Alexa Carda, PA-C

Physician Assistant (PA) ·  Female

Alexa Carda

Clayton Internal Medicine

301 Amos St Clayton, NC 27520

Alexa Carda, PA-C is a physician assistant in Clayton, NC. She specializes in physician assistant (pa).

Alexa Carda accepts

Alexa Carda accepts the following insurance:

No malpractice claims found for North Carolina

Check if Alexa Carda treats your condition or procedure

Alexa Carda's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Alexa Carda

1.0

Alexa Carda?
What People Say About Alexa Carda, PA-C
I had her as my PA when I was at Wake Med emergency room in Garner. After my diagnosis of Flu A, she offered an opioid for pain. I said, we didn't talk about pain, why are you offering an opioid? She said, well your chart said you have a headache - I said well, ok, I told the nurse that sure, but an opioid? She then offered another opioid - I said no, I am fine. It was not until the next day when I was feeling better, that I realized how off that was. I am a cancer survivor and have had major surgery - I know what pain is and the protocol. They are supposed to ask what your pain level is from 1 - 10, THEN have a conversation. That never happened. No wonder there is an opioid crisis in this country! Opioid for a headache from the flu?? She also offered me Tamiflu 2 more times after I said no the first time (she admitted that there was only a 10% chance it would work for me). Inasmuch as she was kind and professional, she should not be pushing opioids.
×Post a ResponseAre you Alexa Carda, PA-C?

How was your experience with Alexa Carda?

• Physician Assistant (PA)