Dr. Alex Eingorn, DC

Dr. Alex Eingorn, DC

Chiropractic  |
Male
Dr. Alex Eingorn, DC is a chiropractic provider who practices in New York, NY.

825 7th Ave

New York, NY 10019

Learn about Dr. Eingorn

• Chiropractic

Dr. Eingorn does not have any board certifications listed.

No malpractice history found for New York.

Education data for Dr. Eingorn is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Eingorn has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Eingorn has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Eingorn does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Eingorn and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Eingorn's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Eingorn to family and friends
Dr. Eingorn's Performance
in New York |
He's a great chiropractor, really know what he's doing. I had a herniated disc in my lower back for about a year and a half and went to see Dr. Eingorn after I could not get out of bed one day. Dr. Eingorn saw me every day that week and made the pain go away. The only thing that would've been better is if I saw him after that week, but unfortunately I could not because I had to go back to college. He helped me a lot and I feel as if my back has healed a great deal since before that week.
in New York, NY |
I started seeing Dr. Eingorn in September and have had a remarkable improvement in my back pain since. Dr. Eingorn is extremely thorough in diagnosing and treating his patients. He takes the time to answer questions and educate the patient! The entire staff is kind and accommodating. I'm very glad to have found Better Health Chiropractic!
in New York, NY |
As a physician, I was skeptical about chiropractors, but I sought one out when my orthopedist's recommendation was surgical fusion of the lower 7 vertebral bodies & pelvis. My degenerative disk disease had led to 10(!) herniations & scoliosis de novo, with crippling chronic back, leg, & arm pain. After 11 months of Dr. Eingorn's competent therapy, advice, & encouraging spirit, I can now walk a mile without pain instead of half a block! He is a true healer, and I was very fortunate to find him.
in New York, NY |
As a physician, I was doubtful about chiropractors, but I sought one out when my orthopedist's recommendation was surgical fusion of the lower 7 vertebral bodies & pelvis. My degenerative disk disease had led to 10(!) herniations & scoliosis de novo, with crippling chronic back, leg, & arm pain. After 11 months of Dr. Eingorn's competent therapy, advice, & encouraging spirit, I can now walk a mile without pain instead of half a block. He is a true healer, and I am very lucky to have met him.
in New York, NY |
I personally trust Dr. Eingorn with my life! He literally saved me on several occasions, when I had some serious problems with my neck and back. I am recently receiving treatments for the herniated discs in my back and overall it is going well. Dr. Alex Eingorn is a real professional, sometimes I feel that he has "x-ray eyes". :) By that I mean that he knows exactly what the problem is, explains what caused the problems and what I can do to prevent this in the future. Thank you Dr. Eingorn!!
in New York, NY |
Expertise, professionalism, and a personal approach make this chiropractor the best in the field. Going back and forth for twenty years when the pain becomes intolerable and a solution is needed, I find relief with the treatments that Dr. Eingorn suggests. The friendly atmosphere helps me forget the pain that I came in with while waiting to be treated.
in New York, NY |
I suffered from serious back pain for the first time in my life in the beginning of the year. I could barely walk and was in serious pain 24 hours of the day. MRI showed a very severe herniation in my lower back. I had not gone to a chiropractor before and was very skeptical about visiting one in conjunction with my orthopedic treatment and physical therapy. I was feeling pessimistic about ever getting fully recovered to the place where I was pre-injury. Dr. Eingorn worked with me on a full trea
in New York, NY |
Expertise, professionalism and personal approach makes this chiropractor the best in the field. Going back and forth for 20 years when the pain becomes intolerable and a solution is needed, I find relief with the treatments that he provides. And the friendly office atmosphere helps you forget the pain you come in with, while waiting to be treated.
in New York, NY |
I would highly recommend Dr. Eingorn to anyone who needs an excellent chiropractor. Dr. Eingorn is very knowledgeable and patient. He takes his time and is very thorough. He also goes out of his way to make his patients feel comfortable and at ease. Five stars for the staff at better health.
in New York, NY |
Dr. Eingorn is a magician. I threw my back out when I was 18 and suffered through almost two decades of lower back pain. Age and lack of exercise eventually came a calling and I ended up on the floor of my apartment unable to move. Dr. Eingorn came to my house to get things under control and got me on the path to recovery. I would not be skiing with my six year old son today without Dr. Eingorns treatment and thoughtful guidance over the last few years.
in New York, NY |
I went to the Better Health Chiropractic clinic after hurting my lower back and I was barely able to walk. Dr. Eingorn was able to help me for the next few days and got me feeling much better. He is very knowledgeable and his treatments are very helpful. He used several different techniques and forms of treatment to fix me up. The best part of his service for me was that he was able to see a new patient without the multiple visits and costs that many chiropractors insist on. I would highly recom
in New York, NY |
I was in Manhattan, NYC doing some athletic training and was injured. After seeing three other so called professionals- Dr. Eingorn was able to properly diagnose my injury, treat it with combination therapies & even stayed in contact with me providing help & support in any way he could. He is a brilliant, passionate man who loves his work, you can expect nothing but the best from him.
Have you seen Dr. Alex Eingorn, DC?
Are you Dr. Eingorn?