Midwifery  |
Alexandra Wagner, CPM
Alexandra Wagner, CPM is a midwifery provider who practices in Columbia, SC. She is 54 years old.

Passages Gentle Birth Care, LLC, Columbia SC

1226 Pickens St Ste 105

Columbia, SC 29201

Learn about Alexandra Wagner

As a SC Licensed Midwife and CPM I offer comprehensive care to healthy women with uncomplicated pregnancies who plan to deliver their babies either at home or in a birthing center. Caseload is relatively small, which allows me to spend the needed time with my clients to conduct meaningful prenatal visits. Clients (not patients) share the responsibility of their care. Education on maternal & birth physiology, sound nutrition, healthy exercise, and emotional wellbeing enhance the standard visit.

• Midwifery

Alexandra Wagner does not have any board certifications listed.

• Normal Labor

• Normal Vaginal Delivery
  • Pregnancy Care, Adolescent
  • Prenatal Care and Counseling
  • Water Birth Delivery

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for South Carolina.

Education data for Alexandra Wagner is unavailable at this time.

Alexandra Wagner has no awards or honors listed.

Alexandra Wagner has no media or publications listed.

• Dutch
  • German

Alexandra Wagner does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Alexandra Wagner and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Alexandra Wagner's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Alexandra Wagner to family and friends
Alexandra Wagner's Performance
in Sumter, SC |
I can't recommend Alex enough! She attended my second birth and my experience with her was amazing! She spent an hour with me at every visit discussing options, educating me and listening to my questions. And she was completely knowledgeable and competent in every way during my delivery. I had a home birth and felt safe and extremely well cared for throughout my labor. Alex is, by far, the best care provider I have ever had!!
in Columbia, SC |
Alex is amazing! She is well versed in the medical aspects of birth but also is compassionate and understands the unique challenges pregnancy and postpartum bring. She is available and ready to answer questions and offer support. She has attended the birth of 4 of my children beautifully. I look forward to my pregnancies and birth partly because of my time with her!
Have you seen Alexandra Wagner, CPM?
Are you Alexandra Wagner?