Cosmetic Dentistry  |
Male
Dr. Alec Zurek, DDS
I love being a prosthodontist because I have experienced how much restoring someone's smile can positively impact their life. I worked with many people who were once ashamed of their smile and chose to miss social events or seeing old friends because they were embarrassed about their appearance. The most rewarding part of my work has been helping people rebuild that part of their life. In addition to re-creating smiles, I enjoy getting to know all of my patients. Relationships are one of the most important aspects of our lives, and developing these connections are just as important to me when I practice dentistry.

Ascend Dental

• Guardian
  • Principal Financial Group

Learn about Dr. Zurek

Quality.Passion.Trust

Our team prides themselves on quality and trust serving the Naperville community for over 25 years

• Cosmetic Dentistry

• Implant-Supported Dentures
  • Porcelain Veneers
  • Restoration of Dental Implants
  • Teeth Whitening

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

• Illinois Wesleyan University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • University Of Illinois At Chicago / College Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated
  • Prosthodontics Specialty

Dr. Zurek has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Zurek has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Zurek does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Zurek and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Zurek's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Zurek to family and friends
Dr. Zurek's Performance
in Naperville, IL |
The whole staff was excellent as soon as I walked in the door! Dr. Zurek is a dentist you can fully trust! Does perfect work explains everything and made me feel at ease. Great personality!
in Aurora, IL |
Dr. Zurek takes a very personal approach and is very knowledgeable in his field. His staff is amazing and they provide exceptional, personal service. I have seen Dr. Zurek for routine care as well as more complex procedures and he always does an amazing job. He is very talented!
in Sugar Grove, IL |
Dr. Alec Zurek does excellent work. Had some veneers and a crown done recently. Takes his time to make sure everything is perfect. Very pleased with the results. He is also very caring and puts you at ease. Would highly recommend.
in Chicago, IL |
I saw Dr. Zurek over a period of a couple of years getting implant repairs and installation as well as other restorative work. I enjoyed his manner which is very patient centered. He performed difficult modifications to a damaged implant that was amazing. I looked forward to my visits because of his genuine interest in me as a person. I am a generation older, but he related to me as a peer. He educates his patients with descriptive narrative while working. Very upbeat, responsive, and kind.
in Lagrange Hlds, IL |
I came to Dr. Zurek while suffering from chronic infections from very old failing dental implants. My dental case presented Dr. Zurek with many difficult challenges that required the highest level of expertise in his field. He put together a comprehensive dental plan for me incorporating all of today's state-of-the-art tech & know-how. The final result is my new set of teeth that are flawless in look, feel & function! Dr. Zurek is patient, gifted & comes very highly recommended by me! Blessings
in Naperville, IL |
He was amazing, taking me step by step through my implants. Very friendly and super patient, taking his time when it came to each appointment always making sure I wasn't in pain and super gentle!
in Northbrook, IL |
Dr Zurek changed my life. When I first went to see Dr Zurek I had a very complicated set of problems. I was going back and forth with a number of specialists and no one would take charge of my case. Dr Zurek took charge. He reassured me that my issues could be fixed and he managed my case all the way to resolution. He changed my life.
in Berwyn, IL |
Dr.Surely makes it a pleasant experience to visit a dentist. He tells exactly what he is going to to and he includes you every step of the way. His work is impeccable and professional. Will be sad to him leave the university. 1
in Chicago, IL |
Dr. Zurek was extremely knowledgeable and skilled at all the stages of the process for my dental implant. He also made me feel at ease and was always very thoughtful and considerate.
in Chicago, IL |
When I meet Dr. Zurek my mouth was in a desperate need of more teeth due to a lot of bad dentists I've seen all over the world. He made a plan how to fix it all so now I have 4 implants (with 5th on the way). He is very patient, methodical, caring, takes his time, makes sure patient is comfortable, and there is no pain. He's the first one that used a triangular rubbery thing so my jaw does not hurt after a long session. I have so much confidence that my wife went to him for 2nd opinion. The best
in Chicago, IL |
I saw Dr. Zurek for front tooth dental implant. He was able to take a complicated case that required advanced surgery following root removal. Dr. Zurek provided complex specialized treatment with excellent results. He is a kind, compassionate and knowledgeable dentist whose care is outstanding. Skillful and gentle. Highly recommended.
in Peru, il. |
He is trustworthy, a perfectionist, and a good listener. I am very pleased with the results of my 4 upper implants and the attachment of the upper plate. They feel very natural. He is the best!
in Chicago, IL |
Dr. Alec Zurek is great at breaking down barriers and making patients feel comfortable and happy. He is the most caring, compassionate, and gentle dentist I have ever seen. My entire treatment was performed in an excellent and professional way. Definitively, he is going to be an excellent addition for the professional dentistry field. Miguel E Chicago IL
in Chicago, IL |
Excellent dentist. Listened to my concerns and developed a care plan specifically for me
in Elk Grove Village, IL |
My husband is disabled due to a stroke and needed a transplant of a front tooth. Dr Zurek was so caring and spent so much time to make sure the transplant not only would take but that is would be impossible to know that it was not his own tooth. He was always patient and took explained everything as it was done. It was so helpful to have a dentist that was not only professional in his manner but his empathy for the patient was very evident in every aspect of the procedure.
in Palos Park, IL |
Everything he does is superb. Can't ask for a better dentist.
Have you seen Dr. Alec Zurek, DDS?
Are you Dr. Zurek?

• Connection Dental
  • DenteMax
  • Guardian
  • Principal Financial Group

View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dentistry