Alesha Logan, FNP-BC

Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)Female

Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)

Alesha Logan, FNP-BC is a Nurse Practitioner in Gastonia, NC. Her office accepts new patients and telehealth appointments.

Alesha Logan, FNP-BC

1040 X Ray Dr Gastonia, NC 28054
Telehealth services available
Telehealth services available

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Offers Telehealth
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Save up to 80% on prescriptions

Optum Perks and Healthgrades are subsidiaries of RVO Health.

No malpractice claims found for North Carolina

Check if Alesha Logan treats your condition or procedure

Alesha Logan's conditions and procedures:

• Acne
  • ADHD and-or ADD
  • Allergies
  • Asthma
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Birth Control
  • Obesity Counseling
  • Pelvic Exams
  • Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
  • Sexual Health Management
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Weight Loss Management
  • Well Baby Care

Alesha Logan accepts

Alesha Logan accepts the following insurance:

Direct Primary Care (DPC)

Alesha Logan's Reviews

Alesha Logan is such a great asset to the medical profession! She has an excellent disposition! She is thoughtful, patient, and kind. She went out of her way to assist me with medical questions I had. She, even, availed herself on Christmas Eve! After having very negative experiences this year with other doctors, I was led to Alesha, who, with opened arms, received me and treats me like family! I would, definitely, recommend Alesha Logan, FNP! She is a “Lifesaver!” I thank her for taking the time to treat me like a human rather than just another appointment! I thank the Lord for the vision He gave her regarding taking care of His creation through the auspices of medicine!
SJoy – Dec 29, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Alesha Logan, FNP-BC?
Very professional, kind and caring. You can tell she really cares about her patients. She listened to my concerns and came up with a treatment plan that was easy to follow and understand.
Dec 28, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Alesha Logan, FNP-BC?
Dr. Logan has been a lifesaver. With my busy schedule she has fit me in for virtual visits, even when I was on vacation she was able to get me a prescription for my cold. Her fast and friendly attitude has always gone long and her knowledge of what to do in any certain situation has been great. It’s always a real and personable relationship with her.
Jason B – Dec 28, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Alesha Logan, FNP-BC?
Dr Alesha Logan is a phenomenal doctor! While my husband and I were suffering from Covid-19 she was around the clock nursing us back to good health, she not only cared about our current state but our future health! She made sure we wouldn’t have long-term effects from the virus, with all of her expertise and help from the Lord we are now 5 months Covid free with absolute no effects! I would recommend her to anyone who wants a doctor who truly cares for your needs.
Christina Davis – Dec 07, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Alesha Logan, FNP-BC?
Dr Logan is one of the best Dr’s out there. She provided excellent care for my children and myself. She is very patient kind caring and her bedside manner in impeccable! She makes sure you understand her diagnosis and she is a very good listener to your problems! I highly recommend and have recommended her to anyone!!!!!
Angela Lankford – Dec 06, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Alesha Logan, FNP-BC?
Dr. Logan Is the best physician I have ever seen. The first time I met her she was very personable & greeted me with a smile. She listened to my problem & solved it. I no longer dread going to the Doctor. I absolutely love this Doctor!! She truly cares for her patients! If you haven’t been here, I would absolutely go…. You won’t be disappointed. She is the BEST!
Gina Allison – Nov 05, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Alesha Logan, FNP-BC?
Dr. Alesha Logan is incredible. Not only does she take great care of your health, but also she is lovely to speak with. It’s rare to find a doctor that combines such personal touches and care for a patient as a person with outstanding quality of medical care. She takes time to go over the diagnosis clearly and treatment options. I highly recommend becoming her patient! She makes you feel like family.
Carol – Nov 05, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Alesha Logan, FNP-BC?
I have a history of NOT going to the doctors but when I met Dr. Logan that all changed. She is so personable and genuinely cares about her patients. She has the ability to create a welcome environment, significantly friendly persona all while providing professional care that best suits their needs. I actually looked forward to my care appts and she was always happy to see me despite how much of a hard time I'd give her on my treatment plans!!
K. Townsend – Aug 13, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Alesha Logan, FNP-BC?
Dr Alesha was/is an exceptional physician.I trust her opinion and she listens to you without any hint of being judged,I would go where she goes.
Mike Kelley – Aug 03, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Alesha Logan, FNP-BC?
Dr. Alesha Logan is a wonderful person and wonderful at what she does! Not only has she taken great care of my health, but also she is a joy to speak with at every appointment. I highly recommend Dr. Logan to anyone looking for superb healthcare!
Jessie – Aug 02, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Alesha Logan, FNP-BC?
Dr Logan shares a caring and educate you environment! She greets you with a smile and is always ready to help support your health journey! I truly appreciate her willingness to hear me and allow my voice in my own steps towards a healthier me!
LaKeitha Boone – Aug 02, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Alesha Logan, FNP-BC?
Alesha truly takes the time to have you understand everything. She is absolutely amazing at what she does.
Elvia Mercado – Jul 26, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Alesha Logan, FNP-BC?
Alesha was truly a godsend! She went above and beyond with each visit to ensure I had the answers to my complex medical history. Above all else, she was patient with me and treated me like a complete person. I fully and without any reservations recommend Alicia for your primary care needs.
Lisa James – Jul 25, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Alesha Logan, FNP-BC?
She is an amazing medical professional! Not only is she extremely knowledgeable, but she has never made me feel rushed when I came in for a visit. She addressed every medical concern I had by being very honest and thorough. Overall, I could tell she truly cared for all of her patients, which is extremely imperative for a medical processional. If you decide to go to Mrs. Logan, you will not be disappointed!
Deborah Felton – Jul 19, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Alesha Logan, FNP-BC?
The best she knows what she is doing!!
Carmen wallace – Jul 17, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Alesha Logan, FNP-BC?
I moved to Gastonia NC on April 2020 and got an appointment with Alesha Logan at CaroMont Family Practice in June 2020. I was more than pleased when I first met Alesha because she was so down to earth, caring, sincere and professional and took the time to listen to my health issues. I highly recommend Alesha Logan to anyone who might be searching for an excellent doctor!!!
Linda Y Rhymes – Jul 17, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Alesha Logan, FNP-BC?
The absolute best medical professional Ive had in a long time. She listens, makes you comfortable talking with her and she provides the best care. I highly recommend for your medical needs
Jul 16, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Alesha Logan, FNP-BC?
A medical professional that actually listens to what's wrong and discusses your problems with you, then works with you to create a reasonable treatment plan and carries it out. She's stuck with me for life! These are rare indeed!
Leslie King – Jul 16, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Alesha Logan, FNP-BC?
I saw Alesha when she was helping to fill in at the Urgent Care adjacent to her usual Family Practice. She was very sincere, thorough, and made me feel at ease when I was visiting for high anxiety. If my PCP were to ever leave the area, I would definitely look into her practice for my care in the future.
Feb 17, 2020