Dr. Ali Danesh, PHD

AudiologyMale

Dr. Danesh

Labyrinth Audiology

1500 Nw 10th Ave Ste 104 Boca Raton, FL 33486

Dr. Ali Danesh, PHD is a Audiology in Boca Raton, FL. He is affiliated with medical facilities such as Boca Raton Regional Hospital and Boca Raton Regional Hospital. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Danesh to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Audiology in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Practices at Top Hospital
    Patient Safety Excellence Award™ See hospitals
  • Practices at Highly Recommended Hospital
    Patients recommend this hospital to family and friends. See hospitals

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. Danesh treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Danesh accepts

Dr. Danesh accepts the following insurance:

AvMed
Coventry Health Care of Florida
Coventry Health Care of Florida PPO
Basic Plan
Neighborhood Health Partnership

Dr. Danesh's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Danesh

Dr. Danesh
My visit was top notch from initially walking into the office to receiving a detailed report of the hearing and tinnitus testing that Dr. Danesh performed. As of this writing (8/4/21) I have not yet decided upon a futher course of action but will shortly. Steve T. Boynton Beach, FL.
Aug 06, 2021
Excellent, compassionate, and patient doctor.
Jul 07, 2021
I was more than pleased with the visit with Dr. Danesh. He pointed out things and triggers that know other physician had before regarding my now severe Tinnitus. Although there is still no cure or medication for the suffering. He did not try to sell me useless gadgets or place me on any medication that would ultimately do more harm than good. He did make great suggestions for my case and I’m hoping by putting them to use, it will in some way alleviate the noise. Thanks Doc!
C. Forston – Jul 02, 2021
Nice office. Doctor and staff are very friendly and helpful.
May 13, 2021
People always ask me if I'm embarrassed to wear a hearing aid. I think they ask because I'm considered a fairly glamorous, artsy, young-looking person. I answer that I'm thrilled to have the opportunity to improve my hearing. I let my hearing aids show because I want people to know it's a life-changing decision. I'm sad to say that what I recall about my grandmother, who lived with us when I was a child, was her inability to hear the TV, take a phone message, hear dinner conversation, etc., without constantly asking, "What did they say?" Nothing makes a person more annoying than asking people to continually repeat themselves, or worse, repeat lines fromTV so that you miss the next few lines. No matter how great you look, you're a liability to your friends and family if you can't hear. In addition, your cognitive abilities decline much faster than they normally do when you can't hear. People stop inviting you to dinners and parties. Dr. Danesh makes it easy. You'll love him.
Dr. Linda B. Howard – May 13, 2021
Very great staff and the audiologist was both really smart and thoughtful. Would recommend Dr. Danesh to everybody. He changed my life with his help!
Apr 09, 2021
It is enthusiasm that I review Dr. Danesh. I am writing this review from the perspective of both a patient with severe and disabling tinnitus and, for what it is worth, that of a physician who has had thousands of patient encounters himself. Dr. Danesh has a passion and a dedication to helping patients with this disorder. He has immersed himself in the rapidly evolving science of tinnitus and contributed to it as well with his own research and publications. He therefore has deep understanding of all aspects of tinnitus and the multifaceted, multidisciplinary management of the condition allowing him to develop innovative treatment strategies. In my particular case he performed a very detailed hearing evaluation and then designed a treatment program of cognitive behavioral therapy and sound therapy tailored to my specific needs and hearing loss profile. Then there is Dr. Danesh the person which shatters all stereotypes about healthcare providers being cold and detached. He is empatheti
Floridacard – Nov 17, 2020
I arrived for my appointment and the front office staff was amazing. A minute or 2 later the Dr came out and introduced himself and my visit began. As we were testing he explained everything that was going to happen and the other doctor that assisted with my testing was also very pleasant. I would recommend this doctor without hesitation.
BOO-YAH!!!!! – Oct 17, 2020
