Dr. Alfred Pinto, DC

Dr. Alfred Pinto, DC

Chiropractic  ·
Dr. Alfred Pinto, DC is a chiropractor in Mishawaka, IN and has been practicing for 21 years. He graduated from Logan College Of Chiropractic in 1997 and specializes in chiropractic, acupuncture, and more.

229 Red Coach Dr

Mishawaka, IN 46545

• Anthem
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan
  • HAP Insurance

Learn about Dr. Pinto

This content was provided by Dr. Pinto "Our mantra is Hope, Empower and Heal. My goal is to provide hope to our patients that they can get better, empower them to take charge of their health and begin to heal. Our treatment plans are not cookie cutter. Each patient has a plan tailored to their individual needs. By offering a multitude of therapy and rehab, patients do tend to get better quickly and have longer lasting results. Excellent service and care is priority and commitment to our patients. We welcome our patients to our SAJA (Spine and Joint Associates) family and will serve as a good resource for them in the future.   "

• Chiropractic
  • Acupuncture
  • Massage Therapy

Dr. Pinto does not have any board certifications listed.

• Acupuncture
  • Manipulation Adjustment of Back and Neck
  • Physical Rehabilitation
  • Therapeutic Massage

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Indiana.

• Indiana University / School Of Medicine
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1994
  • Logan College Of Chiropractic
    Medical School | Graduated 1997
  • International Academy Of Medical Acupuncture
    Other Education | Completed 2003

Dr. Pinto has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Pinto has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Pinto does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Pinto and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Pinto's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Pinto to family and friends

Dr. Pinto's Performance

Dr. Pinto Says:
"

Thank you for your review. I appreciate you taking the time to provide feedback. My goal is for patient's to receive excellent service and care. I utilize the information garnered from reviews to continue to improve our care model.

"

Dr. Pinto was thorough and compassionate, as was all the staff. He was very knowledgeable, knew about a condition that when I would mention to other Dr.s they had never heard of it. I am hopeful for a more normal life in the future.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
He is gentle and thorough.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Because of the care I have been getting from Dr. Pinto and his staff, I was able to plan and have a Great CHRISTmas and weekend! But over did it. With Acupuncture, Muscle Work, and Adjustments feeling Amazing even after 1130pm at night.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
After six years of trying virtually everything else for a neck injury I had as a result of a car accident, and being told to wait and let it heal because I was young, I was finally referred to Dr. Pinto. Let me just say in the last week and a half since I've been under his care, my neck pain went...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I am so thankful I was referred to SAJA. I was 35 weeks pregnant and experiencing some extreme edema in one of my legs. It was so painful I had difficulty walking. Dr. Pinto put together a treatment plan that over the course of a few weeks that literally changed my pregnancy. I felt the best I...more
Are you Dr. Pinto?