Audiology  |
Male
Dr. Ali Danesh, PHD
Dr. Ali Danesh, PHD is an audiology provider who practices in Boca Raton, FL. Dr. Danesh is affiliated with West Boca Medical Center, Broward Health North, Boca Raton Regional Hospital and Delray Medical Center.

Labyrinth Audiology

1500 NW 10th Ave

Boca Raton, FL 33486

• AvMed
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
  • Coventry Health Care of Florida

Learn about Dr. Danesh

At Labyrinth Audiology, we are dedicated to providing comprehensive, family-centered hearing health care. Labyrinth Audiology offers professional services to individuals with hearing loss, tinnitus, and balance disorders. Audiologic evaluations and vestibular balance tests are performed by employing state-of-the-art equipment under the supervision of Dr. Danesh who is an expert in audiology and hearing sciences.

• Audiology
  • Audiology (Hearing Aid Fitting)
  • Audiology Technology
  • Rehabilitation

Dr. Danesh does not have any board certifications listed.

• Auditory Processing Disorders
  • Vertigo
  • Vestibular Neuritis

• Adult Hearing Loss Rehabilitation
  • Audiometry
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Earwax Removal

• Idaho State University
    Other Education | Completed 1994
  • University of Memphis
    Other Education | Completed 1998

Dr. Danesh has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Danesh has no media or publications listed.

• Farsi
  • Turkish

Dr. Danesh does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Danesh and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Danesh's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Danesh to family and friends
Dr. Danesh Says:

We are very proud in the care that we provide to our patients. As a unique clinic for hearing and balance disorders we have been able to help many patients with hearing loss, tinnitus, vertigo, misophonia and hyperacusis.