My visit was absolutely wonderful. I was greeted by friendly staff at the front desk. They took every necessary precaution in this global crisis which was also comforting. My results were given to me on-site and they were explained to me thoroughly in a way that I could understand. Dr. Danesh was amazing and detail-oriented. He was patient with me when I had tons of questions and took the time necessary to make sure I was comfortable with the information he provided. Overall great experience.
Olivia Solomon – Jun 30, 2020
Dr Danesh is a fantastic audiologist who was recommended by my ENT physician... He gave me an extensive hearing evaluation, and fully explained my hearing loss problem... I would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone who has any concerns about their hearing....He and his very knowledgeable staff are always available to answer my questions... Thank you Dr Danesh....
Judy K – Jun 20, 2020
Dr. Danesh and his wonderful audiological staff have successfully fitted me with hearing aids that I use daily, at home, out with friends and in large speaker venues! My tinnitus has diminished by using the hearing aids! Dr. Danesh and staff were patient in teaching me how to used the hearing aids and I highly recommend Labyrinth Audiology!!! Muchas Gracias, Dr. Danesh, ya puedo oir!!!
Regina Levy – Mar 13, 2020
Dr Danesh is a very qualified Doctor. I am so impressed with his caring but professionalism He truly makes me feel so comfortable and his caring nature is also displayed by his entire staff I am so thankful for finding Dr. Danesh I would and will recommend him to all my friends and family He is so understanding. Caring and compassion are not qualities found in today’s medical profession but trust me when I say cares about you
Peter Ursillo – Jun 26, 2019
Labyrinth Audiology, led by Dr. Ali Danesh is a wonderful, comfortable practice. I am impressed by the level of skill and professionalism of all staff. Over the past three years, I have gone there for hearing tests, hearing aid repair, assessment, and treatment of vertigo. I have always been treated well and I enjoy going there.
Apr 29, 2019
Dr. Danesh and his staff treated my mother Madeline Sasileo for hearing loss..for the past 5 years. I personally have worked in the medical field for 30+years, and have witnessed the interaction of Doctors and patients. Most have been satisfactory ... but very few have treated patients with true compassion and empathy..as she's experienced with Dr. Danesh. Hearing loss is a humbling and depressing condition.. My 91 year old mother and knows that her voice will be heard Karen Ondrejack
Mar 27, 2019
Dr. Danesh is awesome!! I was on vacation in Florida and experiencing hearing difficulties. I was able to get an appointment that week and Dr. Danesh knew exactly what my issues were and has set me on a path to recovery. He is an absolute God-send to me and I am so grateful I found him. He and his entire staff were patient, caring, compassionate, and extremely knowledgeable. My only regret is that I don’t live closer to his practice!! ??
Mar 27, 2019
They did a great job. Went in on a Monday and had my hearing checked. They let me demo a set of hearing aids and I ordered them that day. Had them by Wednesday and they work perfect. Another great benefit is they carry all major brands of hearing aids and explain the minor differences. I would never go anywhere else.
Mar 23, 2019
I would recommend Dr. Danesh and his staff to anyone. They are so patient and cared for me. Dr. Danesh took time to answers my questions. I was very happy wth his services.
Mar 16, 2019
Thank you for your nice words. We appreciate you!...Read More
I went through the thorough tests for audition diagnosis at dr. Danesh's office. This was an extremely interesting experience. Dr. Danesh and his assistant explained in detail the purpose of each test carried out over 2 hours in total. Waiting for the doctor's final conclusions in a second meeting.
Mar 14, 2019
Thank you for your kind review of our services....Read More
Thank you for reccomending the best hearing aid for my dad. His life is better because of you,
Kim Jacobs in Boca, FL – Feb 18, 2019
Hi Kim, Thank you very much for your kind...Read More

How was your experience with Dr. Danesh?

At Labyrinth Audiology, we are dedicated to providing comprehensive, family-centered hearing health care. Labyrinth Audiology offers professional services...Read more

Professor Danesh specializes in the areas of tinnitus, balance disorders, and amplification. He also has advanced knowledge and skills in the management...Read more

• Audiology