Dr. Aldo Scopelliti, DC

Neurology ·  Male

Dr. Scopelliti

Jersey Shore Regional Center for Vertigo, Dizziness, Dystonia & ADD/ADHD

279 3rd Ave Long Branch, NJ 07740

Dr. Aldo Scopelliti, DC is a neurology specialist in Long Branch, NJ and has been practicing for 22 years. He graduated from Nuhs and specializes in neurology and chiropractic.

Dr. Scopelliti accepts

• Dystonia
  • Fall
  • Nerve Conduction Studies
  • Vestibular Testing
  • Visual Evoked Potential (VEP)

Dr. Scopelliti is clinical director for the Jersey Shore Regional Center for Vertigo, Dizziness, Dystonia and ADD ADHD. Dr. Scopelliti is fellowhip trained and board certified in functional neurology and in vestibular rehabilitation. Our office focus...

• Neurology

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Scopelliti

Dr. Scopelliti?
Dr. Scopelliti's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Aldo Scopelliti, DC
Dr. Scopelliti and staff has such a welcoming atmosphere, I felt comfortable immediately and for what I have been going through I had a sigh of relief! Dr. Scopelliti did a thorough examination, which bye the time he was done, I was feeling much more at ease and more optimistic! Thank you Debbie and Janet for making my visit more like old friends meeting up, and Dr. Scopelliti for being not just physician but a human being!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aldo Scopelliti, DC?
After suffering with BPPV for 15+ years and seeing many different health care professionals, Dr Scopellliti is the only one that has been able to successfully treat my persistent condition! Dr Scopelliti and his staff are great - very compassionate, understanding and helpful!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aldo Scopelliti, DC?
After a car accident, tremors began that prevented me from doing most any activity for years. Thank god someone referred me to Dr. Scopelliti, who was able to diagnose and treat the problem. Now I enjoy a normal lifestyle just as before the accident.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aldo Scopelliti, DC?
Dr scopelliti cured me of my vertigo. I haven't experienced any symptoms since my last visit. He takes a lot of time with you and does many tests to get to the source. I would and have highly recommended him to anyone and everyone.I am lucky that I live close to his office but make no mistake I would travel wide and far to see him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aldo Scopelliti, DC?
I have had migraine headaches since I was a teenager that have gotten progressively worse over the years. Before I came to Dr. Scopelliti, I was having at least 2 sever migraines per week and sometimes more. After seeing Dr. Scopelliti over the course of a very short time, the migraines have subsided and when they do come, they are much less sever. I will continue to do the prescribed rehabilitation and look forward to the day when I can’t remember when my last migraine was.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aldo Scopelliti, DC?
I have been going to see Doc for years for different ailments, from earaches to headaches to backaches. It always amazes me how he gets me right, especially without any prescriptions! I highly recommend him to both family and friends.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aldo Scopelliti, DC?
Thorough. Conscientious. Advanced training. Listens. What more can you ask for? The staff is compassionate and friendly. After getting the run-around from other specialists I came to see Dr. Scopelliti at the urging of a firend/former patient. I had my reservations as I thought what could he offer that I haven't already had? Boy, was I wrong. He blew me away with his knowledge of my particular issues and created a care plan specific to my needs. I am happy to report a full recovery!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aldo Scopelliti, DC?
I want to thank you for taking so much time with me. You had cancellations and instead of taking the time for yourself, you admitted you had cancellations and chose to spend the time with me. I don?t know of any other doctor that would do that. A two and a half hour visit is unheard of in a doctor?s office!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aldo Scopelliti, DC?
He is the most conscientious physician I've ever been to. His advanced training in neurology is unmatched. Wouldn't go anywhere else.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aldo Scopelliti, DC?
Dr Scopelliti has helped me so much. He is very professional and knowledgeable and has helped me with my health problems. I would highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aldo Scopelliti, DC?
Tragic. Have permanent spinal cord damage.adjusted spine without consulting MRI or xray to determine potential catastrophic result of crushing spinal cord. Ruined my physical life forever .showed no remorse and he and expensive lawyers settled in court for pittance. I was crippled and powerless.he was most concerned with keeping me quiet, but I must tell world my story
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aldo Scopelliti, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. Scopelliti?