Podiatry  |
Dr. Alexander Yanovskiy, DPM
Dr. Alex Yanovskiy has been offering competent, results-oriented foot and ankle care since earning his Doctor of Podiatric Medicine degree in 2004. Shortly after completing his residency in podiatric surgery, he opened his private practice, Illinois Foot & Ankle Clinic. Dr. Yanovskiy enjoys working with patients and treats a variety of foot ailments, including diabetic wound care, bunions, hammertoes, plantar warts, ingrown toenails, and foot and ankle deformities. As an avid sports player, he has a deeper understanding of the treatments necessary for sports injuries and a very gentle touch with his pediatric patients. Dr. Yanovskiy believes in a quick and painless end to suffering and is dedicated to patient care, prevention, and education. He is also an active member of the Illinois Podiatric Medical Association.

1400 E Golf Rd Ste 201

Des Plaines, IL 60016

Learn about Dr. Yanovskiy

Dr. Yanovskiy's Experience

Dr. Yanovskiy's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Podiatry

• Podiatry

Dr. Yanovskiy does not have any board certifications listed.

• Achilles Tendinitis

• Foot and Ankle Fracture Treatment, Open
  • Foot and Ankle Fracture and Dislocation Treatment
  • Foot and Ankle Ligament and Tendon Repair
  • Nail Avulsion and Excision

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

• Moscow Medical Academy
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1995
  • Dr. Scholl Podiatry School
    Medical School | Graduated 2004
  • Sacred Heart Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2007

Dr. Yanovskiy has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Yanovskiy has no media or publications listed.

• Polish
  • Russian

Dr. Yanovskiy does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Yanovskiy and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Yanovskiy's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Yanovskiy to family and friends
3.8
Dr. Yanovskiy's Performance
in Des Plaines, IL |
This doctor earns high marks. Have seen him over the years and have found that he and his office deserve these marks. In addition to his obvious knowledge of his medical specialty he indeed has a sincere interest in each patient. One quick story tells it all. My wife had a foot condition that might require surgery. This doctor recommended against this course of action. Not feasible. He had OUR interests, not his, in mind when making the suggestion. Obviously, honestly over all.
in Des Plaines, IL |
I have been going to Dr. Y for about a year now and I am grateful for his honesty ( to try other options before surgery) and giving me relief until I decide what to do. Nely, the office manager ( I think she works 24/7!) is very nice and helpful. I recommended my friend to Dr. Y and now she loves him too. Her primary Dr. says Dr. Y is an excellent dr. All I can say is that for my problem, Dr. Y is going above and beyond to help me . Thank you ??
in Highland Park, IL |
Dr. Yanovskiy is a great Docter. He knows what he is doing and will help.
Hoffman Estates, IL |
Went in for stabbing pain and pins and needles feeling in feet came out with same pain was treated for something else claimed to take my insurance which he didn't now have bill can't pay stay away con artist
in New York, NY |
Came in with a laser voucher I got a free consultation and he explained to me the different options for my problem in my foot. He is patient, friendly and professional in his job. I got a second appointment for the laser and I have more alternatives in my treatment.
in New York, NY |
Came into Dr. Yanovskiy clinic because I got injured during a rough game of basketball and twisted my ankle. The Doctor took an x-ray right away to find out if it was just sprained or fractured. Turns out that I had fractured my ankle and got casted right away. I was able to walk out of the office in crutches, doctor provided me with pain killers and note for my job.
in Illinois |
Found doctor online, came in for a same day appointment. Dr. Yanovskiy was able to answer all my questions regarding my bunion on my right foot. After discussing my x-rays and treatment plan to help relief my pain and swelling on my foot I decided to have surgery done and was able to schedule the surgery the following week. The front office staff took care of everything with my insurance and was very helpful throughout the process. I had same day surgery and was able to walk the next day in my b
in Illinois |
r Yanovskiy is excellent! He is very nice and listens well to what is exactly is wrong. I was taken into the exam room and he came right in. No waiting. Sandra the receptionist is so nice and sweet and she did an excellent job as well! I was in and out in less than an hr. I would highly recommend Dr Yanovskiy!
in Park Ridge, IL |
Dr. Yanovskiy took care about myself and my husband. He is really knolegible and supportive doctor. Compare with multiple other doctors from my experience, he spent with patient time to explaine everything related to the patient's disease and give multiple options for the treatment. I am recomending this doctor to everyone who wants to receive the excellent care for your problem.
Have you seen Dr. Alexander Yanovskiy, DPM?
Are you Dr. Yanovskiy?