Dr. Danesh's Performance
in Boca Raton, FL |
Dr. Danesh is outstanding in his profession! He personally comes out to the waiting room, greets his patients and escorts them into his office or examining room. No doubt, a rarity but this practice truly gives you a warm, genuine feeling whereby eliminating that number in the masses, grouping. Once inside, the examination begins! There isn't any,"The doctor will be right with you." and you sit in a room for the next 15 to 20 minutes. We applaud and appreciate his professionalism...Thank You!
Deerfield Beach, FL |
I have been Dr. Danesh's patient for many years, and he is always caring and compassionate.
in Boca Raton, FL |
Dr. Ali Danesh is an excellent audiologists in his profession. He provides thorough understanding of your audio concerns and reasoning of your condition. Your features and functions of your hearing aids are explained in detail so you can utilize their appropriate functions. I highly recommend Dr. Danesh if you are experiencing hearing challenges.
Boca Raton, FL |
Very professional and caring. Dr. Danesh takes the time to demonstrate and explain how to clean and correctly put in hearing aids. He schedules follow-up appointments for new patients. The appointments are kept close to the set time.
in Boca Raton, FL |
Dr. Danesh and his staff provided excellent service and gave me the information I needed to make the best decision. I will definitely be back.
Boca Raton, FL |
I had a malfunction with my hearing aid. Dr. Danesh and his intern got me right in and took control of the issue. Not only making the repair, but checking out my ears and removing wax. All without n appointment.
in Boca Raton, FL |
Dr. Danesh is very good and helped me to use my hearing aids to the best use possible. He is very knowledgeable about hearing. I do recommend him to any person using hearing aids.
in Boynton Beach, FL |
As a fellow medical professional I was very impressed with his professional background and office manner. Dr Danesh is a Professor of audiology at a local medical school, has published in many scientific journals, and lectured at scientific conventions. I define him as an "audiologists, audiologist". In addition he has a wonderful office personality being friendly and patient. I recommend him highly! Dr Elliot Cohen Boynton Beach
in Delray Beach, Fl |
Always on time. Very courteous and knowledgeable. Extremely personable and caring. Never rushes through my appointments.
in Delray Beach, FL |
Dr. Danesh is very competent in his work in Audiology. He counseled me through the process of getting new hearing aids which were the best for me at the best value. He and his staff are very friendly and helpful. One of the few people that I have me lately that puts doing a good and thorough job as number 1. They really want to help people be their best. My hearing is greatly improved. Highly recommend.
Boca Raton, FL |
Dr.Danesh has the background and experience to cope with all your problems all with one visit and the wait time to see him is just a matter of minutes
in Delray Beach, FL |
I was going for a second opinion. I knew I needed hearing aids after the test I was given, I asked around, a friend of my daughters recommend Dr. Danesh. He spent time with me; asking me questions and listening to what I had to say. One question stands out more then any other. Are you going to wear them? Being an older woman and a vain one at that I promised him I would.
in Coconut Creek, FL |
Always is courteous, professional and, caring. Clearly strives to give the patient the best possible service. That is why I returned to Dr. Danesh for assistance!
in Pompano Beach, FL |
This was my first experience with hearing aids. Dr. Danesh has been outstanding throughout the process. He took the time to answer all my questions and make sure I was familiar with the operation of my new hearing aids. He has made me feel like I was his only patient and he is truly interested in making sure that I am happy with my results.
in Boca Raton, FL |
Dr. Danesh is very personable and takes time to explain any concerns; he is knowledgeable about the product lines. He responds to phone inquiries promptly. He fitted me with CIC hearing aids in the past and I just recently invested in the Resound hearing aids that are connected to my Iphone - WOW!
in Pembroke Pines, FL |
I have been a patient of Dr. Danesh for 8+ years. I started to experience sensorineural hearing loss in my early 40s which was scary. Dr. Danesh clearly explains everything and answers all questions. Even though I have to drive nearly an hour, I would not go to any other audiologist.
in Boca Raton, FL |
Dr Daneshis extremely professional and his staff is wonderful. I never have waited more than five minutes in his office and he is very open to questions and fixing any problem. He was a wonderful recomendation for me
in Boca Raton, FL |
I recently changed hearing aids and the Audiologist as well. My new Audiologist is Ali Danesh , he recommended a new style hearing aid for me and they are Great !! My hearing has improved dramatically in all aspects of life. I highly recommend Labyrinth Audiology for any one with hearing disability. Bob Parsons
in Boca Raton, FL |
Efficient, professional, caring. His after care is always cheerful and instructive. Most important, we can hear now. He explains the working and service necessary . Always recomend to friends.
in Naples, FL |
His personal and professional attention is unlike any other audiologist I had seen. He takes the time to explain and understand.
in Boca Raton, FL |
Dr. Danesh is unique......he is both skilled and professional as well as compassionate and supportive. Purchasing my hearing aids from him a year and a half ago has been a most gratifying experience.He has taught me how to use the hearing aids to its full potential. He is on top of the latest technology. I highly recommend him.
in Palm Beach |
There's a huge difference between an audiology tech and a Ph.D. Professor of Audiology. Dr. Danesh and his staff are professional, patient, service oriented and knowledgeable. Despite several opportunities to sell me "up", it has never been suggested. I'm still wearing the same (excellent) units I purchased 3 years ago. When I asked about new technologies today, Dr. Danesh replied that we should wait for significant upgrades. He could easily have sold me $3k worth of new instruments right then
in Grand Rapids, MI |
Service was prompt and thorough. When something goes wrong with the hearing aids, he is quick to remedy the situation. Highly recommend.
in Deerfield Beach, FL |
Dr. Danesh has been very supportive and professional. He is patient and has helped my hearing immensely. I have recommended him to many friends and acquaintances and they are also happy with his service and I will continue to recommend him to others.
in Deerfield Beach, FL |
My experience purchasing a hearing aid with Dr. Danesh has been excellent. He was very helpful in explaining to me how to use the device and what sorts of results to expect. Wait time was negligible and he took all of the necessary time and energy to ensure that all of my concerns were addressed across multiple visits. Highly recommend.
in Hollywoodami, FL |
I am a physician so greatly appreciate skill and compassion in another healthcare provider. I suffered with disabling tinnitus impacting my ability to sleep. After visiting several specialists, Iwas fortunately referred to Dr Danesh. By being compassionate, he gave me hope when I felt despair. Ultimately, he developed a strategy which has allowed me to manage my tinnitus, giving me a new lease on life. I feel very fortunate to have found Dr Danesh and highly recommend him to all tinnitus suffere
in Boca Raton |
Dr. Danesh is truly compassionate, knowledgeable and professional. He cares for his patients and he truly changed and improved my life through testing my hearing and recommending the perfect hearing aid. I have recommended him to several friends. Dr. Danesh cares for his patients and that comes through during his exams and clear explanations.
in Boca Raton, FL |
Dr. Danesh is wonderful, caring and trustworthy. I developed tinnitus two years ago and was truly struggling with the loud ringing/hissing sound. I was so grateful to find him. He spent time with me, explained all my options and has helped me with my tinnitus to the point where I don't even notice it anymore. I have found light at the end of the tunnel thanks to Dr. Danesh's support and sincerity. In closing, I would highly recommend Dr. Danesh and would like to thank his staff as well!
in Boynton Beach, FL |
Hearing Aids seemed mysterious before my visit, but in ten minutes, I was not only put at ease, but actually understood the process. I left the visit with hearing aids Dr, Danesh recommended, understanding if I them I could return them and try again if needed. I was also given complete instructions on the care and maintenance of the devices. It is worth noting that I was not encouraged to purchase more expensive options, in fact was discouraged as Dr. Danesh did not think right for me. .
in New York, NY |
Dr. Danesh is one of a kind, really. You can tell he genuinely cares about his patients. He aims to provide the best care possible and he really is knowledgeable and smart. Great doctor, with a great staff and a great office.
in Stuart fl |
Dr. Danesh is wonderful. I came to him for help with my tinnitus which was terrible. He gave me perfect hearing aids with tinnitus treatment built it, controlled by remote control in order to help me adjust to the tinnitus. He is the kindest, most compassionate and brilliant doctor I have ever met. If you are lucky enough to see him count your blessings!
Have you seen Dr. Ali Danesh, PHD?
Are you Dr. Danesh?