Neurology  |
Male
Dr. Aldo Scopelliti, DC
Dr. Aldo Scopelliti, DC is a neurology provider who practices in Long Branch, NJ.

279 3rd Ave

Long Branch, NJ 07740

Learn about Dr. Scopelliti

Dr. Scopelliti is clinical director for the Jersey Shore Regional Center for Vertigo, Dizziness, Dystonia and ADD ADHD. Dr. Scopelliti is fellowhip trained and board certified in functional neurology and in vestibular rehabilitation. Our office focuses on treatment of patients suffering with traumatic brain injuries/concussion, vertigo, dizziness, dysequilibrium, dystonia, ADD/ADHD and other brain based disorders.

• Neurology
  • Chiropractic

Dr. Scopelliti does not have any board certifications listed.

• Autonomic Neuropathy
  • Brain Injury
  • Disequilibrium Syndrome
  • Dizziness
  • Dystonia
  • Fall

• Nerve Conduction Studies
  • Vestibular Testing
  • Visual Evoked Potential (VEP)

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• Nuhs
  • American College Of Functional Neurology
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1997
  • Traumatic Brain Injury and Concussion
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Scopelliti has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Scopelliti has no media or publications listed.

• Italian

Dr. Scopelliti does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Scopelliti and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Scopelliti's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Scopelliti to family and friends
Dr. Scopelliti's Performance
West Long Branch, NJ |
could tell that Dr. Scopelliti was concerned from day one. In fact, upon returning to my office, I had a discussion with a coworker who insisted that his doctor was better than mine. As it turned out, he was also a patient of and referring to Dr. Scopelliti!
After a car accident, tremors began that prevented me from doing most any activity for years. Thank god someone referred me to Dr. Scopelliti, who was able to diagnose and treat the problem. Now I enjoy a normal lifestyle just as before the accident.
in Rumson,NJ |
Dr scopelliti cured me of my vertigo. I haven't experienced any symptoms since my last visit. He takes a lot of time with you and does many tests to get to the source. I would and have highly recommended him to anyone and everyone.I am lucky that I live close to his office but make no mistake I would travel wide and far to see him.
in Long Branch, NJ |
I have had migraine headaches since I was a teenager that have gotten progressively worse over the years. Before I came to Dr. Scopelliti, I was having at least 2 sever migraines per week and sometimes more. After seeing Dr. Scopelliti over the course of a very short time, the migraines have subsided and when they do come, they are much less sever. I will continue to do the prescribed rehabilitation and look forward to the day when I can’t remember when my last migraine was.
in Little Silver, NJ |
I have been going to see Doc for years for different ailments, from earaches to headaches to backaches. It always amazes me how he gets me right, especially without any prescriptions! I highly recommend him to both family and friends.
in Red Bank, NJ |
Thorough. Conscientious. Advanced training. Listens. What more can you ask for? The staff is compassionate and friendly. After getting the run-around from other specialists I came to see Dr. Scopelliti at the urging of a firend/former patient. I had my reservations as I thought what could he offer that I haven't already had? Boy, was I wrong. He blew me away with his knowledge of my particular issues and created a care plan specific to my needs. I am happy to report a full recovery!
in NJ |
I want to thank you for taking so much time with me. You had cancellations and instead of taking the time for yourself, you admitted you had cancellations and chose to spend the time with me. I don?t know of any other doctor that would do that. A two and a half hour visit is unheard of in a doctor?s office!
Little Silver, NJ |
He is the most conscientious physician I've ever been to. His advanced training in neurology is unmatched. Wouldn't go anywhere else.
New York, NY |
Dr Scopelliti has helped me so much. He is very professional and knowledgeable and has helped me with my health problems. I would highly recommend him.
in Atlantic city, nj |
Tragic. Have permanent spinal cord damage.adjusted spine without consulting MRI or xray to determine potential catastrophic result of crushing spinal cord. Ruined my physical life forever .showed no remorse and he and expensive lawyers settled in court for pittance. I was crippled and powerless.he was most concerned with keeping me quiet, but I must tell world my story
Have you seen Dr. Aldo Scopelliti, DC?
Are you Dr. Scopelliti?