Physician Assistant (PA)  |
Female
Alexis Reitman, PA
Alexis Reitman, PA is a physician assistant (pa) provider who practices in Chicago, IL. Alexis Reitman is affiliated with Northwestern Memorial Hospital and Rush Oak Park Hospital.

Northwestern Medical Group - Bucktown

1776 N Milwaukee Ave

Chicago, IL 60647

• Priority Health

Learn about Alexis Reitman

• Physician Assistant (PA)
  • Emergency Medicine

Alexis Reitman does not have any board certifications listed.

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

• University Of Illinois At Urbana-Champaign
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2012
  • Rush University Medical Center
    Other Education | Completed 2015

Alexis Reitman has no awards or honors listed.

Alexis Reitman has no media or publications listed.

Alexis Reitman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Alexis Reitman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Alexis Reitman's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Alexis Reitman to family and friends
4.4
Alexis Reitman's Performance
I was able to get an appointment within a couple days and felt confidently taken care of with Ms. Reitman. I plan to return for future needs.
Chicago |
I have now been to see Alexis 4 times now and each time I feel like I am being treated by an absolute professional who truly wants to go above and beyond in her patient care. She takes time to answer my questions and address my concerns and seems to enjoy the process of figuring out treatment plans. I will be staying with Alexis as my primary care doctor for as long as I can.
Chicago, IL |
Alexis is friendly and welcoming and she maintains a high level of professionalism. She's very knowledgeable and explains things in a way that is clear and understandable. She is quick to respond to questions and easy to get in contact with. Above all else, Alexis is committed to the health needs of her patients and she also knows great jokes!
Chicago, il |
Fantastic provider in a great location. Alexis was prompt, courteous and knows her medicine. I had a few (personal) issues I needed help with and she was able to address them all and get me the appropriate referrals. It's nice to feel that my doctor cares about my issues as much as I do.
Outstanding PA. Highly recommend
Chicago IL |
Ms. Reitman immediately made me feel comfortable and confident in the care I was going to receive. That initial feeling was fully backed up throughout the course of my first visit. She is knowledgeable and clearly cares. I have seen her a few times now and could not disagree more, or even understand what the other review is about. The entire office goes above and beyond to help anyway they can. Most importantly Ms. Reitman took the time to get to know me beyond what I came in for.
Chicago, IL |
I was extremely disappointed in Alexis Reitman's lack of an ability to show empathy towards her patients.
I am sorry to see that you had a disappointing visit and that you felt that I was not empathetic. Given the review, it also seems scheduling and our staff was an issue as well which shouldn't be the case as our staff is very caring and prompt and I almost always have same or next day availability. I would really like to address your concerns so I hope that you will reach out to our office to discuss further.
Have you seen Alexis Reitman, PA?

Visit Alexis Reitman