Dr. Alduan Tartt, PHD

Dr. Alduan Tartt, PHD

Psychology  ·
Dr. Alduan Tartt, PHD is a psychologist in Decatur, GA. He graduated from University Of Michigan / Ann Arbor and specializes in psychology, clinical psychology, and more.Read his story

160 Clairemont Ave Ste 200

• HealthPlus
  • HealthPlus Amerigroup

Learn about Dr. Tartt

Dr. Tartt's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Tartt "I am a psychologist who focuses on the positive! Yes, we all have life challenges but I prefer to deal with them in connection to achieving a goal and/or improved lifestyle. I am a Christian and do not push my faith on clients. I meet them where they are and treat them with the highest quality of care and compassion. I love people! However, I am built, created and relish every opportunity to uplift believers in a confidential environment to increase their peace of mind and faith! Although my typical clients are children, I work with the entire system connected to the child (dad, mom, sister, brother, step-father, step-mother, grandmother, etc.). I treat the entire family because people uplift people! I also love to work with men and women in search of healthy, happy, and fulfilling relationships at all phases of life. I especially working with teenagers with relationship issues. I also speak, minister, conduct workshops and training outside of the office for a number of organizations. I enjoy working with student and professional athletes, entertainers, and professionals who desire to improve their brand and influence as well."

This content was provided by Dr. Tartt "I work from a strength-based approach! I want to hear about your goals and ambitions relative to the struggles and obstacles that we need to work together to remove to achieve them. This is not a mental health clinic for the chronically ill or for those who do not wish to change. Instead, this is an empowerment zone for clients who have big dreams, ambitions, and goals while dealing with life stress, changes and mental health issues."

• Psychology
  • Christian Counseling
  • Clinical Child & Adolescent Psychology
  • Clinical Psychology
  • Marriage & Family Therapy
  • Relationship Counseling

Dr. Tartt does not have any board certifications listed.

• Adolescent Counseling
  • Behavior Modification
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Counseling Services
  • Marital Therapy
  • Pediatric Counseling
  • Psychotherapy Services
  • Stress Management

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

• Morehouse College
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1996
  • University Of Michigan / Ann Arbor
    Medical School | Graduated

Dr. Tartt has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Tartt has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Tartt does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Tartt and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Tartt's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Tartt

3.9

Dr. Tartt?
Dr. Tartt's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Alduan Tartt, PHD
Non-responsive. Left several messages and Doc never called back. Even tried to get medical records, but it was just like talking to the wall.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alduan Tartt, PHD?
I became so angry and frustrated that I stormed out of a session and slammed the office door 2 visits ago. ..... but I must still rate a 4.5 out of 5. This session resulted in me taking a good look at a few of the issues, my issues, holding me back.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alduan Tartt, PHD?
Great therapist until he thinks he knows everything and refuses to listen when the patient might disagree even when the patient has outside sources to back up his/her beliefs. He is very intelligent and has great insight but seems offended when another person disagrees, whether the disagreer is...Read More
Wow! Eight years is a long time to receive poor...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alduan Tartt, PHD?

How was your experience with Dr. Tartt?