Dr. Alexander Jimenez, DC

Dr. Alexander Jimenez, DC

Chiropractic  |
Dr. Alexander Jimenez, DC is a chiropractor in El Paso, TX and has been practicing for 1 years. He graduated from National University Of Health Sciences / National College Of Chiropractic in 1991 and specializes in chiropractic, sports medicine, and more.Read his story

6440 Gateway Blvd E Ste B

El Paso, TX 79905

• Ambetter
  • Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas

Learn about Dr. Jimenez

Dr. Jimenez's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Jimenez "My name is Alex Jimenez, a Chiropractic Doctor who uses cutting-edge therapies focused on total health, strength training, functional medicine and total conditioning programs. We Specialize in restoring normal body functions after neck, back, spinal and soft tissue injuries. We take a complete body "Holistic" approach to regain total health. We use Advanced Chiropractic Techniques, Specialized Diet Plans, Agility Training, Cross-Fit and the PUSH-Rx Rehabilitation System to treat patients suffering from various injuries and health problems. My passionate goal is to help the body heal itself naturally. When your body is healthy, you will arrive at your fitness level and proper weight. We want to help educate you on how to live a new and improved lifestyle. We have been blessed to perfect our methods with thousands of El Pasoans over the last 25 years. This has allowed us to create fitness and better functional bodies through the researched methods and total programs offered. These programs are natural, and use the body's own ability to achieve goals of improvement, rather than introducing harmful chemicals, controversial hormone replacement, surgery, or addictive drugs. We want you to live a life that is fulfilled with more energy, positive attitude, better sleep, less pain, proper body weight and educated on how to maintain this way of life. We offer our patients and athletes a diverse portfolio of strength equipment, high performance exercises and advanced agility options. We are very proud to have teamed up with the city's premier therapist and trainers to provide high level competitive athletes the option to push themselves to their highest abilities within our facility. As an extension to dynamic rehabilitation, we also offer our patients, disabled veterans, athletes, young and elder a diverse portfolio of strength equipment, high performance exercises and advanced agility options. We are very proud to have teamed up with the city's premier therapist and trainers to provide high level competitive athletes the option to push themselves to their highest abilities within our facility. Since 2014 we also have focused on treating our disabled veterans with alternative treatment options. Newly established healthcare laws have paved the way for our Disabled Vets to receive care from credentialed Chiropractic Facilities. We have been honored to bring the chiropractic protocols and procedures to a group of veteran subset that needs options. Our team of specialized providers have focused our attention for the treatment of severe back injuries. We have placed great care and attention in working with a veteran's primary care specialist to provide the best care at the right time. Simply put. Our Veterans Chiropractic Clinic's primary goal is to help restore the lives of our disabled veterans in need. My promise to my patients is clear for all to read here. I, with Gods help, will do what ever it takes to assist you in your recovery. We too will draw upon all the specialist in this town and abroad to find you the collaborative care that is required with the disorders presented and being tended to. Ultimately, you are in control of your life and body. Taking control of you health will show you how to improve your health for yourself and your loved ones. Come learn how to improve your health for yourself and your loved ones. We are here to serve you. With a bit of work, we can achieve optimal health together, no matter the age or disability. Its all about: LIVING, LOVING & MATTERING! God Bless"

This content was provided by Dr. Jimenez "My passion is freeing up the body to move as it was designed to do. As a bone and joint specialist for the last 25 years we have developed highly specific protocols that can restore the most difficult and chronic cases to the most optimal attainable function. We are here to serve you in your time of need. We will listen to you issues and come up with the most appropriate treatment protocol to help you in quickest possible time.

Sport Injury Medical & Chiropractic Clinic is a progressive joint-focused and specialist-integrated clinic focused on advanced techniques. They have a holistic interdisciplinary approach focusing on the concept of 'Motion is life'. They work with their patients to find the correct interdisciplinary treatment approach.

We treat many different soft tissue injuries, trauma-related injuries, work, auto accidents and Sports injuries

I will gladly discuss with you options for your condition.

With Great Regards.

Dr. Alexander David Jimenez D.C.,C.C.S.T"

• Chiropractic
  • Spine Physiatry
  • Sports Medicine
  • Sports Physical Therapy
  • Sports Rehabilitation Medicine

Dr. Jimenez does not have any board certifications listed.

• Arthritis of the Spine

• Low Back Procedure
  • Manipulation Adjustment of Back and Neck
  • Neck Pain Procedure
  • Nutritional Counseling
  • Osteopathic Manipulative Treatment (OMT)
  • Pain Management

• Post Graduate
    Other Education | Completed 1991
  • Victoria Medical College
    Other Education | Completed 2016

Dr. Jimenez has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Jimenez has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Jimenez does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Jimenez and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Jimenez's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Jimenez to family and friends
based on 49 total reviews (41 with comments)

Dr. Jimenez's Performance

Office environment
Staff friendliness
Average wait time
Dr. Jimenez Says:

A personal note from me.

It gives me the greatest joy to serve man kind.  In the physical ways that I can assist my patients regain their lives back, lies the answer to my life purpose.

To move is to live.  To move freely when it was lost is "True Freedom"

The promise to my patients is clear.  I will do what ever it takes to assist you in your recovery.  I too will draw upon all

...

in El Paso, TX
I’ve been seeing Dr. Jimenez for injuries and maintenance since I was about 16 years old. I’ve been an athlete all my life, I am 22 now training MMA and Dr. Jimenez is still the first person that comes to mind when I need to be taken care of!
in Sunland park
Alberto Hinojos Excellent services , highly recomendable. Friendly staff , will work with you.
in El Paso, TX
Dr. Jimenez is extremely knowledgeable. He has helped me feel a lot better and I am very thankful for his work. My back is less tense and my feet are more stable. I would gladly recommend him. Lupe Borjon
in El Paso, TX
Have had nothing but a good experience with Dr. Alexander Jimenez and staff.
in El Paso, TX
As an athlete who plays several competitive organized basketball leagues, Dr. Jimenez was just the person I needed. After severely injuring my lower-back, Dr. Jimenez quickly assessed the issue and worked with me to get me on the court the next week! No hassle, great service and in-and-out...more

Nearby providers with similar experience