!!
Thank you very much for your kind review! Please...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ali Danesh, PHD?
Meeting Dr. Danesh was a life changing event. Missing conversations both at work and with friends I realized hearing aids were necessary. I had many questions and it was immediately apparent he was a highly skilled audiologist with the patience of a saint. He provided tips which accelerated my acclimation to a life that allows me to function on a much higher level. His staff is outstanding too with follow-up, appointment setting and a sincere interest in my well being. He is the best!
Thank you very much for your kind words. We...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ali Danesh, PHD?
Dr. Danesh fitted me with binaural hearing aids that rocked my world! He was professional, encouraging, and thorough in every possible way. No doubt he has made considerable contributions to the field of audiology and to the lives of each patient privileged to have enlisted him as their doctor. The experience of getting hearing aids, once foreign and somewhat frightening to me, was made pleasurable by Dr. Danesh. Don't delay in calling him!
Hi Beverly, Thank you very much for your kind...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ali Danesh, PHD?
I have visited Labyrinth Audiology on numerous occassions and have personally seen just how well Dr. Danesh takes care of his patients. He is extremely personable and has such a passion for what he does. He explains everything very thoroughly and takes the time to make sure every patient leaves with their needs met. If you are looking for an audiologist who is extremely knowledgeable and caring I highly recommend Labyrinth Audiology.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ali Danesh, PHD?
Dr. Danesh and his staff are so pleasant to interact with. Dr. Danesh was very thorough, extremely informative, and a bright Audiologist who made me feel welcomed and comfortable. I would highly recommend his practice to anyone who is in the market for an Audiologist!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ali Danesh, PHD?
I think that my visits with Dr. Danesh and staff have been both professional and very educational. I found Dr. and staff also very friendly and willing to help with all my concerns.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ali Danesh, PHD?
Dr Danish is a patient , kind and caring doctor. He has a very encouraging and positive approach to helping me with tintinnitus.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ali Danesh, PHD?
I've been a patient of dr. Danesh for several years and I highly recommend him. I was very hesitant about getting a hearing aid. After several consultations with Dr. Danesh, I finally got it. I don't regret it! Not only I got a great product, but the office staff and dr. Danesh have been extremely helpful. First explaining to me time and again about what to expect, benefits, etc. Then helping me with the challenges of getting accustomed to the hearing aids. I am very happy with my them.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ali Danesh, PHD?
I went to my ENT complaining of tinnitus. After a 10 minute review, he told me to go home. There is nothing he can do. I will get used to it. The constant ringing in my ears would not let me sleep and led to a complete panic attack and nervous breakdown. Fortunately, I found Dr. Danesh on the web and made an appt. He took the time to show me some methods to deal with the condition and get some much need sleep. He took his time and stayed late to make sure I was OK.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ali Danesh, PHD?
After suffering from tinnitus for 25 years, I assumed my options for treatment were still next to nothing but grin and bear it. Last year, it unexpectedly got much worse. In response, my ability to ignore it became ineffectual. An audiogram revealed moderate hearing loss combined with tinnitus. I was quite surprised to be referred to Dr. Danesh, who is an expert in my exact problem. Less than 6 months later I am experiencing relief from both problems.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ali Danesh, PHD?
It would be difficult to overstate the quality of care one receives from Dr. Danesh's office. I have been a patient for more than three years. The office is patient centric, professional and up to date on the latest technologies. I rarely write recommendations, I'm pleased to write this one.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ali Danesh, PHD?
Dr. Danesh is outstanding in his profession! He personally comes out to the waiting room, greets his patients and escorts them into his office or examining room. No doubt, a rarity but this practice truly gives you a warm, genuine feeling whereby eliminating that number in the masses, grouping. Once inside, the examination begins! There isn't any,"The doctor will be right with you." and you sit in a room for the next 15 to 20 minutes. We applaud and appreciate his professionalism...Thank You!
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Danesh?

Labyrinth Audiology

• Sat: closed

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Danesh treats patients.

Broward Health North