Aleisha Elliot, LPC

Counseling •  Female

Aleisha Elliot
Telehealth services available
4719 Armour Rd Columbus, GA 31904

Aleisha Elliot, LPC is a counselor in Columbus, GA. She specializes in counseling.

Aleisha Elliot's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Aleisha Elliot

3.5

Aleisha Elliot?
Aleisha Elliot's Performance
What People Say About Aleisha Elliot, LPC
I imagine the counselor doesn't get messages because they don't call back. One of the lady's in the office never makes eye contact and one time she was on her phone and discussing with amber (other lady in office) about another patient infringement while I was at the window. Amber, looks pretty rough and seems kinda twitchy has sore on her face and also puffy, and it seems like she is always messing with her hair when she is trying to so things. The scheduling is and issue due to not making sure who is suppose to come in when they need to or filling spots that are already booked. This dont happen when james (guy in office) does scheduling, when you say something or bring something to his attention he immediately takes care of the issue.
Sep 23, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Aleisha Elliot, LPC?
Elliot and Associates has some of the best professionals i have been to the staff is so down to earth and friendly. I wouldn't want to go anywhere else. Carrie, Angie and Aleisha are all on call when we need them. This is the only place i feel free to open up and i have been to many doctors in the past. Connie Erb
Connie in columbus, ga – Apr 12, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Aleisha Elliot, LPC?
For all three of them Carrie, Aleisha, Angie if i have a promble i can talk to any of them. You will never find a better team like them. I would tell anyone to go there because they are awesome.
Sandra in Smith Al – Apr 12, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Aleisha Elliot, LPC?
I love coming here. I love the way they listen and help me through my problems
Jenny in Columbus, GA – Apr 11, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Aleisha Elliot, LPC?
Carrie is one of the best Counselor's I have been to. She will do what she can do help no matter what. She has helped my kids so much, and myself so much I have recommended several people to her. She is the best!!!
COLUMBUS – Apr 11, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Aleisha Elliot, LPC?
This counseling office is the best! They will do their best to help you in any way that they can. They will also work overtime and on days off work to help you if they have to. They love each of their patients and care about everyone of them..
COLUMBUS – Apr 11, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Aleisha Elliot, LPC?
This is for carrie player sexton ,she is by far the best and she understands and cares for her patients well being. I would recommend anybody to go see her . she is awesome
Kristi kauffman in Columbus, ga – Apr 11, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Aleisha Elliot, LPC?
Elliot & associates is the best counseling center I've been to. Laid back & friendly staff, it's like a family environment and I absolutely love Angie's holistic approach. She's become such a big part of my life and she is helping me through so much that I've been struggling with for the past decade. I feel safe and respected there, and I always leave smiling. Absolutely fantastic group-I can't stress enough how amazing these ladies are. Love them all ??
Columbus, GA – Jun 04, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Aleisha Elliot, LPC?
This office and staff are amazing. They have helped me and my family in so many different ways it is unforgettable. I would recommend this office to anyone. There hands are not held out for money the actually care about the patients. Thank you Aleisha Elliot for everything that you have done for my family and still do for our community.
Someone in Columbus, GA – Jun 01, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Aleisha Elliot, LPC?
I would recommend everyone to stay away from this counseling office! They are very unprofessional.
Columbus, GA – May 28, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Aleisha Elliot, LPC?
Mrs.carry is the best she has help my kids soo much to were they are doing soo much better in school and everyday life thank you lord for putting Mrs. Carry in our life's
Dj in Columbus,ga – Mar 28, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Aleisha Elliot, LPC?
Where to begin...? Let's see. I actually met with one of the counselors a few times. This particular counselor was always late, talked about herself for the first 30 minutes of my ONE HOUR appointment and discussed other patients with me, all while she took calls on her cell phone and while other patients walked into the middle of my session. There's no organization and no care is given to the patients that actually need it the most. This place felt like my last hope and they failed me.
Columbus, GA – Mar 22, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Aleisha Elliot, LPC?
Can't...wasn't able to actually meet w/her. My 1st appt. I explained my problems w/ Aleisha's receptionist/helper & was told I'd meet w/Aleisha my next visit b/c she had an emergency she had to deal with. Plus she had a sick child in the office & I was sick by Sunday. 2nd visit there was a note on the door that they were closed due to an emergency. Never received a call from them to cancel or reschedule or to see if I was ok. VERY VERY unprofessional!!! I was not important to her at all!!!
Melinda in Columbus, Georgia – Feb 27, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Aleisha Elliot, LPC?

How was your experience with Aleisha Elliot?

• Counseling