Alexandra Rickeman, LCMFT

Marriage & Family TherapyFemaleAge 40

Alexandra Rickeman

Alex Rickeman, LCMFT

335 Cody Ct Westminster, MD 21157

Alexandra Rickeman, LCMFT is a Marriage & Family Therapist in Westminster, MD. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Alexandra Rickeman to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Marriage & Family Therapists in your area

"As a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist, my training and experience is directly related to my specialty: helping couples save and improve their relationships. As recently highlighted in an article "My Couples Th..."

- Alexandra Rickeman, LCMFT

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Maryland

Check if Alexandra Rickeman treats your condition or procedure

Alexandra Rickeman's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Alexandra Rickeman

4.5

Alexandra Rickeman

My wife and I have been married for 34 years and within the past year became empty nesters from 2 children. We began bickering beyond the normal day to day stuff and became distant and hurtful to the point whereby the words were spoken by each that we should separate. I knew we needed an intermediary to try to "fix" us, although I was a larger portion of the repair. I met with Alex alone for a double session and bared my soul both about my personal path and our marriage. Here's a hint; if you are considering counseling the only path to healing is honesty. TELL ALEX EVERYTHING! I did and I was not disappointed. Through my wife's individual session and then our multiple couples sessions Alex worked wonders. She is non gender bias and does not judge. She provides intelligent and articulate insight and gently steers you toward an outcome. Alex saved our marriage and gave us the tools of communication to move forward. Alex, you are a beautiful soul and we are eternally grateful!! Thank you.
Nov 19, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Alexandra Rickeman, LCMFT?
My husband and I went to Alex totally broken and not knowing if we were going to be able to make it as a couple any longer and Alex saved our marriage with her advice and knowledge on how to handle certain situations. We took all of her advice and ran with it and now our marriage is stronger than it has ever been. I highly recommend Alex if you need marriage counseling.
Stephanie R – Nov 18, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Alexandra Rickeman, LCMFT?
Alex is a very understanding and thoughtful counselor. She was able to help me and my wife of 34 years to work through issues that arose when we simultaneously became empty-nesters, I retired from education after 31 years, and my wife secured a high-stress professional job. Although we expected life to be different as we entered this new life chapter, it presented unexpected issues in our individual and married lives. Alex listened in each session and was able to identify some of the reasons behind our struggles. She provided strategies for us to overcome the current and future "bumps in life's road." My wife and I have been happily married since we met in high school and we have never had the need to seek counseling. We are both glad to have met Alex in our time of need so we can keep our love growing - and it is.
Jun 20, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Alexandra Rickeman, LCMFT?
Her office is located in the basement of her house (which is fine). Overal,l we had a few sessions (4). To me, not enough to tell how she would be as a counselor. She says (in person and on her website) you will get reimbursed from your insurance companies. But you will not because she will not verify her credentials with them. She just gives you the receipt and says goodluck. I have tried contacting her to have her verify her credentials (license info.) for my insurance company so I could get reimbursed but she said she would not and later ignored my emails. That is not a good practice and made me feel that she just cared about the money.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Staff wasn't friendly
May 13, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Alexandra Rickeman, LCMFT?
Alex is absolutely fabulous. My Partner of 10 years and I are closer than ever before..
Westminster, MD – Mar 09, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Alexandra Rickeman, LCMFT?
Great experience!! I would highly recommend Alex!!
Michael in Westminster – Jan 17, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Alexandra Rickeman, LCMFT?
Alexandra was amazing in helping me set healthy work and home life boundaries. Almost a year later I still reflect on and practice her advice and counsel given. I HIGHLY recommend her to anyone I know needing any form of counseling.
Brooke Schnorr in Westminster, MD – Nov 21, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Alexandra Rickeman, LCMFT?

How was your experience with Alexandra Rickeman?
Provider explaining information to patient