Dr. Alexander Haskell, ND

Alternative MedicineMaleAge 73

Alternative Medicine

Dr. Alexander Haskell, ND is a Alternative Medicine Specialist in Salt Lake City, UT and has over 37 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from The National College Of Natural Medicine medical school in 1985. His office accepts new patients.

Dr. Alexander Haskell, ND

Clear Health Centers LLC

3350 S Highland Dr Salt Lake City, UT 84106 ()

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Alternative Medicine Specialists in your area

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Utah

Check if Dr. Haskell treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Haskell's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Haskell

3.0

Dr. Haskell

I went to Dr. Haskell summer of 2020 to try hydrogen peroxide and ozone therapy to see if it could have a healing affect on my stomach and nervous system. After the first hydrogen peroxide IV I felt great but peed blood afterwards. I informed Dr. Haskell and he said it wasn't a problem and to do another so I did and then later did an ozone therapy as well. After these three treatments my hair (which had zero grey and was really thick) startedI falling out and turning grey (I now know hydrogen peroxide is literally what makes hair turn grey but was never warned that before.) As time went on my hair continued to fall out and turn greyer and now about six months later my hair is about half as thick as it was then and about half grey on the sides of my head with speckled grey on top. I also started having joint and bone pain like when I was on Accutaine as a teenager. I emailed Dr. Haskell to inform him of the terrible experience and never even heard back from him. Please be warned
Jesse Osborn – Jan 11, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alexander Haskell, ND?

How was your experience with Dr. Haskell?

Over 2,000 years ago Hippocrates stated the two primary causes of illness: nutrient deficiencies and exposure to environmental toxins, which is as true...Read more

• Alternative Medicine

1985
The National College Of Natural Medicine
1981
San Francisco State University Pre-Med

Is Dr. Alexander Haskell, ND accepting new patients?

Dr. Alexander Haskell, ND generally accepts new patients on Healthgrades. You can see Dr. Haskell's profile to make an appointment.

Does Dr. Alexander Haskell, ND accept my insurance?

Use the Healthgrades insurance check to verify if Dr. Haskell accepts your insurance.

What are Dr. Alexander Haskell, ND's top areas of care?

Dr. Haskell frequently treats Adrenal Insufficiency, Allergy Testing, and Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy. See all procedures and conditions Dr. Haskell treats.

Where is Dr. Alexander Haskell, ND's office located?

Dr. Haskell's office is located at 3350 S Highland Dr, Salt Lake City, UT 84106. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

Does Dr. Alexander Haskell, ND offer telehealth services?

Dr. Haskell has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.

How can I make an appointment with Dr. Alexander Haskell, ND?

Clear Health Centers LLC