Contact provider for availability

Physician Assistant (PA) ·  Female

Alexandra Owens

Primary Health Group

9460 Amberdale Dr Ste A North Chesterfield, VA 23236

Alexandra Owens, PA is a physician assistant in North Chesterfield, VA. She specializes in physician assistant (pa) and family medicine.

Alexandra Owens accepts

Alexandra Owens accepts the following insurance:

No malpractice claims found for Virginia

Check if Alexandra Owens treats your condition or procedure

• Physician Assistant (PA)

Alexandra Owens' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Alexandra Owens

Alexandra Owens?
Alexandra Owens' Performance
What People Say About Alexandra Owens, PA
RecentMost Helpful
Alex is thorough, friendly and answers any and all questions in an understandable way.
×Post a ResponseAre you Alexandra Owens, PA?
My experience is always good...A.Ownes is always thorough and precise!!!! She stands by her words and that’s best you can get!
×Post a ResponseAre you Alexandra Owens, PA?
Dr.Owens has listen to my medical needs and has address them professionally. I have always felt comfortable speaking to her about issues. I have recommended both my husband and my sister. To her. Dr. Owens and staff has done a wonderful job. I will miss Dr.Owens, I hope to find someone else like her in Tampa. Thank you!
×Post a ResponseAre you Alexandra Owens, PA?
Alex is wonderful. She takes time and listens to my concerns. Alex explains things to me in a language that I can understand
×Post a ResponseAre you Alexandra Owens, PA?
Dr. Alexandra Owens is extremely Professional to the core, she answers all questions and spends reasonable amount of time with me and I never had to see her twice on same issues, except for a follow up. She is simply the best!
×Post a ResponseAre you Alexandra Owens, PA?
Excellent Staff. If you are looking for a primary care physician, I recommend this practice.
×Post a ResponseAre you Alexandra Owens, PA?
I started seeing Alex about a year ago and she’s awesome. I would highly recommend her to family and friends.
×Post a ResponseAre you Alexandra Owens, PA?
I love her. Very professional.
×Post a ResponseAre you Alexandra Owens, PA?
Dr. Owens is very thorough and makes sure you get the best care possibly
×Post a ResponseAre you Alexandra Owens, PA?
Best doctor I’ve ever had! So friendly and kind. Alex is always promp and I’ve never felt rushed or unimportant while with her. My husband and I both have her as our primary. She always remembers the personal details about our lives and genuinely cares about our wellbeing. I recommend her to anyone looking for an amazing, caring doctor!
×Post a ResponseAre you Alexandra Owens, PA?
Dr. Owens is very patient and easy to talk to. She is attentive to her patient's needs.
×Post a ResponseAre you Alexandra Owens, PA?
I have already given recommendations to friends and family
Informative, attentive, accessible.
×Post a ResponseAre you Alexandra Owens, PA?
Everyone wants to see a smiling face when they visit a doctors office or when the doctor walks in the room to greet you and find out what is going on. Doctor Owens has a smiling face and actually listens to you when you talk about your problems. She never rushes you when you talk and she looks in your face like she really cares about what's bothering you. I have seen her several times and she has been on point fixing me up. She is a Good Doctor. Thanks for every-thing you do. God bless. you
×Post a ResponseAre you Alexandra Owens, PA?
Alex is a knowledgeable, professional. She made me feel very comfortable while examining me. She answered all my questions and prescribed the necessary medications for my condition. I would recommend her and the practice to all of my family and friends.
×Post a ResponseAre you Alexandra Owens, PA?
The staff is great, never had to wait more than 5 minutes. Dr. Owens has listened and cleared up some issues that I didn't think could be cleared up. She always makes you feel at ease.
×Post a ResponseAre you Alexandra Owens, PA?
Alex has been a great help to my husband and I ever since she came to Village Green. She is very knowledgeable and she is very efficient. I feel very confident with all she does. Several of my friends have started to use her as their medical person and they are pleased also.
×Post a ResponseAre you Alexandra Owens, PA?
Alexandra was thorough in her exam and questions addressing my illness. She offered a treatment I had not thought of trying (which helped my condition tremendously). I had a new question every day for the week I was sick and she/her nurse promptly returned every call with guidance and support. It was an amazingly seamless experience with a healthy outcome!
×Post a ResponseAre you Alexandra Owens, PA?
Alexandra Owens was extremely professional and took the time to explain things and listen. I would certainly go back again, and I have recommended her to my friends.
×Post a ResponseAre you Alexandra Owens, PA?
I like her attitude and her knowledge and answers to all questions I have, and her follower up after test results are returned. I would recommend her to my family and best friends and others.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Alexandra Owens?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Alexandra Owens treats patients.

Compare Providers