Alexandra Rocco, PA-C

Physician Assistant (PA)Female

Alexandra Rocco, PA-C is a Physician Assistant in Ogden, UT. She is affiliated with medical facilities Mckay Dee Hospital and Ogden Regional Medical Center. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Alexandra Rocco to book an appointment.

Alexandra Rocco

Utah Orthopaedics

5782 S 500 E Ogden, UT 84405

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Physician Assistants in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Practices at Top Hospital
    Outstanding Patient Experience Award™ See hospitals
  • Recent Reviews
    Reviews made in the last 30 days. See reviews

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Utah

Check if Alexandra Rocco treats your condition or procedure

Alexandra Rocco's conditions and procedures:

• Osteoporosis Management
  • Osteoporosis Screening
  • Postmenopausal Osteoporosis

Alexandra Rocco accepts

Alexandra Rocco accepts the following insurance:

National (BlueCard) PPO
MetLife
Public Employees Health Plan (PEHP)
Public Employees Health Plan

Alexandra Rocco's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Alexandra Rocco

Alexandra Rocco

Alex Rocco is my osteoporosis healthcare specialist. I am so impressed with her level of knowledge and the way she can translate complicated medical jargon into intelligible English! The standard of care I have received from her and her nurse is top-notch and extremely thorough. I feel very lucky to have found her just when I needed good medical advice and treatment.
Laura Long – Nov 14, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Alexandra Rocco, PA-C?
Thorough, concerned (very), explains well, interested in me as a patient and my needs, knowledgeable in her profession, and very personable, caring, made me feel welcome and respected as someone she wants to help. she explained the options, gave her suggestions, but let us choose the treatment methods and supported us in our decisions. What more can you ask of a person, let alone your Doctor??? To go above the praise we have for Dr. Rocco, she has a medical assistant for her support that goes above and beyond her duties, she's just as concerned and welcoming as Dr. Rocco, we say the same for her. Need a doctor? we highly recommend her.
Rex and Pam Weston – Nov 13, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Alexandra Rocco, PA-C?
I highly recommend Alex Rocco to anyone who has questions or needs care when it comes to their bone health. Her thoroughness not only helped me to improve my bone health, it also gave and continues to give me peace of mind. It’s disconcerting when one is given a life changing diagnosis. But after my first appointment with Alex I was hopeful and ready to tackle my osteoporosis and osteopenia. With her help my bone health has improved significantly. Even more importantly, Alex is the kind of healthcare professional who is heavily invested in her patient’s overall well being. She saw how worried I was, and I saw how my fears also affected her - she was just as concerned as I was. Alex is one of they best out there!
Stephanie K – May 21, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Alexandra Rocco, PA-C?
Dr. Alex Rocco has given exceptional medical care with both of my parents. Father has broken back, mother brittle bones (3 major breaks in 17 months). She has gone above and beyond to help give them a better quality of life. I never once heard her say “they are just old” nope - she wants them walking, traveling, enjoying grandkids, and living life to the fullest. She treated them with dignity and respect. Explained in terms we could all understand and got to the root of the problem. Never opted for a bandaid fix. Even made those in the rehab centers be accountable. (during Covid no less) No excuses! She never gave up on them when many other drs did. Other drs always resorted to pain meds and wanted them to just “be comfortable” at their age. She is a specialist in her field. We HIGHLY recommend Dr. Rocco!
S. Marchant – Apr 28, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Alexandra Rocco, PA-C?
Alex is very knowledgeable and passionate about her area of expertise which is bone health. Alex also is interested in a my over all health as well. Alex makes me feel important and really listens to my concerns and will answer the concerns even if she has to do research. Alex is personable and shows interest in her patients beyond medical and gets to know me and my interests. Alex is always looking for solutions to medical concerns Alex makes me feel uplifted and happy when I leave her office.
Apr 27, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Alexandra Rocco, PA-C?
Alexandra Rocco is incredibly knowledgeable and passionate about osteoporosis care. She is more thorough in testing and explanation than any Doctor I have ever seen. Her support staff (Angie) is amazing too! She follows up regularly on medication, insurance reimbursement, labs and appointments. I drive from Heber to visit this practice and it is well worth the drive for the quality of care I receive every visit. This is health care the way is should be.. the patient comes first !
Kathy C Vicars – Apr 18, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Alexandra Rocco, PA-C?
We are very satisfied with thoroughness and professionalism shown by PA Rocco. She never leaves a stone unturned. Her kindness and caring disposition makes it much easier to discuss the difficult situation we may find ourselves dealing with. We highly recommend her clinic.
John I. – Apr 16, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Alexandra Rocco, PA-C?
Alex is amazing. She is on the cutting edge of medicine for bone health. I have a medical background and am an athlete, I fully trust Alex and believe she is more knowledgeable than most with respect to none health. I refer all my friends to her.
Kelly – Apr 16, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Alexandra Rocco, PA-C?
I started seeing Alex for my osteoporosis 2 yr ago - she has taught me much, changed my medications and improved my bone density! She becomes very invested in the improvements her patients make. I trust her implicitly.
Bonnie rokeach – Apr 16, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Alexandra Rocco, PA-C?

How was your experience with Alexandra Rocco?

Above all else, Alexandra's goal is to educate, support and respect her patients and providers while providing the most current and proactive treatment....Read more

Born and raised in NYC, NY, Alex attended The Hewitt School for Girls before attending and graduating from Brown University in Providence RI in 1999. She...Read more

• Physician Assistant (PA)
  • Adult Medicine (Physician Assistant)
  • Internal Medicine (Physician Assistant)
  • Orthopedic Surgery (Physician Assistant)
  • Orthopedics (Physician Assistant)
  • Women's Health Medicine (Physician Assistant)

1990