Dr. Alfred Mansour, PHD

Clinical NeuropsychologyMaleAge 65

Clinical Neuropsychology

Dr. Alfred Mansour, PHD is a Clinical Neuropsychologist in Brighton, MI. He is affiliated with Sparrow Hospital, winner of the Neurosciences Excellence Award. He is also affiliated with St. Joseph Mercy Ann Arbor. His office accepts new patients and telehealth appointments.

Dr. Alfred Mansour, PHD

Neuropsychology Partners, Brighton, MI

7305 Grand River Rd Brighton, MI 48114 ()
Telehealth services available

Telehealth available

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Clinical Neuropsychologists in your area

"To provide the highest quality evidence-based diagnostic and therapy services in timely and cost-effective manner. The neuropsychological findings drive treatment decisions and recommendations."

- Dr. Alfred Mansour, PHD

• Offers Telehealth
  • Practices at Top Hospital
    Neurosciences Excellence Award™ See hospitals
  • Hospital Satisfaction

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Michigan

Check if Dr. Mansour treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Mansour's conditions and procedures:

• Alzheimer's Disease
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder, Predominantly Inattentive Type
  • Psychological Counseling
  • Traumatic Brain Injury
  • Vascular Dementia

Dr. Mansour accepts

Dr. Mansour accepts the following insurance:

National (BlueCard) PPO

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Mansour

1.6

Dr. Mansour

Go anywhere else
I went to Neuropsychology Partners for ADHD testing after strong suspicion from both my psychiatrist and my immediate family. I am a young adult woman. Dr. Mansour did not spend more than ten minutes with me doing his interview. He didn’t ask a single question about my history (other than what had already been given in pre appointment paperwork) and focused on my previous mental health diagnosis as the cause of my problems (though I receive effective long term treatment). When I tried to emphasize what brought me in for testing, issues I was having that pertain specifically to ADHD, etc, he pushed the conversation back towards “seeing what the tests say” rather than listening to me or caring about what I had to say. I left the appointment feeling totally disappointed and dejected after putting so much hope on the outcome. Avoid this man at all costs, and stand up for yourself if you must encounter him.
Apr 20, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alfred Mansour, PHD?
I brought my daughter in for ADHD testing. The scheduling process was smooth. Dr. Mansour really broke down the report and the next steps to take for her. He even went above and beyond and wrote a letter for her school accommodations.
Mar 05, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alfred Mansour, PHD?
Dr. Mansour was great in helping diagnose my son with ADHD. The staff were great, and could tell really cared about their patients. It was easy to get an appointment made, and I felt like they were truly trying to help us figure out what was going on with my son. After their diagnosis we were able to get him on the correct medications, and things have improved drastically! Thank you Dr. Mansour!!
May 05, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alfred Mansour, PHD?
Seemed like a testing mill. Cherry rushed history, and did not listen I to concerns.
Sep 17, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alfred Mansour, PHD?
I'm not a picky person. I try to be polite at all times and I rarely complain. I also tend to be naive and give others the benefit of the doubt. I saw the horrible reviews and I still went here. My experience was humiliating. I was administered out-of-date tests and I was treated like a child. As an adult, I was told to play with toys and color while the administrator finished their notes. This was particularly demoralizing. I wasn't listened to. My problems were ignored. My struggles were brushed over in a cold bureaucratic manner. Do not make the same mistake I did. If you care about the metal health of your loved ones or yourself, do NOT go here.
Jul 03, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alfred Mansour, PHD?
Dr. Mansour is on the take with the University of Michigan. He recently denied my LTD continuance claim by lying on his report. His staff administered several cognitive/depression tests to determine my ability to return to work as a PAC. When the validated testing results did not match his narrative that I could return to work, he accused me of "exaggeration of symptoms" or a "lack of effort." This man ruins lives. He is a total fraud and should never have the opportunity to provide a falsified report to U of M to deny someone LTD continuance. If for some reason you get a notice that he will be evaluating your ability to return to work, you'd better get an attorney - and a good one as he will lie and falsify everything related to your disability claim to ensure you loose your benefits.
Jun 17, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alfred Mansour, PHD?
WORST experience with a doctor. Does NOT answer questions, is always running late, and office staff is extremely rude. I would not send my dog here, let alone someone in need of psychological help. The doctor and staff should be ashamed of the way they conduct business.
  • Long wait times
Drew – Nov 20, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alfred Mansour, PHD?
Do not go to him,he only spends one hour to interview you for a history of problems, which is not enough time for an accurate assessment.The appointment is a long series of testing and obtain a report.He does not take into account previous childhood histories or even look at previous school records to have an accurate assessment.He was referred by workmans comp dr,so my results were probably skewed infavor for the workmans comp insurance. He did not believe my previous diagnosis from other dr.
Apr 09, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alfred Mansour, PHD?
I do NOT recommend anyone go to this doctor for any reason. He performs independent medical exams for insurance companies and will always side with them.
Lansing MI – Jan 18, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alfred Mansour, PHD?

How was your experience with Dr. Mansour?

Dr. Alfred Mansour's career spans four decades of research and clinical service and includes his early years at the Mental Health Research Institute at...Read more

• Clinical Neuropsychology